It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I mean come on. this is like one of the only places on earth we can come and discuss it.. most average every day people think you're nuts if you do..

You said it! That's the exact reason why crap like this on ATS pisses me of.

It's the only place we can talk about these things, and it's starting to look like regular society more and more.

If ridicule is considered to be normal and funny here on ATS, where does one go?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by visible_villain

Pathetic, what a waste of cyberspace.

Why are people so threatened by the whole crop circle thing?

Seriously, you look a ten times more ridiculous than the threads you meant to parodize.

I love crop circles and take them seriously but this thread is brilliant! I guess you dont get what they mean by it. It made my day with many smiles!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Its very important that this gets properly reported to MUCCAN..the Mutual Unidentified Chalk Circle Analysis Network.

They even provide professional counselling for the families to help them deal with the torment and ridicule that people like the OP have to endure on a daily basis.

On behalf of Muccan i would like to applaud your courage sir..you have paved a solid path for others to follow.

link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Especially when those "believers" treat something as "fact" when they have absolutely no proof of anything. Laughable simply laughable.

link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Because we are working hard to get the message out. Do you want the world to be unprepared for the predicted disasters that these chalk circles provide. For have already uncovered prove that certain events will occur.
1. A three headed meteor wil impact Earth on August 15th.
2. This will be followed by Alien invasion via bike ala the movie ET. Speilberg must be in the know because he is Jewish.
3. We will all turn around to face ourselves in some sort of metaphysical disaster that can only be explained by quantum physics.
4. There are references that tie these chalk circles to the proven Alien created Jellyfish crop circle. We are still trying to decipher this.

I am sure that more will come. But if you want to hide your head in the sand with the rest of the SHEOPLE then go ahead. You want the truth. You cant handle the truth, my friend.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Ok so that makes it ok for you to say what you want about me?

You owe me an apology.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

visible_villain, you are my hero!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Way to be crude, point. This thread is awesome. "the 7th cycle of earth will be a happy one" sent me over the freaking edge with laughter! I agree with Joker that there is just as much scientific information in this thread as in any other CC thread. Star and a flag for the OP!

link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Of course ...it all makes sense to me now. lol

link   
You make such a good point! S\F!
I enjoyed this alot

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok I must go deep into my underground lair and work on interpreting these chalk circles and the serious implications they have for the inhabitants of our beloved Earth. I will be back in a few hours.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Here, my friend: educate yourself about what I am referring to. And yes, read them all.

Also, if you can manage to answer a question without being immature by just insulting me, why is wrong to question HOW something is made? I don't care who makes them. I want to figure out what technology could result in a very detailed design being laid down unseen in only a matter of hours at night?

What makes this so different than pouring over HOURS AND HOURS of videos of planes crashing into the towers and looking for the smallest of things that screams -- hologram!

I mean, my curiosities are no different than anyone else's -- only the topic differs.

PLANT ABNORMALITIES
Link: www.bltresearch.com...

MAGNETIC MATERIALS IN SOILS

CLAY-MINERAL CRYSTALLIZATION CASE STUDY:

ANOMALIES
Link: www.circularsite.com...

Oliver Castle Video Footage
Link: video.google.com...

Zef Damen Crop Circle Reconstructions
Link: www.zefdamen.nl...
Physicist offers scientific proof that crop circles are formed by UFO'S
www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

Proof of Paranormal Lights making Crop Circles
www.occultblogger.com...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You guys should make a video documentary about this.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I'll be right there I've developed a device to alter brainwaves to understand CC's more clearly. It makes your head sprout some unusual appendages but hey it works: img3.imageshack.us...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It is a man walking on the water. Obviously an indication of Jesus returning as predicted in the Bible.

those are just people that rushed to the site to take samples and study the chalk circle, i believe.

Oh yeah, and where is the reference to pi in your pic?

that's a tricky one. maybe when farther analysis are done, something will be found in the fine grains of the chalk.

but on this formation, it's quiet clear the message says we must dig and go underground to survive as a species.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jaden_x]

link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Ya I've seen all that an ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THAT INFORMATION HAD BEEN PROVEN TO BE OF OTHER WORDLY ORIGIN. Try again, that BS has already been thrown out. Also none of that informations is considered scientific fact.

link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Ya I've seen all that an ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THAT INFORMATION HAD BEEN PROVEN TO BE OF OTHER WORDLY ORIGIN. Try again, that BS has already been thrown out. Also none of that informations is considered scientific fact.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Originally posted by _damon
Is that a joke? Seriously why do the moderators allow that kind of "stupid joke stuff" thread? And it got 42flags?
But what is going on here? Ridiculous. Really.

This is no joke. This is real chalk circles made by aliens. Now some may say that kids did it, but how do we know they were not under alien mind control. All we can really be sure of is that Aliens had to be behind their creation.

Dont you know that Aliens live on the moon and they have mined the Moons resources to make large multicolored sticks of chalk?

There wasnt even large sticks of chalk until the last 20 years or so, so that is nearly proof that Aliens are behind it. Are we to think that man could never see a need for large pieces of chalk until recently? Obviously we were technically incapable of producing it without alien intervention.

Nice try
. But some people take this seriously, thats a shame to be so naive or is it only naivety...?

link   

Well now we need to have the concrete examined for magnetic traces this may be slightly inconvenient for you leaving your house but we can all ways patch it later. I'm positive that these cannot be man made it would have taken hors and I'm sure some one would have had to spot them.So this must be important information and we need to preserve it quickly the planet may depend on it!

link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Oliver Castle Video Footage
Link: video.google.com...

That one is CGI.
www.youtube.com...
Start watching from 3:00

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join