It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by visible_villain

Also did you see the "ice cream cone" drawing. That is no ice cream cone. That is a 3 headed meteor. Obviously a reference to Nibiru and 2012.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2c0fb9ed20.jpg[/atsimg]
We feel that the degree of sophistication of this pictogram is far beyond our ability to understand it.

Suffice it to say that the direction of this cone's world line is pointing directly at the sub-stratum of seven yellow lines, all aranged in an obviously pyramidal configuration, which can mean only one thing, and it's far too sensitive to mention here.

Anyways, it is becoming abundantly clear that some of humanity will surivive.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

I believe that could be a jellyfish ala Sponge Bob Square Pants. I believe they are trying to cross reference parts of this massive chalk circle display to the jellyfish crop circle. Can someone help me come up with an interpretation?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

I haven't read the whole thread, but did you analysed the area for strange radiation or magnetism?

I am sure there must be something in there.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is that a joke? Seriously why do the moderators allow that kind of "stupid joke stuff" thread? And it got 42flags?
But what is going on here? Ridiculous. Really.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
reply to post by jaden_x

Ah well that's too bad.

I wish it could have been a peaceful ending.

if only wishing made it so. This is more serious than we thought.
just have a look at this chalk circle.

you can clearly see a message about weather related disasters yet to happen in our near future.

only alien disclosure can save us!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jaden_x]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jaden_x]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

That is obviously prediction of a deluge. We need to build an ark!

Edit:
Does it mean that the bicycle is the ark??

[edit on 12/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Is this thread some kind of joke?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
Is that a joke? Seriously why do the moderators allow that kind of "stupid joke stuff" thread? And it got 42flags?
But what is going on here? Ridiculous. Really.

This is no joke. This is real chalk circles made by aliens. Now some may say that kids did it, but how do we know they were not under alien mind control. All we can really be sure of is that Aliens had to be behind their creation.

Dont you know that Aliens live on the moon and they have mined the Moons resources to make large multicolored sticks of chalk?

There wasnt even large sticks of chalk until the last 20 years or so, so that is nearly proof that Aliens are behind it. Are we to think that man could never see a need for large pieces of chalk until recently? Obviously we were technically incapable of producing it without alien intervention.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OP

this reminds me of the ground drawings in Mexico that are only visible from the air.

It would be interesting to know if ants, or other small insects could make out these symbols from the ground, or if they would have to be suspended in air to make the observations.

If you are able to take some pictures from the perspective of the camera being on the ground that may give us some intersting information about the beings that may have created this.

A chalk analysis may also give the manufacturer of the chalk-if terrestrial.

Certainly the creators of these representations are familiar with children, enough to reproduce the bicycle. I think your 'Earth may be a wind tunnel, with an administration building attached...I find the 'bug' curious-is it in fact a bug or is it a 6 eyed being? Most spectacular is the humanoid being, detailed so much as to represent a girl. The massive left hand is an interesting feature...what might've lead to that development....

And then the shape that has been repeated throughout the eons-the pyramid with the 5 suns!!! What could this mean????

This obviously comes from a greater intelligence than ours-someone is trying to speak out.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by X-File

Are you some type of ba'heid????

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Oh and look to the left of your picture. It is a man walking on the water. Obviously an indication of Jesus returning as predicted in the Bible. I have heard people say that Jesus could be Alien, is this the proof we needed?

I believe chalk circles may be the disclosure of all the Earths secrets that we have been seeking.

link   
As soon as I started to read this thread, my sides began to hurt in a most peculiar manner! Perhaps this is some kind of mind control coming from the chalk circle images themselves and being transmitted through some powerful space satellite?

Definitely worth further investigation.

link   
reply to post by _damon

Not sure if you missed what forum this is in but it's in the skunk forums where all the joking should be... Are you insulted your CC's aren't displayed here??

link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Jomina

Because he is ridiculing an entire subject, that I, and many others with me find very interesting.

It is not ATS style to do so. He just wants his 10 min of fame, because he knows the laughers will be on his side,

oh lighten up.
check out some of my threads from my sig and profile..
you GOTTA take alot of this stuff with a grain of salt and humor... I mean come on.
this is like one of the only places on earth we can come and discuss it..
most average every day people think you're nuts if you do..
you can't take it ALL 100% seriously ALL the time.. .you'll become anti-social and worry yourself into a pit of immobility.

you can simultaneously laffinate at the topic and ourselves.. and still research and discuss intelligently.

::
r can you...::

-

link   
Why is this thread still here?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor
As soon as I started to read this thread, my sides began to hurt in a most peculiar manner! Perhaps this is some kind of mind control coming from the chalk circle images themselves and being transmitted through some powerful space satellite?

Definitely worth further investigation.

My sides began to hurt too. Did anyone elses? This physical side effect could be more evidence of their alien origin.

link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Why are the moderators still allowing people to post one liners... As a counter to your question why aren't the other CC thread's located in the Skunk works??? Because they wreack like absolute BS.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by NoJoker13]

link   
reply to post by jaden_x

That's a cool picture, but is clearly inferior 'geometrically' speaking compared to the OP's pics.

Oh yeah, and where is the reference to pi in your pic?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Take it easy. How many times have skeptics been labelled disinfo agents because their opinion and beliefs differ from the believer's?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join