It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Jomina

Am I making sense with all of this? I hope so, because reading through the posts in this one humor thread alone, i see people of all 3 types already voicing in.

No, you're not. there are a lot more types than you described, and more importantly, this thread has no added value whatsoever.

It's just trolling and doesn't belong here. Nothing will be gained by this, except for some cheap, retarded sounding laughs. A lot of ooze to.

**sigh** of course there's more "types" but it's all in the gray area

Take a line, draw it straight... one end has "closed minded completely" other end has "open minded completely" and in the middle is "undecided" when it comes to any subject.

You're going to fall, no matter what, into that line somewhere.

ClM _____________ UD ______________OpM
________________________^ i fit right about here about CCs

And as to "this is just trolling and doesn't belong here" statement, what exactly "belongs here"? The thread has yet to be closed by a moderator, so obviously they think it's ok to post.

And frankly, I have gotten more humor out of your and other people's reactions to this thread than i did the original post.

But... as I said earlier, I am not deadened inside to humor, and can find it in most any subject.

And, again quite frankly, the OP does not contain any information about his "chalk circles" that I have not seen posted time and time again regarding crop circles, especially the ones that are obviously man made.

Again I say, there are some circles that have aspects to them that are VERY unexplained thus far... BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. And its the "but not all of them" that this OP was all about, from my perspective on things.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Jomina]

link   
congratulations on a great thread and an amazing discovery..
hopefully you might get a photo of these entities creating this amazing work even if they are disguised as little girls so as not to startel us

link   
I hope noone has said this yet:

DEBUNK THIS ONE, SKEPTICS!!

Btw I think that Point of No Return is a disinfo agent. Just look at the date he registered! Only CIA is capable of doing that!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by danj3ris

Are you wearing tin foil? Actually are you wearing pants?

A star and I just made you a friend for that. I think the chalk circles speak of these types of people who dont believe in chalk circles. The are known as the Anti-Chalk.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Why do you feel the need to lie?

I never called you a troll,ever.

Hey I know, ridicule and smear tactics are your game, bravo.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I believe chalk circle 3 indicates that the worlds children will be decimated by a major case of blue diareaha could be a case of them crapping themselve upon the moment of disclosure.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Your now my friend as well, I'm starting an Anti-Anti-Chalk group, rebel dammit REBEL!!!!!

link   
You, sir, are a master satirist.

Humanity needs your kind now.

link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Ok mister the Moon is a billion years older than earth. Why are you here you havent added one constructive piece of info to this thread. If you are not a believer in chalk circles then why dont you leave us alone.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I believe this could also point us to the book of revelation. Maybe the mark of the Beast is made of chalk.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ya that guy needs to leave this thread in peace, I'm really tired of him saying that our CC's aren't real.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I know they want us to leave them alone, but then they come and try to trash our belief in chalk circles. I believe that the management of ATS just allow it because they are secretly anti chalk circle. Why dont they act?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Ok mister the Moon is a billion years older than earth. Why are you here you havent added one constructive piece of info to this thread. If you are not a believer in chalk circles then why dont you leave us alone.

I just think the fanaticism from some is outrageously humorous. I'm getting more of a laugh out of people coming in here and screaming about their beliefs getting ridiculed than i did to the original post, and I BELIEVE IN SOME CCs lol

People are funny bunnies sometimes lol

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have been constipated for a hold dam week but thank God I am better now. After reading this amazing mortal humanic crap I will forever remain moved. That's regular daily experiences of gastrointestinal elimination.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Again with the smear tactics. Lie some more about me, you can say what you want.

You'll be runnin into yourself soon enough.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I hear ya. I kind of like being on the believer side and getting to be self righteous. I think I might switch teams.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Again with the smear tactics. Lie some more about me, you can say what you want.

You'll be runnin into yourself soon enough.

Yeah I probably will run into myself soon enough. The chalk circles seem to indicate this with the pic of the one bug running into the other. Seems that everyone on earth could be running into themselves soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Also, I believe the "ice cream" chalk circle can be a prediction with a date. Obviously, as I said before it is a three headed meteor. The ice cream cone screams of summer. So I think we can say safely that the Earth will be hit sometime on August 15th, because in the "cone" section there are 15 intersecting points. Lets warn everyone!

We must create as many threads as possibe regarding these chalk cirlces to spread the word. Just like the crop circle crowd. Maybe we can get questioningall involved.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is that a mushroom near the bicycle? Has that been interpreted yet?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Btw I think that Point of No Return is a disinfo agent. Just look at the date he registered! Only CIA is capable of doing that!

Just like that huh? What gives you the right to make such accusations?

What would my CIA agenda be in this particular case, and what gave it away?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join