It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by OneManBand

Originally posted by OneManBand
i want to donate a large sum of money to aid the researchers, where can i send it?

ps how many decades do you think it will be before we can replicate these images?

Yes, our organization can always use more money.

We've even approached the Bill Gates Foundation for some help with our cutting edge work, but they refuse to even return our calls ...

I commend your openmindedness and spirit of collaboration, sir !

A sum in the area of US$ 250,000 should get us through the next 90 days, which is a critical period for us all.

If interested in helping out, you can always u2u me.

Star & flag for you visible_villain, was thinking of doing a similar post myself after reading through all 39 pages of the 'Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today' thread and its 'alleged' prediction by a crop circle.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

p.s I would also like to donate some money. If you post your bank account details and pin number, I will transfer some funds into your account....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is just too funny! Great post!!! S&F for you!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Thank you someone else who actually gets the point, This thread contains just as much "Factual" information as every single crop circle thread I've ever read. They're all just mad because they know it's true. No one likes to hear the truth, just like when I call my neighbor fat.

link   
reply to post by Jomina

Am I making sense with all of this? I hope so, because reading through the posts in this one humor thread alone, i see people of all 3 types already voicing in.

No, you're not. there are a lot more types than you described, and more importantly, this thread has no added value whatsoever.

It's just trolling and doesn't belong here. Nothing will be gained by this, except for some cheap, retarded sounding laughs. A lot of ooze to.

link   

Originally posted by slinkey10

p.s I would also like to donate some money. If you post your bank account details and pin number, I will transfer some funds into your account....

Are you from Nigeria, by chance?

I swear i just read that in 20 emails this week lol

link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This is just too funny! Great post!!! S&F for you!!

Glad you enjoyed

But, I'm thinking there really could be something to these chalk circles ...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Yeah and these mysterious chalk circles are recent, but I am sure that you and I and a team of others could form a website and do some research to prove that they are of alien origin.

That chalk seems to mold awfully well into the concrete. I believe it could be a specially formulated chalk not of this earth.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
WOW..

This is the best find EVER! S&F for you!

This is definetly the REAL thing. They don't even closely look like the ones kids draw. There is NO WAY kids could draw something like this.

I'm amazed that there have been no reports of this on the news. This is proof that the media is controlled by TPTB

I can't wait to show it to all my friends.
Keep up the good work.

I lol'ed quite a few times while reading it.

You should start a website www.chalkcircleconnector.con

There's much money to be made in this business.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

If you had read the other crop circle threads, you would see for yourself what I was referencing.

And here's a shocker: your opinions mean nothing to me, so why would I indulge you?

And as a note: You obviously think I that I think circles are made by aliens -- which just goes to show that once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

link   
reply to post by visible_villain

I was most alarmed by the multiple legged creature with the devil horns in the first picture. I think this may predict the coming of the antichrist. HOLY # where is the wood to board up the windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait... wait... I'm sitting on it.

link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Wouldnt you be the one trolling. I remember everytime i get on a crop circle thread you call me a troll for disagreeing. So since you are disargreeing with these wouldnt that make you a troll by your definition.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Yes possibly of an instellar radioactive origin... Disturbing indeed.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
wow...I almost peed...

that was awesome!

Now...to the CC folks out there...honestly...let it go

You talk about how hard it is to prove crop circles...well when there are videos of people actually making a circle that looks just as good as the rest...that kind of doesn't help your cause

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

LMAO, yeah humans arent capable of this. In fact think of all the charcoal drawings by famous artists. Those are definitely alien in origin and they couldnt have been done by man. Can you draw a famous work of art with charcoal?

link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Funny you say exactly what EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE ENTHUSIAST HAS SAID TO ME. You know what I gain from all that, YOU GOT NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Just admit it already.

link   
To the OP:

While I appreciate the effort placed behind the immense amount of research and such incredible utilization of your analytical prowess in the deciphering of these purported mystery "chalk" circles, it takes far more than this to sway the readers of ATS into making any informed conclusions other than this report being anything other than a carefully calculated, deliberately over thought, but unfortunately obviously scripted, government sponsored false-flag event, staged with the utmost treachery of conscience in leading the sheeple even further astray from the ever present, yet preposterously clandestine truth!

I will not stand idle as a disinfo agent of your diabolically magnificent caliber attempts to further derail the locomotive of intellectual illumination that so many here have struggled so valiantly to maintain in proper optimal working order, devoid of the malignant defects of subversion, coercion, academic oxidation, and flat out ignorance, blatantly spoon fed to the ravenous masses by TPTB who you most adoringly label your cohorts, your comrades, your conspiratorial collaboraters, your calamitous cronies, your bread-and-butter!

I know who you are, and you have not fooled me.

link   

Pure genius!

This is hands down the best post I have ever seen here on ATS or anywhere else for that matter!

You sir are my new hero!

link   
reply to post by Jomina

lol.......

Been watching to much 'fonejacker' www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

Are you wearing tin foil? Actually are you wearing pants?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Also did you see the "ice cream cone" drawing. That is no ice cream cone. That is a 3 headed meteor. Obviously a reference to Nibiru and 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join