It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

Did you really waste your time reading it? How is this any different then every single CC Thread I've read. It holds just about the same amount of merit. Clearly you missed the Humour and the entire point.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Pathetic, what a waste of cyberspace.

Why are people so threatened by the whole crop circle thing?

Seriously, you look a ten times more ridiculous than the threads you meant to parodize.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfmanJ
did you really waste your time with this?

There's no waste of time here. He put a smile on people's faces, and harmed no one in the process. That's a far cry above what others will do.

Take it for what it is, humor. If you didn't enjoy it, move on. If it offended you, ask yourself why you are so sensitive

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Does he or does the fact that this thread contains the same amount of factual information as every single CC thread... I think your just mad he's right like every other basher here. How bout you give us those concrete facts that those "other" CC Thread's have. pfff.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Originally posted by grapesofraft
S & F for you. Has the concrete and chalk been tested and confirmed to have radiation? If so, I bet it will come back to be true that there is a radiation anamoly.

This had to be done by Aliens, since their were no witnesses of little girls drawing on the conrete. How could a group of little girls done this without there being witnesses and in such a short time frame.

Great thread. Wish I would have thought of it. I am jealous.

Edit..did you notice the drawing of the bicycle and how that is reminiscent of earlier alien travel methods as shown in the movie ET. This is proof.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

Yes, there has been a great deal of interest in the 'bicycle' circles -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a227130880c0.jpg[/atsimg]
The current consensus opinion on the 'bicycle' is that the information it represents would be too terrifying to go public with at this time ...

But, I will just leave you with the following graphic, obtained somewhere here on the ATS boards -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edb8a6415a51.jpg[/atsimg]
What more can I say ?

I leave the reader to his/her own conclusions ...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i want to donate a large sum of money to aid the researchers, where can i send it?

ps how many decades do you think it will be before we can replicate these images?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Seriously, you look a ten times more ridiculous than the threads you meant to parodize.

Oh my goodness people are so sensitive! Why are you so threatened by a simple parody of something that is such a contentious issue as crop circles?

Did he cause harm by what he did? Not a bit.

You have your opinions about the humor here, others have theirs. No need to be fanatical about the differences people hold. That's the biggest problem in the world today, I swear.

If everyone could just sit back and have a good laugh at how miserable we make ourselves arguing in circular motion, over and over again, with each other, instead of just saying, "Ya know, things could be worse...", then we would not see so many problems as we do.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Jomina]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Did you really waste your time reading it? How is this any different then every single CC Thread I've read. It holds just about the same amount of merit. Clearly you missed the Humour and the entire point.

How is it different?

One one hand you have very large, intricate formations appearing overnight in cropfield.

One the other hand, you've got chalk scribblings on the pavement, made by childeren, probably in broad daylight, witnessed by lot's of people.

They could both be man made, but since there is no proof that all CC's are actually man made, and since some CC's have characteristics that are not found in the CC's that are proven to be man made, the comparison is just BS.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Because he is ridiculing an entire subject, that I, and many others with me find very interesting.

It is not ATS style to do so. He just wants his 10 min of fame, because he knows the laughers will be on his side,

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

But see, Point, that's the POINT. there are some circles that have strange characteristics, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM DO. Some are OBVIOUSLY man made. Some are contended. But even the ones that are obviously man made, people get fanatical about and swear that they are not possibly done by humans. YES some of them have characteristics that have yet to be explained, and on those, I personally have an open mind about.

But that does NOT include them all, and that's the point of looking at the humor here.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I used to see similiar stuff like this on papyrus as well when I was young, but the details are sketchy. They'd just appear in notebooks of various students in the span of minutes. Definitetely not "man made

I can say for sure there are years at least 5 whole of my life of missing time as well.

From about the age of 1 month to well 5 years old. I have some simple pictures, most likely implanted, but how can I account for 5 years of missing time?

It seems these "beings" like to make these Glyphs in all sorts of mediums. Dirt, rock, paper, crop, now Concrete!!! Some just defy what mankind is capable of.

Yes definitely have that chalk tested, and also as others said see if it affected the concrete at all, perhaps on the molecular level.

Good luck to you, I hope these small humanoid creatures are friendly.

((S+F, just what I needed today, brilliant))

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

well said.

I'm going to do some 'research' into these amazing phenomenon. Can I come over and write a book on them??

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

how dare you tarnish this highly researched thread by suggesting it is in some way related to crop circles.

if you had done the slightest bit of research you would know these chalk markings have been documented since babylonian times and the reign of Artfaud-zercses in BC 850.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManBand

Originally posted by OneManBand
i want to donate a large sum of money to aid the researchers, where can i send it?

ps how many decades do you think it will be before we can replicate these images?

Yes, our organization can always use more money.

We've even approached the Bill Gates Foundation for some help with our cutting edge work, but they refuse to even return our calls ...

I commend your openmindedness and spirit of collaboration, sir !

A sum in the area of US$ 250,000 should get us through the next 90 days, which is a critical period for us all.

If interested in helping out, you can always u2u me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

BS hah... Lets see this scientific Evidence saying that 100% those CC's you speak of weren't man made. I'd like to see that information since there isn't any.

Also a question to the Moderator's here I request that all CC Thread's be sent to the skunk forums since they hold the same amount of factual information as this post. Also to no return, the only difference in CC and chalk circles is that one is done by men the other is done by children. Nough said.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Very strange. I too have witnessed this phenomenon and find it disturbing at best. Often they can be seen around college campuses across America and suburban areas with local parks, but, I'm pretty sure that this could be a world wide phenomenon. The best thing for you to do is call the local authorities or any available federal agencies.

Very...very disturbing.

I wish you luck my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

So you agree the subject is interesting and partially unexplained. Don't you feel this sort of ridicule makes the entire subject a laughing stock.

Preventing serious debate?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Jomina

Because he is ridiculing an entire subject, that I, and many others with me find very interesting.

It is not ATS style to do so. He just wants his 10 min of fame, because he knows the laughers will be on his side,

I find the subject fascinating, myself, but I don't get religious about it, and can still laugh when someone makes a joke. Not everyone is deadened to humor.

I didn't take it as him ridiculing the entire subject. Just the ways that people react to it, which, even to someone who believes that some CCs have qualities that are unexplained (and are possibly of origin outside of ourselves), are hilarious. I mean, seriously, some people take this subject into a realm that is WAY beyond extraordinary, and into fanaticism.

As I said, even to someone who is completely open minded to the subject, some of the followers of it just come across as hilarious.

I find the subject "interesting" as well, but certainly find the humor in this parody as well.

link   
hope all the crop circle freaks read this thread, LOL

S&F!

link   
Are you guys kidding me!! how stupid can you possibly get!? chalk circles? you must be taking the p***! why don't we talk about something serious?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join