It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone ever have this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I often get this feeling that something is going to happen and it usually does...
At this moment and for the past couple of days I have felt something "special" is about to happen (pardon the pun to my name...lol) I have a feeling that something good is about to transpire...when I have had these feelings before..something good has normally happened..
I just wondered if anyone else ever had these feelings? and if so did something occur after them? is it a sort of telepathy or physic ability?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've experienced similar things. Usually i will have a dream days, weeks, months or even years in advance and not know that the event is about to happen until certain triggers, usually ones from the dream, occur to signal the recurring event.
From my experience, if you can get a feel for when and what is causing the premonition you can gradually hone those senses and become increasingly aware of how to interpret these situations

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I always do. they reflect by changing my mood for whatever reason. this also goes for the phone. i always know when the phone is going to ring, or when the microwave is about to go off. anything that regularly makes noise, i can almost pin point the time.

all i can say is practice your ability.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by futurewolfaqua

the exact same thing happens to me. dream something, then anywhere from 3 weeks to a year the exact situation plays out. and the dream is triggered by still shots. like a camera, atleast for me.
---
itd be like watching amovie and taking a photo every 3 seconds during 1 scene
i dont even know what im trying to explain, burning out. if you know what i mean you can make sense of it

new topics

top topics

join