It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of good July UFO videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Noticed a large number of July 2009 sightings reported, especially over Pennsylvania... and the number of videos on youtube from July 7 - 11 are astounding. Here are just a few of them and all are pretty good.

However, IMO all reek of black ops craft just because of how they look and fly.. clunky, back engineered and blatant.

check out the capture from 3:40 - 4:50 pretty stunning footage but i don't think ET

[edit on 12-7-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well after looking at them the first 2 are definatley planes. The second one filmed with a crappy , low-framerate video cam. The third, dunno, could be a jet fighter but could not see eoungh detail, he was too shaky and film wasn't long enough ( especially with the rapid zooms in and out.) JM2C.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Well after looking at them the first 2 are definatley planes.

Planes? Do they make flight and/or landing lights that move in a circular sequence like that? Also the color was amber reddish hues, not like any aircraft i have seen. maybe.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

I didn't see any landing lights moving in a circular motion, I saw taxi lights,FAA lights and red position beacons all attached to the same craft as it was positioning itself for final approach.Both videos. As for the "discolorations", that is merely a byproduct of digital cameras. I'm sure you have used a digital in the past and can agree that most cameras do not catch true color. The second film of a plane is obviuos;ly a camera phone. The yellow tint happens all the time with lower end camera phones (I have a base model camera phone and everypicture I take in low-light conditions has an amber/yellowish tinge to it. I am not trying to just be a debunker Kronos, I have lived in a major flightline (2 miles outside of Orlando Int'l ) 30+ years. I am very familiar with sights like this my friend. The DAYTIME footage I can't really tell, could be an experimental private craft, jet fighter, UFO. Can't really tell, maybe some one can grab a freeze-frame of the close -up on that one.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by djvexd]

new topics

top topics

join