UFO captured on SOHO coincides with crop circle prediction

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
UFO captured on SOHO coincides with crop circle prediction.

The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) has captured satellite images of what appears to be a UFO entering into the sun after a solar flare. The flare was part of a series that had been predicted by a crop circle. The Milk Hill crop circle evolved over three stages from June 21-30. It had a coded message predicting solar activity in the form of Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) beginning on July 6/7. The UFO is not a planet and does not have the characteristics of a comet both of which are regularly captured on SOHO images. The UFO is seen moving through a solar flare that appeared on July 9 after a CME is ejected. With the large amount of interest generated in the crop circle prediction, the UFO may have been related in some way.

Check it out.

Source Examiner

The UFO does not correspond to any planet as its trajectory makes clear. .Nor does the UFO correspond to any comet which characteristically have tails as the following image shows of comet C/2002 X5 (Kudo-Fujikawa)
Upon magnification of the UFO entering into the July 9 solar flare (see top image above), there is no tail that for a comet would be normally pointing away from the sun due to the solar wind.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The object is the asteroid Vesta.

4 Vesta 2009 6 12 to 2009 7 12

Source

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
that was quick phage. I noticed the thread, came in to respond and you beat me to it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yea, fast Phage !!
look : 4 Vesta 2009 6 12 to 2009 7 12 8.0

Maybe how they knew it will there and made crop circle too !!

What you think !??

'' Upon magnification of the UFO entering into the July 9 solar flare (see top image above), there is no tail that for a comet would be normally pointing away from the sun due to the solar wind.

Also, no known satellite has been announced with a trajectory to crash into the sun. At this stage, the UFO is either an asteroid or an intelligently guided vehicle heading directly into the sun. If the latter, then it might qualify as a Type II extraterrestrial civilization that has sufficiently advanced technologies to work with stellar energies. Prof Michio Kaku popularized the typology of extraterrestrial civilizations first proposed by Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev in 1964. Furthermore, if the UFO belongs to a Type II extraterrestrial civilization, it may also have sufficiently sophisticated technologies to create complex crop circles with coded predictions about solar activity. The crop circle's succesful prediction of solar activity beginning on July 6/7, does strengthen the possibility that a Type II extraterrestrial civilization was involved. ''

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think connecting the transit of an asteroid across the field of view of the SOHO satellite to a crop circle is idiotic.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Complimens, Phage. You nipped that in the bud quite nicely. I wish there were more people around here with your dedication to facts, not hyperbole. Yes, hyperbole is fun, I just want to see the field of UFO's and ET's elevated with rigorous scientific investigation and evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I think connecting the transit of an asteroid across the field of view of the SOHO satellite to a crop circle is idiotic.

Not only that, he incorrectly states the object hit the Sun, based on nothing.

This shows the gymnastics Salla and people like him will go through. In short, they heralded the crop circle as predicting Earth would be hit by a major solar storm on a certain date. Proven wrong they are equivocating and backtracking, saying solar flares on other dates validates their predictions.

I hope this exposes Salla for what he is.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

new topics
top topics

join