It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illusions seeing behind the mask of reality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

very interesting post you done iv gave you a star for all that information thank you for contributing

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is a Drawing of one of the a Loading Systems used within the System you describe.

This is a Geometric illustration of a Loading Program.

This is just One of my drawings which I now have over 30,000 Drawings that explain the whole Operating System of The Real Matrix that has been know from the beginning of The All.

And I can provide the Evidence from all over the world today !

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Interesting , all this reminds me of the Islamic religion as i believe that it states on the qua ran that life is merely a test , and illusion.Some of u and went far until confusion appeared , well everything is meant to happen this way for a purpose and when people say when u play a game u get bored of it after a while ,pshhh how could you compare humans laws to another being or the creator (for me its god , for some its aliens and so on..)?
*Sight* I am too tired to speak my mind up now , i ll simply return later .

[edit on 28-9-2009 by grimm703]

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This has fascinated me for a long time. One thing I always think about is whether or not this is something due to 'powers that be' or simply an effect of how our universe operates. For example one theory of the universe is that we perceive things around us because of vibrations and different frequencies. If our view of the universe is based on at what frequency we perceive energy to be vibrating then it could be our different interpretations that cause conflict in the universe. These differences could be unique to each person, or set of people, meaning that whilst we are all living in the same 'place' (for want of a better word) we could all be seeing very different versions of the same reality, with our minds filling in the blanks of what is happening. therefore, with all these different perspectives, it is easy to see how conflict and fighting can occur so readily.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
excellent point there drew
i often wonder about that aswell, perception is key i think . for example a group of ppl could look at the same sky and i guarantee you there will be those that see it differently

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Thank you

I do wonder to what degree perception affects reality. As there are the studies showing that the mere act of observation can change outcomes of experiments.

It is crazy to think that we could all still be living a very primitive lifestyle, and everything you see around you could be a creation of your mind to cushion you from the harshness of reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
In the movie "V for Vendetta" there is a saying that "artists use lies to tell the truth". So could it be that these films are an attempt by people in the know to tell us something that they can't tell us directly?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

anything is possible, fils, music and magazines have long been used as propaganda machines, the way i view it is that the best way to hide the truth is in plain sight. Its always the last place we would look

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join