It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK plans swine flu vaccine for every citizen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

UK plans swine flu vaccine for every citizen

rawstory.com

With just 15 of its citizens dead from the virus, the United Kingdom is preparing to undertake the largest vaccination program of the last 50 years, with a vaccine for swine flu that may undergo clinical trials as short as five days, according to published reports.

The first round of vaccines will be available in the UK by early autumn, a government spokesman said. It will be administered two doses per person.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The good news (thus far) is that this is not yet mandatory. But the language being used here is enough to make one sit up and take notice, at the very least, IMHO.

How far away is the U.S. from this "every citizen" protocol as well? My guess is not much. Another way for the pharma-giants to cash in and use us all as their personal lab rats with their poison.

I'll be damned if I'll let any of my kids or myself be jabbed with this garbage...

Keep an eye on this people.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
yeah it wont work over here. and not many police/army guys will help to enforce it they think differantly than the US.

Neither will docs do this.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm in the US, and if it comes down to mandatory vacinations they can take that vaccine and shove it up their you know what. Aint nobody sticking me with a needle against my will.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I live in the UK. I will turn down this vaccine if Im "offered it". I do not think this disease requires mass vaccination for the whole population!!! Makes me wonder what else is in it actually because mass vaccination is NOT required thank you.

I fought the system and refused MMR ( combined measles, mumps, rubella) it wasnt easy but I eventually found a way for my child to recieve these vaccines in single doses.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I read this story too, but didn't deem it important enough to post. As you've indicated: it's not mandatory, so nothing to worry about. I'm pretty sure this pig flu is man-made and will definitely benefit the powerful pharmaceutical industry.

In the Netherlands, they have bought two vaccines for every citizen. I can already tell you that I will not take it for sure. Even if it would become compulsory I would not take it. Say yourself, how many people are actually suffering from pig flu? I'd rather be scared for the stuff they have put into the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This article was previously posted in BAN but moved to the forum Diseases and Pandemics. Please feel free to join the ongoing discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join