It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ancient ones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i had a recent dream about a race of entities that were within our realm. not sure if it was earth, or another dimension around, within ours.

there was a race of entities that appeared humanoid. they had elongated heads and were a greenish color.

here is what was conveyed to me. simply put.. they left a very long time ago and went far, far away. i don't know how they left, but they were doing things that were evil. this has to do with symbols that they were working with.

i don't know where they went, but it was very far.

some of what was left behind were symbols. these symbols generate highly negative forces. this in part (to what level i do not know) led to their leaving this area.

certain groups of people have knowledge of these symbols. black ops maybe. intelligence / military for sure.

my advise is to leave the symbols alone.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think the 'ancient ones' are Mantid-type aliens, Praying Mantis- like in appearance (like we are to chimps) and highly telepathic, and that they are more technologically advanced than any other alien species, and that they possibly are the overseers as well.

... Just what I've heard.

I sent you a u2u about another matter concerning the Mantis-type aliens.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The Ancient Ones are referred to in the necronomicon as well as the symbols.

read it...its a good story

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

That is used to cause an evil energy surge in many parallel worlds. Ever wonder where those negative emotions out of the blue came from??

Actually, our utter disregard for nature could achieve a similar effect to a lesser scale. There are people living among us, they're not actually ghosts.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
thank you all... good input.

i've read a bit on the watchers, etc. but this is the first time that i've seen these type of entities..... one.

there may be more. maybe they have done something with the symbols to invoke or call them back. since that dream, i've seen one.

from what i can tell, they can be deceptively nice... or whatever weakness you may have to give them access. they will hibernate in an individual.

disturbingly, they did not appear as evil as demons per se... there in lies the deadliness of these beings.

i have visions as well. these were visions that came to me as i was entering my sleep state. that's usually when aliens, or whatever show up.

oftentimes, once we hit that state of sleep, our spirit shoots off to wander or travel. i'm not sure if people know this. or fragments of one's spirit. not really sure.

sleep, a vulnerable time.

pray for divine protection at all times.

anyways, i don't know what these symbols are but they do not bode well for humanity.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can you link to any examples of these symbols?

*second line*

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All partical accelerators need shut down for good. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I certainly hope that no one else feels that way. Science should not be held back by people thinking that Particle Accelerators are going to open holes through which hordes of evil entities will stream forth to eat mankind.

To the OP: do you have any idea what sort of symbols your dream involved?

top topics

join