It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cone Shaped UFO Report From California 7/5/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A report sent to Mufon claims 4 witnesses saw a strange light that appeared to have porthole windows. the witnesses also claim when the object was gone they noticed a "swish in the sky" and it appeared as if the UFO had gone into a wormhole type of opening the atmosphere. weird

Three California witnesses had an unusual experience during and after they watched a 30-foot-long and 20-foot-tall cone-shaped object with portholes that had either landed or was hovering slightly above their ranch, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

A fourth witness arrived later and was there for the final event.

The original three witnesses first noticed a “bluish light.” But looking closer, it was described as “actually portholes that were illuminated from within. There were three on the bottom in a row, one above-right/center, above that one was another single illuminated porthole left-center and then two on the top.”

The object was between 300 and 400 feet away at it was hovering silently at ground level.

Then a fourth witness stopped by to examine the area, and they “witnessed an extremely bright 'swish' in the western sky.”

What followed was the appearance “as if the atmosphere ‘opened up’ for a millisecond and an object ‘went inside’ or poked through and then the atmosphere closed up leaving a ‘swirling’ motion in the sky. A ‘wormhole’ or porthole’?”

www.examiner.com...

here is the report on Mufons website..

link

there doesn't seem to be any real pictures taken but the Mufon article say's there is a drawing of the UFO but there is no picture included

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wow. A picture or video would have amazing! Can you imagine seeing that happen..lol.. of course this would have to true, but if it is not I wouldn't be shocked. But if it is true! That would be one hell of an experience.
I need to see this sketch or something. Nice find. S&F.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Notice how the UFO reports are increasing at a faster rate....like almost daily. We do live in exciting times. Hope all you are in mental and physical shape....could be a little bumpy.
Great find , star for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Would if been interesting to see the drawing tbh. Sounds like it would
of been a great sight to see.

The wormhole thing would of freaked me out also thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
thanks everyone for the replies

i just sent an email to Mufon requesting the picture/illustration and will update if i receive any results from the message.

this is not the first time i have noticed Mufon leaving out important information in these reports and i am beginning to get suspicious.

top topics

join