It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Design proved by Biologists Scientists from Cambridge, Lots of Bad Science and Frauds.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Use laughing smilies all you want, but Evolution occurs whether you believe in it or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have some comments for the evolutionists.

The moon is slowly getting further away from the earth by a few centimeters per year. This means that the moon was closer to the earth in the past. This means that 30,000.00 years ago the gravitational influence of the moon would have washed all the animal life off of the continents on a regular basis.

In 1969, the moon lander was rigged with large landing pods because scientists had calculated space dust accumulations on the moon's surface would amount to 1 inch per 10,000 years. They estimated the moon was old enough to have accumulated 3 to 6 feet of space dust. They landed and found less than one inch.

Many tons of space dust falls to earth every day. The deep ocean floor is a good place to measure accumulations of space dust. Unfortunately, there again, there is only evidence of a few thousand years of space dust accumulations on the ocean floors.

The oldest coral reef is estimated at just over 4,000 years old.
The oldest living tree has been estimated at 4000 years old.

The sun is shrinking:www.answersingenesis.org... At the present rate of shrinkage(based on 300 plus years of observations), only a hundred million years ago the sun would have made life on earth impossible.

There are numerous examples of evidences which take the time rug right out from under the evolutionist. Take the time away and the whole theory crumbles.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

Use laughing smilies all you want, but Evolution occurs whether you believe in it or not.

There is an intelligent designer behind the universe and all life in it whether you believe it or not. Christ will return to wipe out his enemies whether you believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

lol using answersingenesis as a riposte to a Scientific argument is priceless.
Carry on with your delusions but don't forget to visit the real world every so often.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

lol using answersingenesis as a riposte to a Scientific argument is priceless.
Carry on with your delusions but don't forget to visit the real world every so often.

You are the one suffering from a delusion if you think your ancestors crawled out of a slime pit and slowly mutated until they could swing by their tails from trees, and then slowly mutated into humans.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

You are the one suffering from a delusion if you think your ancestors crawled out of a slime pit and slowly mutated until they could swing by their tails from trees, and then slowly mutated into humans.

So we disagree, what's new?
I understand that you have poor understanding of Evolution and of the evolution of Homo sapiens sapiens and are trying to cover it up by appearing intelligent and using dubious religiously-biased websites as sources for what you call 'fact'.

The fact is, however, that there is a heck of a lot more evidence for evolution than there is for a zombie god.

I guess you don't understand the scientific method and will throw back something to me regarding the untrustworthiness of scientists or link me to some nasty ultra christian website.

Face the facts e hoa, there is no god

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I am not ashamed of my heritage. My GREAT Ancestors are believed to have originated in Africa. Their Ancestors are believed to have originated in the Ocean somewhere.

That would make me and you....BROTHERS! Aw Bro it is good to see you! EVERYONE on ATS is my long lost relative. This place is one big happy family reunion!

And even if you do not believe in Evolution you more than likely believe in Adam and Eve so that would still make us....RELATED!

WE are family....my ATS brothers and ATS sisters and ME!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

When you can prove that your intelligent designer exists or that Jesus actually existed, feel free to make those statements again.

Please take a look at the following link.
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There is an intelligent designer behind the universe and all life in it whether you believe it or not.

Congratulations on revealing to us that you are gullible, ignorant and realy dont have faith in your own god's existance.

You believe there was, to be specific, ONE god that made everything. You cant prove it was that god, but still you "know" it was him (just because it says so in the bible?). That makes you GULLIBLE.

You completely deny evolution even though it is an observable fact. IT is 100% proven. The genetic material of a population of organisms CHANGE from one generation to the next. Thats the fact of evolution. To deny that this happens makes you IGNORANT.

You say there is a creator even if we want to or not. Usually people who believe that have FAITH that there is a creator, yet you dont need faith, you KNOW. So you are faithless, you admit it.

Tell me, why should i believe YOU over all the others of disillusioned ones who say they KNOW that THOR, ODIN, ZEUS, ALLAH, or any other god exist?

RELIGION divides, enslaves, oppresses and makes a few people rich.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by John Matrix

So we disagree, what's new?
I understand that you have poor understanding of Evolution and of the evolution of Homo sapiens sapiens and are trying to cover it up by appearing intelligent and using dubious religiously-biased websites as sources for what you call 'fact'.

The fact is, however, that there is a heck of a lot more evidence for evolution than there is for a zombie god.

Face the facts e hoa, there is no god

You know NOTHING about what I know concerning evolutionist theory and their secondary assumptions. Making comments about what I don't know is just plain ignorant.

Your response makes it blatantly obvious that you are motivated by religious bigotry. However, I don't recall mentioning religion.

All creationists are not religious, some of us are actually true believers. True believers are not religious. Religion is a belief system designed by man to please or appease God and win some favor with him. Basically, religion is man reaching out to God. True believers are those that God reaches out to. We choose Him because He first chose us and called us out from among the sheeple.

We disagree because you don't get the fact that evolutionists don't have a lot more evidence to support their hypothesis. In fact, the very same evidence is used to explain both the creationist view and the evolutionist view. No one has more evidence than the other. The evidence is what it is.
So your first error is the delusion of belief that somehow the "same evidence" constitutes "more evidence" for your side. The quantity of evidence is always the same for both sides because both sides take the same evidence and explain it according to their hypothesis.

If anything is evolving it's your theory. The myriad of secondary assumptions common to evolutionist theory clearly demonstrate that your hypothesis is evolving.

Evolution is the number one conspiracy of all time. It's motivated by man's pride, which needs to reject God to survive, and it's motivated by money.

It appears that you took the blue pill and went back to sleep.

[edit on 17/7/09 by John Matrix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join