It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA to hide plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Cheney 'ordered CIA to hide plan'
The head of the CIA has accused former US Vice-President Dick Cheney of concealing an intelligence programme from Congress, a top US senator says.

The existence of the programme, set up after 9/11, was hidden for eight years and even now its nature is not known.

Please click the link and read the article

[edit on 12-7-2009 by game over man]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Senator: Cheney and alleged secret CIA program 'a problem'

Story Highlights
NEW: Sen. Dianne Feinstein says CIA chief testified he was told Cheney withheld info
NEW: Feinstein says nondisclosure to Congress is against the law
Cheney ordered CIA to withhold info on counterterrorism program, source tells CNN
Program reportedly initiated after 9/11 attacks, stopped by CIA Director Panetta

Please click the link and read the article

[edit on 12-7-2009 by game over man]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thoughts?

IMO

The CIA is clearly keeping very important information from us.

Now you are probably saying, how does this tie into aliens/ufos?

What is the one thing that we have been kept in the dark about? Hmmmm.......

This thread is basically for the skeptics who say there is no coverup because the distance is too far to travel in space for aliens to be visiting our planet.

Well, they are covering something up, why couldn't they be covering up the existence of intelligent alien life too?

I wonder if this will lead to people asking the question, "What else are you hiding?"

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What I can figure is that the CIA had a list of names compiled to be assisinated from CIA henchmen under the guise of terror.

I wonder how many american citizens are on the list and if there are more things that may or may not turn up. This is a good step for the mindless sheep watching the MSM though. I doubt we will ever know what they have learned because of the MSM though.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This topic may be more useful in another section, however we all know what the BIG COVERUP is, and IMO, this is a clear example of the beginning. The walls are coming down my friends...Alien Disclosure will happen sooner than you think...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just found this article on the BBC and searched for it here and came to your thread. I cant believe that this has not received more attention.

Is this already known to the public?
Has it been discussed before?

I would love to know what it is they are hiding, it could have some major repercussions, or at very least a greater insight to what they are up to.

Peace

S&F

new topics

top topics

join