It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine to be given to entire population

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teknikal
I'd rather risk the flu to be quite honest Is this what I've been reading certain chemists have been charging £15 for if it is mandatory vaccination would be quite the little earner wouldn't it.

chemists

Free for the over 65's though if they survive it.

The thought of the government forcing people to get a mandatory injection which is untested actually chills me it's just suspicious beyond words especially given that the normal flu kills thousands of people a year way more than swine flu has.

//edited to correct price

yeah maybe theres a big warehouse full of vacinatin getting close to date and they need to shift it quick.... nothing to base this on of course
[edit on 13-7-2009 by Teknikal]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok here is a thought-
they declare a pandemic for something they just want to terrorize with and force death on you and your family- so can we claim a pandemic against them and take up arms to defend ourselvesand take our chances with the flu as opposed to the vaccine?
also i read on yahoo the vaccine won't be ready until the end of the year- anyone know if that is true?
i can't get hold of my friend at sanofi to find out

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
[url=http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/stories/2009/07/13/daily26.html]http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/stories/2009/07/13/daily26.html[/ url]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
you could always google david icke 12th july 2009 why not to have the vacination. happy viewing

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Master Shen long

Seriously, it is a swine flu vaccine. What is the big deal. Do you not go to the doctor when you get sick?

The same people would be blaming the government for not being prepared if a large number of people died, and now they are complaining that they are prepared. I guess they cant win.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

Not an allopathic doctor, god no!

We are our own best doctors. 8x as many people die from taking pharmaceuticals, than from the aids virus. Conventional medicine is the #3 cause of death in America! Over 100,000 die from taking toxic Bigpharma "medication", of which many if not most are found to be no better than placebo at it's intended treatment.

Decades from now (if we're still around) today's mainstream medicine will seem barbaric

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join