It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine to be given to entire population

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

You know your line of thinking isnt all too different than people that wont get medical help for their kids that have a potentially terminal disease. Its like we have all somehow been reduced to the thought processes of cavemen.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think that I will take the vaccine because if I get the flu fair enough, However how many people would I infect once I have it. The article in the telegraph does not say that it will be mandatory. Lets face it this is a nasty virus and we need to stamp it out before it becomes even more nasty

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

And how did our loving Government and big Pharma come up with this "vaccine" so fast? literally within days? Because the whole set-up is a farce... Its a big fat lie just like the fart tax they want to hit us with, But Brown-house gasses are for another thread......

If you trust them shooting mercury into you then please step forward but i hope and pray you wake up befour then......

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

They did not come up wth the vaccine within days. Where do you get this stuff and what are you talking about Mercury?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

They did not come up wth the vaccine within days. Where do you get this stuff and what are you talking about Mercury?

They where spewing they had a vaccine ready 5 days after it Mexico started to go mental, there is no way they can come up with a vaccine in such a short time, it takes months of study and trial and error.

I suggest you google Mercury vaccine and check out the ingredients that are put in these.....

1. What’s in the regular flu shot?
Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually
associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions,
including anaphylaxis
Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose vials

I pulled this off another post on ATS here...... I realy suggest you google and have a search online, if you are struggling give me a p.m and ill help you search and send you some links.

Here is a few to get you started.....

www.healing-arts.org...

www.naturalnews.com...

And here is a special one just for ATS members, a little blast from the past.... Sais it all realy

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
yep seen this on the news this morning..

Im scottish, and for one will not be getting this flu shot

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I will look into your claims of Mercury being in the vaccine. However, you are wrong about 5 days after it started in Mexico. What they said was that they isolated the strain, which is a beginning to developing a vaccine. It takes months of work after (preferrably years) that to fully develop a vaccine, test it, and get it to a point of mass production. To be honest I dont even think the vaccine is in public use yet. Governments are just pre ordering it.

Also, you are never really going to convince anyone with any sense by linking to things like info wars or some homeopathy sites.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying so good luck with your research. Those 2 lnks where the 1st 2 off the top of a google search so its up to yourself to check for yourself, but be warned..... Go in with an open but critical mind and not a pre mind set of it being some tin hat theory, Your and your family's health is in the spotlight.

And regards to the infowars link...... Far more credible than CNN or the BBC

Oh to edit..... I heard CNN claim a vaccine was ready to be mass produced 5 days after it hit the msm about the swine flu, me and my housemates were shocked they came up with it so fast...... I cant be arsed searching for any links or video's, you can do that yourself if you need to know.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Seriously, it is a swine flu vaccine. What is the big deal. Do you not go to the doctor when you get sick?

The same people would be blaming the government for not being prepared if a large number of people died, and now they are complaining that they are prepared. I guess they cant win.

lol..You trust the guys who most likely produced this flu? ...Wow you are amazing...I do not want to touch any of that stuff. I will blast whoever comes a knocking.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Ok there is thimeresol (leaving trace amounts of mercury in lots of vaccines including the ones for children). It is found to be at safe levels, even for small children. Do you not get your children vaccinated for childhood diseases?

Link

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It is not even on the market. Quote from LA Times dated June 26, 2009.

Some help for the upcoming winter flu season is on the way. The French pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis said today that it had begun large-scale production of a vaccine against the novel H1N1 virus. The company did not say how many doses it was preparing, and noted that it was still producing seasonal flu vaccine for the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

The company has the capacity to make 270 million doses of vaccine per year at its three plants, two in the United States and one in France. The novel H1N1 vaccine has to be tested before it can be used.

LA Times

What you probably heard on CNN was that Tamiflu could be used to help combat H1N1.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure if i would take it or not...
but i thought by law the only way the government could force a vaccine on anyone without a quarantine being in full effect for a defined area.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In the US, people have the legal right to refuse medical services. OS i dont really think we have anything to worry baout.
Besides, they dont need to force it, all they have to do is spread the info on the MSM that there is a vaccine that will prevent you from getting sick and dying and whatnot and the sheeple will flock willingly to get this vaccine. I dont see them forcing this upon us anytime soon honestly

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Probably was Tamiflu they were talking about...... Either way they where claiming a vaccine was ready.

I dont have kids to worry about but my family are aware, including 2 members in the Health profession. And guess what? None of them are taking the shots.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by druid1
I think that I will take the vaccine because if I get the flu fair enough, However how many people would I infect once I have it. The article in the telegraph does not say that it will be mandatory. Lets face it this is a nasty virus and we need to stamp it out before it becomes even more nasty

Simply put, if you got the flu, or think you came into contact with someone who had the flu - stay home.

There's only one way to deal with these kinds of diseases and that's self-quarantine. It's people who go out whilst sick, fly whilst sick, don't cover their mouths, etc etc that spread these diseases. If they'd take the preventative measures the impact would be greatly reduced.

Don't tell me you haven't seen some moron coughing without covering their mouth before.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Seriously, it is a swine flu vaccine. What is the big deal. Do you not go to the doctor when you get sick?

The same people would be blaming the government for not being prepared if a large number of people died, and now they are complaining that they are prepared. I guess they cant win.

Do you want me to be totally honest? No, I don't go to the doctor when I get sick. The last time I went to the doctor was in 2005, for, of all things, a flu jab, and I came down with pneumonia. Other than that single incident, my health problems, minor or major, have fixed themselves with bed rest and time off.

Funny how the one time I've been honestly ill was caused by, of all things, going to the doctor.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...

this was posted before recently

no jabs for me, i worry about my elderly parents, they will be booking their shots! they get flu shots every year, oh god!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30,000 in the US die anualy from influenza if I remember correctly. Those with serious immune system problems would have the worst time of either the flu itself, or the vaccine "assuming" the vaccine is otherwise safe, which I seriously question.

As for going to the doctor when I get sick? actually NO. If I get mangled or auto accident trauma perhaps. Other wise I take care of myself with natural means just as did my ancestors. Consequently I rarely get sick, and when I do, it is not for very long. No vaccine for me thank you..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
really!!! I think not, they can bog off

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Everybody should be glad that their government cares enough about their safety to prepare for the worst. Me and my family will gladly go and get the shot if need be. I only hope our country prepares as well as yours.

Uhhh ----Huh? Joined ATS on june 8. What type of ATS member would say this? Have you done any research at all?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join