It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Nation wide terrorist exercises set for July 27th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Are they planning on doing it to us again? Using a exercise to prepare for the real thing?
Find out why July 27th could be D-Day for Martial Law with this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Will the sheeple fall for it again?

Anything these creeps do is not in our best interests.

All the ridiculous color-coded alerts and anti-anthrax duct-tape accomplished was keeping the sheeple frightened, meek, and pliable.

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated. This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

VALIDATING THE HOMELAND SECURITY SYSTEM

Exercises such as NLE 09 are an important component of national preparedness, helping to build an integrated federal, state, tribal, local and private sector capability to prevent terrorist attacks, and rapidly and effectively respond to, and recover from, any terrorist attack or major disaster that occurs.

The full-scale exercise offers agencies and jurisdictions a way to test their plans and skills in a real-time, realistic environment and to gain the in-depth knowledge that only experience can provide. Participants will exercise prevention and information sharing functions that are critical to preventing terrorist attacks. Lessons learned from the exercise will provide valuable insights to guide future planning for securing the nation against terrorist attacks, disasters, and other emergencies.

www.fema.gov...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
IT is a bit scary isn't it.. But not just FEMA, it is also using Foreign military (UN). Which is not legal either...

From the US Constitution:

ARTICLE XI.
The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed
to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted
against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by
Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

And another is of course...

Article I, Section 10 3rd Paragraph:

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty
of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into
any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign
power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent
danger as will not admit of delay.

Now I see no "imminent danger as will not admit of delay", thus congress has to approve, so why do the people not have a say in it?
Also why would the Military all the way back in like 1994 I believe it was, quiz the troops on whether or not they would be willing to fire on American citizens, unless something was being 'planned'? (This is of course also unconstitutional to use our own military against our own citizens. But then you have WACO...

SO i see no good coming out of this exercise at all. and would it be simply called an exercise to "limit the opposition" until it is already underway so no one can do anything about it.. After all now we have the "swine flu" thing going on which makes for interesting timing doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All I can say is be ready for anything now. We all know the bad guys are in control and do not have us in their best intrest.

s&f

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wait a minute, according to this fact sheet, the other countries are participating, and the scenario takes place outside the US but it doesn't say they are coming INTO the US.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
Wait a minute, according to this fact sheet, the other countries are participating, and the scenario takes place outside the US but it doesn't say they are coming INTO the US.

NLE 09 is here, not abroad. From FEMA's own website. THe Speculation is the connection with Swine Flu...

www.fema.gov...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States"

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Correct in that quote. That is the pretense the exercise is to be the preparation for "in the event of". The question would be what is to transpire during the exercise?
If you recall there was an exercise being conducted in the past involving "terrorists flying planes into buildings". It just so happened to coincide with 9/11.

Now this time conveniently they are performing this upcoming exercise with law enforcement and foreign military, and doing so here in the states.

The President recently welcomed UN Troops coming to the US for Martial law exercises, for a scenario of pandemic. This was done publicly. waaaaay to much coincidence there.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Does Alex Jones know about this? If he can get that foghorn, slightly foam-flecked mouth of his bleating on about this exercise, there's a chance TPTB might not "take it live" as happened on 9/11 and 7/7.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just found a guy trying to get more info on Australia's involvement and getting a letter from the National Security Capability Development Division (phew, what a name!). Check the email trail at the bottom where he presses them for info:

Australia’s involvement in FEMA’s NLE 09 exercise.

Reply Letter from Freedom of Information Act request:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

A friend of mine on another site who wants to remain nameless, posted some rather disturbing comments today. I followed the links he provided and I was awestruck. Please everyone read this post and follow the links do some research and make your own conclusions.

Mods- If I break any terms and conditions please feel free to remove this thread but I will repost the message that was posted for me earlier. I have permission from the author but he wants to be nameless, so he asked I post his post instead of linking to it.

www.fema.gov...

Above is fema's official website, showing all that they are telling us about their activities for between the 27th and 31st. This is a REX84 exercise.

Here is a US govt. Doc on REX84 and the use of CONCENTRATION CAMPS against people who like myself are unhappy with our government.

www.regulations.gov...

This isn't anti terrorism in my opinion, it's an attempt by a facist regime to prevent their own overthrow.
I have only given you official government links to what they are allowing the public to know.

For government only results search google with SITE:.gov rex84 there are hundreds of documents outlining how the funds to build these were misapropriated, and a variety of the initial excuses to build these camps.

I am saying this in public because I have reason to believe that I may be one of the people hauled off to one of these camps sometime in the next few days. If that is the case and I do not post on ... for 1 full week, (not by the 2nd) I am hoping that all the street artists here can spread the story in the one place they can't censor... the streets.

all I have been doing is pointing out the existance of these camps, and the actions of mercinary groups like the company formerly named blackwater.

A lot of us are not happy with our culture, our government's handling of our lives, and our lack of control in our own destiny. I for one am non violent, and I am not a terrorist, I have been on the watch list since around november 2004 at my best estimate. If not sooner. I had involvement in exposing Echelon and terrestrial sat spy programs in the early 90's and have been making public the government's dirty laundry for a while. I have never taken violent action or attended a protest. I have never broken any laws in the effort to spread or gain information.

PLEASE: research this for yourself and draw your own conclusions, please spread the word that our government MAY be trying to set up for martial law... American citizens aren't all how your media makes us look. We aren't all fat lazy spoiled brats. And we don't deserve to be packed into camps and tortured or killed. This is essentially the same thing hitler did to the Jews... back then neibors didn't even know their jewish neighbors had been killed in their homes until weeks later when the smell became unbarable... Don't be afraid to talk to your friends or neighbors, don't be afraid to speak up, just be careful, all phones are indeed tapped, and have been since 1986. (search echelon and dragonware, also project greenlamp)

Tell the world guys, if we don't inform ourselves now we will never have a chance to have freedom. The U.S. govt is using foreign troops for this exercise, our own troops would have moral issues shooting protestors dead, but foreign troops may not have that issue. Lets stay alive together and fight this bulls***.

Since my thread got closed I decided to post this here.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Considering the United Kingdom and United States already have such pervasive surveillance and security I would think if there were such an attack, that it would be likely in Mexico or Canada (where I currently reside) due to lack of security. Or maybe both. My theory would give ample support for increased security measures and maybe even some sort of union between the three countries in North America. Maybe even a smuggled bomb through the ferry to seattle from BC due to a lack of security. This would really be a scary scenario.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Scary stuff goin on! Right in our faces no less. Bet the government is getting some kicks n laughs knwoing it scares us. I do propose an idea to fight back a little...
DONT BUY A DAMN THING on the 27th to 31st. Just yuor necessitys, the bare minumum. The idea, is if everyone or many participated in this idea, buisnesses will hurt financially. LEt them, the fed figure it out...it woouold be our way of saying to them, UN ACCEPTABL:E behavior and its scaring the living crap outta american citizens.
Just an idea that went through my head. In turn, loss of sales n profits would hurt the fed as well

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oddly enough the MSM here in Canada is down playing the "exercise" , on a goggle search the first 3 pages are indy/alt news /rumour sites.I must admit that this is the first I have heard of it , well I guess we will all need places to put flu victims , so a little practice at rounding up sheeple/people will be nessa-scarry.

new topics

top topics

join