It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Andrews update several more cases of extremely tall beings reported in Wiltshire, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
APPEAL TO PUBLIC FOR INFORMATION:

Following the report on Monday ( 6th July) by a police sergeant of three extremely tall beings he
witnessed in a field near Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England and the posting on this website
( www.colinandrews.net... ), I have received several other
reports, and I encourage others who have information to also please contact me.

One report is extraordinary and allegedly received the immediate attention, of a government
organization to the home of the witness. I asked for written details about this exceptional (and
some what scary) case and received those details last night. I will not be making any further public
statement about the details until they can be fully verified, only to say this:

I trust my source in Washington DC implicitly and he trusts the originating source but to get to the
bottom of it, I am going to have to do some leg work, best done quietly. The witness claims to have
had a very close encounter with a 8-9 feet tall being, north of Silbury Hill, in Wiltshire, England .
He was visited by three government officers (details with me) who produced a book of sketches of
different ET beings and ask the witness which one he had seen. At least two agencies were
allegedly involved which should help verify this case. Full details later.

A second report was sent to me also yesterday by a woman driving the A4 (the highway that runs
east-west next to Silbury Hill), and was driving on the east side of Marlborough, Wiltshire when she
estimates a 7-8 feet tall being came out of a gateway from a field and jumped back as the car
passed - His head appeared triangular shape. The latter incident took place three years ago. I
have details of the exact location etc, which will be posted as part of a much more extensive report
including other similar reports later.

I will pursue the first incident that involved several government agencies when I arrive in England
next week. On the face of it, the three officers from one of these agencies revealed by their
actions, that the government knows much more about these beings than they have so far
declared under the new open policy surrounding the UFO subject. (See my latest book
Government Circles.)

Colin Andrews
11 July 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Op As I have stated there is more to this story which is being investigated you can read the first part in the Grey Area ATS section which I posted a few days before .

If you do not know which Crop Circle this is referring to here is a picture of it .
Other photos of this exist that show ground level or other ariel shots.

This is the latest update from Colin Andrews.

Blessings and Peace

[Mod Edit - all Caps in tittle]

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. Been following this with great interest and saw this on the Colin Andrews site a few hours ago. I also thought the Matthew Williams case was interesting too. Strange times afoot.

Why the other thread was moved to the Grey area is beyond me. Aren't all alien/ufo reports befitting of the 'grey area' criteria somewhat? Or was this story getting too much 'attention' for its own good?

I have a photo of a tall being inside the recent 'yin/yang' crop circle and the photographer is adamant there were no other people other than his colleagues in there at the time. If you want to see the photo, it's on the cropcirclewisdom website. Fairly pixelated because it is a fair distance away, but there's no denying it's a tall figure in there.

I would be rather bemused if this thread also gets moved to the Grey area of ATS, as we already have multiple eye-witness reports and I have seen photographic evidence of tall beings in the circle, with my own eyes. Plenty of evidence to give one pause for thought. I am eagerly awaiting updates. Thanks for the thread.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Please continue with your ongoing thread here
7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

In future thread starts do not just cut and paste articles without adding your own comments. Also when you do quote place the quote in ex tags.

Thread closed..

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Sauron]

new topics

join