It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine rushed through saftey checks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The media are lying by omission. Whereas the Times have said it, I've seen the story on TV News (where the majority of the population seem to get their info), and they simply aren't mentioning it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Because MANY MANY Governments are corrupt, not just the US, the grand scheme is so far in depth you couldnt almost imagine it.

Trading Money for innocent lives, hmmmm. Lets all telepathically tell the higher beings in our atmosphere to set their phazers to BOOM, and blow up some corrupt motha cluckas.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsrecords
The media are lying by omission. Whereas the Times have said it, I've seen the story on TV News (where the majority of the population seem to get their info), and they simply aren't mentioning it.

So what would happen if you pick up the phone to your local talk radio and say it in black and white to the speaker.

" Why is the U.K. rushing the vaccine through without any testing ? " , see what the spokesperson will answer you.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well i've decided i wont be getting it,but i have not heard anyone come out right and say it should be mandatory no questions asked.Mid to late 2010 i heard was how long it would take the whole population to get the shot...atleast if all you CT'ers on this are correct we know it wont be a quick death
I don't think this is depopulation conspiracy,just greedy people blinded by the $$ and not fussed if some people out of billions die through the decades because of the complications.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't know about the UK, but here in the US they are already collecting test subjects. The question is... will we know the true results?

Craigslist - Sacramento H1N1 Vaccine Trials

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

From the standpoint of having worked in pharma drug development- and having had my name on an INDA (Investigational New Drug Application) to the FDA, I can say from precise experience that this happens ALL the time, and not just with vaccines.

If a drug shows promise- of any kind, and in any bodily system, it is often "fast-tracked" to the FDA; and through clinical trials.

Normally, vacines should take a minimum of one year, and ideally, 3-5 years of clinical trials before going into humans. A new drug for pulmonary or cardiac disease, for example, can spend 5-10 years from bench to clinic.

When the FDA thinks the drug shows enough promise and few "enough" side effects, and with a big bunch of cash from the company, it will be put on the market sooner than other drugs. Basically, Phase 3 clinical trials are ignored- the PUBLIC becomes the Phase 3 trial---that's why you see a drug on the market for a year or two- and after adverse side effects are reported in large numbers, a "black box" warning is then placed on the drug, indicating it is dangerous to certain groups, or in general. The problem is, the drug is STILL prescribed, as it's on the market- and drug reps push it even harder, due to the new warnings, and doctors' caution in prescribing it.

In the case of a Level 6 WHO Pandemic declaration, the pharmas have even more freedom- the Emergency Use Authorization (a Federal "statute") gives pharmas the ability and funding to quickly produce a vaccine "in the best interest of the public health", and also indemnifies those very companies--and the government-- from any legal recourse if the public takes ill from their hastily whipped-up "cures". Did you get MS from the vaccine? Too bad- you can't sue. It's all in the greater good.

The cynicism in a pharma's highest echelons is so stunning, it's hard to conceive. Truly, these laws allow our governments NOT to protect us, but to do us great harm at our expense (tax dollars are paying for the vaccine research- not pharma money); most likely we will be vaccinated without choice (if they reach us) and if we take ill after the vaccine we have no chance to seek legal recourse.

We have been guinea pigs for many years. This is not new- it's just faster. Fight back as hard- and as thoughtfully- as you can.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You said in three sentences what took me a page to write!!! You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

I'm in- tell me when you're going to use yours, and I'll use mine.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I for one am not having the vaccine, nor are my young daughters. I have read far too much regarding sterility of women who have had this vaccine. I am fit and healthy with a strong immune system so if I get it- I get it and what will be will be.
Who is to say, this is not a method of controlling the population?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
But what if it's made to pass as law.

That would make it impossible for you to say no, or you could be fined and as a worst case scenario be asked to attend court and fined even further for court costs.

Im guessing that if they choose to make it mandatory then they will find a way, either through public fear and mentioning several deaths or by placing ridiculously high fines.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I thought the vaccine was created by glaxosmithklyne? Where did Baxtor come from? This is unreal, I really do not want to take this vaccine and I am going to be watching the news very closely for updates.

I don't know if this is simply for our protection, to make a profit, or to control the population (or a mixture of the three), but either way, this is going to have dire consequences.

Looking at the developers wiki page: en.wikipedia.org...

They have already had their great deal of controversy. They are the second largest pharma company i nthe world, are listed on the FTSE 100 and had to pay the biggest sum in history to the IRS, and have already lied about the content of their products, and cut supply of drugs to create profit.

Would you want to accept ANYTHING fro mthese people!?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I just found this and thought it would be of interest.

Regulators at the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) said the vaccine, which is being supplied to the UK by GlaxoSmithKline and Baxter Healthcare, could be approved for use within five days. The EMEA said clinical trials have taken place on a "mock-up" vaccine, similar to the one that will be used for the biggest mass vaccination programme in decades.

Source

So they are in fact going to use a completely untested vaccine.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

MANY pharma have been given contracts to produce the vaccine- Novartis, Sanofi-Pasteur, GSK, and other, smaller biotechs.

Oh yes, there is money to be made. Like WWII- wartime (or pandemic time) can stop a recession.

Twisted, mercenary, and with no concern about our welfare...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

I guess all this is just scratching the surface, but what if all this pandemic hype is the real deal ?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
pandemrix/prepandrix[/url]Lol, here in sweden one of the major newspaper asked if people wood take the vaccine...86% said yes. Starts here in september and so on..same same. Vaccine named Pandemrix. This is for the bird flu!

Poor people, this is going to be really bad within a few years. I guess some company needed to sell this # before stock expire.
old vaccine"
[url="]Vaccine for sweden

[edit on 15-7-2009 by gusan]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by gusan]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I posted this on the thread about Burgermeister's claims and wanted to reiterate it here:
posted on 15-7-2009 @ 09:10 AM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

Seems important and relevant to post this here.

In the global zeal to vacinate all 6.7 billion of us, it is possible that the Superpowers may resort to chemtrail spraying if all people are not reached with a needle.

Indeed, only recently, ASAF aircraft out of Diego Garcia were forced to land after intervention by Indian, Nigerian and Chinese national fears that the aircraft were carrying a "depopulation" biological agent, "in an attempt to commit mass genocide via the spread of the H1N1 virus"- or perhaps, the Wests' version of the vaccine, which appears to be as dire as the flu, itself:

freedomfighterradio.net...

www.fourwinds10.com...

And, it seems that foeriegn nations are not the only ones at risk- citizens of the US are being exposed equally-all in contravention of the moratorium on chemical and biological weapons research and use:

okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca...

As we have all discussed, vaccinating those of us who live in the country will be difficult, if not impossible. If, however, vaccines are created in micro-electrophoresis particles (that dissolve upon inhalation) and that are smaller than 4 microns (allowing them to get deep into the alveoli, and bypass the upper-repiratory cilia in the nose, pharynx and bronchial tubes) we will all breathe the vaccine by going outside. Convenient for the governments around the world who support this (like the UK and the EU) and perhaps a bit of a problem for others- like China, India, Russia, and African nations, who oppose the methodology.

here is the link to the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Talk about suspicious, suddenly this is fast tracked through all safety checks. It takes years to get new drugs onto the markets because the testing procedures are so stringent, I really doubt any good will come of rushing a vaccine designed for the whole UK even if its actually legitimate.

On that note why are they making a huge deal over swine flu when regular flu kills many more people each year.

My theory/belief is that they are using fear to get people to take this vaccine, for what exact purpose I'm not sure, doubt its anything good though.

Did that pig just sneeze?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join