It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Inside The UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wanted to break down what I have found so far within the current Ufology in 2009 .

Then I will pose the question .

1.) UFOs many believe exist but do not believe that Intelligent life is within them.

2.) UFOs are a Top Secret Government Project or Operation and those Craft that people report are some super technology of the Air Force or some unknown area within the Government .

3.) UFOs do not really exist and people that see them are seeing something that has formed naturally within the atmosphere ,Weather Baloons,Plastic Bags ,Lanterns, Swamp Gas and or anything else that has a logical explanation.

4.) Roswell 1947 according to the final report it was not a Flying Scaucer but Test Crash Dummies that came years later when the second report said it was a weather baloon .

So those who do not believe Ets are connected to what are called UFOs but believe UFOs exist.

Where do they come from if they exist ? How do they get to Earth ?

What is the purpose of these UFOs?

This all leads up to another persepctive for Skeptics that believe in UFOs but not Et Intelligence being inside these UFOs or Craft or being controlled by some Intelligence if unmanned .

I wish to share from an expanded view of the Universe that not all UFOs are Government Projects ,Swamp Gas,Weather Baloons or Plastic Bags or any other explainable answer that a Debunker or Skeptic comes up with .

If one says Intelligent Life can come to Earth from afar many will say how can that be if Humans cannot travel to a distant Galaxy Solar System etc.?

From an expanded view of the Cosmos one can understand that not only does Life exist from many Worlds ,Dimensions,Universe/s but that you have multidimensional realities beyond the comprehension of the Mind.

Because this is the case with the Mind its hard for the logic Mind to understand how anyone can come and go from this Planet to a different Solar System .

Man cannot do this so why should Man believe in UFOs being controlled by some Intelligence more Spiritual and Technical Advanced .

For some on Earth have decided to seperate Ets and UFOs as being not connected at all .

They are to some minds two different subjects .

The realization that wait a minute in a UFO not all but certian ones that do appear in the Earths atmosphere some of these Craft are Interdimensional ,Multidimensional Spaceships both small and large Ships that Man calls UFOs .

These Ships as I like to define them are from many Planetary Worlds and even the Inner Earth area or what has been called the Agartha Network which includes 100's of People living within the Earth .

Within these Inner Earth Cities and Communities also are Spaceships that come out of the Earth i.e. Seas,Oceans etc.

The expanded understanding beyond looking for or at a UFO will open up many cosmic doorways for those who only want to figureout if UFOs really exist?

A Airline Jet for example does not drive itself unless its on auto pilot.

To put that Jet on auto pilot takes an Intelligence .

Intelligence or Beings from another Dimension ,World ,Universe ,Inner Earth reality exist maybe not to all who come into what is called the subject of Ufiology.

The UFO Menu is not just a one course meal and that's it.

Once you get the full menu you can see that alot more is going on .

This is the expanded awareness of ET Consciousness which like a Pilot on a Jet also controls the Craft that is called a UFO .

Many who accept that People can come from other places to Earth are broken down this way.

1.) People that have had direct encounters with Beings or People from other Worlds. know as Contactee's not Abductee's which is different .

2.) People that have had no experiences with Beings or People from other Worlds etc who just believe that life exists elsewhere and everywhere .

In closing I would like to say that many Human Beings are Ets from other Worlds even if some do not believe this as even being possible.

Humanity is waking up now to a expanded understanding of the Universe even if some still believe UFOs can always be explained away as Weather Baloons.

In that Universal Understanding Life or People from other Planetary Worlds can come to earth and do a variety of ways.

Spaceships of all dimensions and sizes and in some cases will appear at will at any point and place without Spaceships and what people refer to as UFOs.

I have covered a number of important area's all interrelated .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Or maybe the correct answer is that the fallen angels and Nephilim inhabit other planets and our solar system and the atmosphere and they are continuing to try to poison our genetics just like they did before the Messiah was born in the Days of Noah.

Which I assure you it is the correct answer.

I'm sure many of them will come back as say: Maitreya, a fake Jesus, a fake Buddha, and a bunch of fake other things because they can transform their appearance from their fallen appearance. Although the (Nordics) have not lost their appearance and probably rebelled in the Watcher's Rebellion. There are even neutral races that don't want anything to do with Satan or his plans but they still lost their place in heaven.

Aliens are Satan's angels and Nephilim. NOT to be confused with demons which are disembodied spirits.

If no one takes this seriously then you're in for a big surprise when they start chipping people to worship Maitreya.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
....i think or maybe i can think that nazis are in the ufos....yeah maybe!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xSHINIx

Hitler wanted his perfect race to look like the fallen angels with the beautiful appearance. So you're not too far off!!!

They were even said to be in "contact" with "other civilizations from space."

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm not trying to rain on your parade (but if you're an alien than I will rain blood on your parade) but that really is what they are. Whether or not you are an alien isn't the point, it's what you know that I know that makes me shudder a bit.

*cough orgone cough*

So Commander Aleon are you pissed off yet?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

4.) Roswell 1947 according to the final report it was not a Flying Scaucer but Test Crash Dummies that came years later when the second report said it was a weather baloon .

Just to say your wrong on that count. Test Crash Dummies were not developed until the early 50's. And the final report is wrong too. There is no final report on Roswell.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So Commander.Whats your take on this Maitreya.Do you know of him?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
may I be so bold...

there is a concept call'd mobius ... it is a 3D object , a 2D plane , with only one side and one edge .

if a life form had no defined life span , and could time travel , it would either fill all of space/time , or vanish into none exsistance .

there fore:

creatures that have a moment in time when they exsist , and then live to the end of time , can not time travel .
( living machines are an exsample , once created , never die , but are turned on and off untill time ends. )

with a defined life span ( such as human ; birth , set life span , death . ) , time travel is uniquely avalable .

-----------------

if time travel is ever posable , then artifacts would be found of it .

this assumes that off world'rs would learn to do this also...

unless they were stopped , they would be here , and have no fear of share'n the technology with us , as it would not effect their home world time line.

but to what degree would they go , to keep us from effecting their evolutionary time line ?

humans are uniquly suited to time travel , would we not threaten stepping back to their home world as they were apes , swinging in the trees of the african rain forest , fly in with 60 megiton atomic bombs ... and wipe them off the planet , long befor they were capable of farming , much less space travel?

to what degree would off world'rs go to protect themselves ?
or could they ? once human's begain time traveling , how could we be stopped ?

for that question to be answer'd ... what would the next evolutionary step beyond human's do ... to protect this time line .

how far would they go ?

which then leads to... what if ufo's are not from some place else, they are us , but from a place in the future .... but still from here .

the artifacts of time travel need not be hidden from every world... only from the people here... from this world .

and that the ufo's are apart of the early attempts , that are natural , as much apart of our time line as riding a bike , learning to walk , saying your first words , steam engins and air craft .

puts a very intresting spin on things

new topics

top topics

join