It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb threat in Las Vegas!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This just in...............

Nevada Power has received a bomb threat according to KVBC Channel 3 in Las Vegas. Waiting for more details.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'd say keep me updated, but I guess i'll know if something goes down if my power goes out!

Thanks for the info though...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The news is kinda quiet now Calculon386. I sure hope it's 'JUST' a threat and NOT 'REAL'. Sorry about the short post but I'm not hearing anymore news on this.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well im not hearing anything on the wires yet, but i'll keep watching this space.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I checked on the local websites (kvvu + kvbc) and saw nothing mentioned at all... Oh well, thats good news.

Although this was a wierd story the other day!
Man Holds Up Grocery Store, Claims Al Qaeda Connection

& this one...
Advanced Tech Academy Kids Getting Sick From Smell

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't get it??? I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening waiting for the follow-up on this story and NOTHING! What the H... E.... double hockey sticks is going on? I did e-mail Ms. Sue Manteris at KVBC Channel 3 asking her what's up with this story. Hopefully she will respond to my e-mail.

It's probably another kook like Calculon386 posted concerning the man with the box cutter and claims of an Al Qaeda connection.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It may have been hushed up. when there was the threat on the sears tower i saw a preview for the news that said an attack had been averted and more would be on the 10 o'clock news. nothing was though.

top topics

join