It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Shuttle launch at 7:13pm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I just heard on the news that the space shuttle launch is scheduled for 7:13pm.

I thought it strange. That would make the launch 07/12 @ 7:13.

So I looked it up.
www.nasa.gov...

The news was right. Check out the schedule for yesterday, that got scrubbed.
7/11 @11.

I realize they are trying to meet with the Space Station, but the numbers seem ominous to me. It seems a lot of numbers have had ominous feelings to them lately.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Or, maybe it's a warning.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hahaha NASA, when they mean 7:13 , that mean 7 :30

Haha NASA, like they do anything on time

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
not to derail this thread in anyway but does anyone know how much it costs for one of thouse shuttles to be launched ?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
you think THATS bad...

check out the chronoclysm video link in my signature....
talk about ominous..

and thanks for pointing this info out to me.

-

[edit on 12-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, I think that NASA has an occultic side to them.

JPL -- The occult roots of NASA
Jack Parsons, dedicated occultist and chemist of genius, was born in 1914 and died in 1952 in a mysterious explosion whose cause has never been fully explained. He was a tall handsome Californian, whose early work on highly volatile rocket-motor fuels was regarded highly enough for French scientists of a later generation to name a crater on the dark side of the moon after him. Parsons introduced into early American rocketry a range of exotic solid and liquid fuels whose later forms were eventually to help drive Apollo 11 to the Moon. He helped create the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL --sometimes referred to as "Jack Parson's Laboratory") in Pasadena, now a major industrial complex. .

Parsons was certainly ahead of his time in things other than rocketry. Before each test launch, he was in the habit of invoking Aleister Crowley's Hymn to Pan, the wild horned god of fertility. Parsons was an active member of the California Agape Lodge of the sex magickal group Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO), and in letters addressed The Great Beast (Crowley) as "Most Beloved Father".

www.bariumblues.com...

JPL is basically where NASA started.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
not to derail this thread in anyway but does anyone know how much it costs for one of thouse shuttles to be launched ?

Average cost per flight through the program is about $1.5 billion.

Source.

The cost of just the mission itself is about $60 million.

Source.

[edit on 7/12/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

Originally posted by zerbot565

Average cost per flight through the program is about $1.5 billion.

Source.

quite a summ of money to spend on firecrackers just so that they can keep the lie going on about a non existing secret space program or ufos´s ,
it just dosent make sence.

the ammount of money that they would need just to keep the theater going on would kill a couple of nations if not even continents.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Did you see the lightning strike picture.
It's pretty amazing.
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

thanks, found a live tv link on that nasa page ,

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've noticed this as well. It's like MLB baseball games start at 6:13pm, or 7:34pm...why? Why not 6pm? 7:30pm?

Maybe its superstitious.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is nothing weird about the launch, it was just canceled due to a lightning strike the other day. I live 20 mins from the Cape and we had a bad storm Friday night with lots of bad lightning and lightning hit something out there which delayed it. I have seen every launch since I was little which is almost 25 years of launches and it always has issues and gets delayed. I never think it's going to go up when they say until I hear the house rumbling. Also there is a reason the times arent exact like say 7:30, it has something to do with some window but I am not 100% familiar with reason but I have talked to many many people from the Cape and NASA and they explained the times and many other things. If I could explain it better I would.

new topics

top topics

join