It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya "The Falling Away"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Obvioiusly no conditioning has happened to you. Its great to see another logical person here on ats. sigh........

WTH does god need with space ships? Are you telling me god is all powerfull or not? Is your highly enlightened mind capable of see how redundant that is?

Why hasnt this idiot been humming in the wind to save all those staving etheopians? Or stop the holocaust? Or the crusades? You know why this idiot takes your mony and makes predictions? because you #$%^in eat it up. If you put down your damn script and really "thought" for yourself you would see how infinitly pointless someone like that is to an infinte universe.

Even aleins could make a damn picture book... or a #$%^ing comic to discribe what they hope for humanity. Why leave it to the biggest retards in history to pass on information?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
mbetraya
none for me thanks.
the band aside from an obvious lack of talent sucks.
hate em.
this whole thread makes me wanna

but good luck w/ it.

Well that was harsh.. what was the point in even replying to this thread? Seriously? Certain genres of music aren't for everyone, grow up.

As for the info put forth by the OP, I actually enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of concious hip hop. Not the ignorance/brainwashing type stuff that's allowed to be played on the radio, but real educational stuff. Usually emcees from the uk don't really strike an interest in me but this guy/guys aren't too bad. Good pronunciation, nice multi syllables that usually end right on the snare. Not as easy as some think. If only more musicians used their power of influence in a more positive, informative way, I think we'd all be much better off.

Btw, Where can I find a full download of this cd?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the download link. Thank anyway.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Obvioiusly no conditioning has happened to you. Its great to see another logical person here on ats. sigh........

WTH does god need with space ships? Are you telling me god is all powerfull or not? Is your highly enlightened mind capable of see how redundant that is?

Why hasnt this idiot been humming in the wind to save all those staving etheopians? Or stop the holocaust? Or the crusades? You know why this idiot takes your mony and makes predictions? because you #$%^in eat it up. If you put down your damn script and really "thought" for yourself you would see how infinitly pointless someone like that is to an infinte universe.

Even aleins could make a damn picture book... or a #$%^ing comic to discribe what they hope for humanity. Why leave it to the biggest retards in history to pass on information?

Dear Wertdagf,

Your reply is full of negative human emotions. In your post i sensed many nagative vibes. The agression, the anger, the revenge, the vengence and so on...

I honestly think you will react negativly to what ever i post. So i wont. I will wait for you to take a deep breath, to calm your mind and your thoughts and hope you will come back down to a level playing field.

I only want to communicate. Lets hear each other as brothers and sisters. A least showing some form of humilty, compassion, patience and love.

Peace and blessings to you
spirit

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Originally posted by randyvs
mbetraya
none for me thanks.
the band aside from an obvious lack of talent sucks.
hate em.
this whole thread makes me wanna

but good luck w/ it.

Well that was harsh.. what was the point in even replying to this thread? Seriously? Certain genres of music aren't for everyone, grow up.

As for the info put forth by the OP, I actually enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of concious hip hop. Not the ignorance/brainwashing type stuff that's allowed to be played on the radio, but real educational stuff. Usually emcees from the uk don't really strike an interest in me but this guy/guys aren't too bad. Good pronunciation, nice multi syllables that usually end right on the snare. Not as easy as some think. If only more musicians used their power of influence in a more positive, informative way, I think we'd all be much better off.

Btw, Where can I find a full download of this cd?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the download link. Thank anyway.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by -NewSense-]

Dear Newsense,

Many thanks for your encouraging post.

Peace and blessings to you.

spirit

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

OP by spirit777child
Dear Silcone Synapse, Let me reasure you that Benjamin creme does not have the ability to make someone feel sick.

It did seem a bit crazy I gotta say.

So you were saying that the whole project bluebeam is a possible "counter attack" by TPTB,agaisnt the real coming of Maitraiya-Do I have that correct?
Its an interesting idea,and what with talk of a shift in consciousness around the end of 2012,there may be something in that-Maybe TPTB are trying to engineer some kind of event(bluebeam or the like) to keep us all "in our boxes" so to speak,when something massive and real does happen.
Cheers,SS

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

wasn't he supposed to have a coming out party last christmas?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Benjamin Creme

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b38eff91658a1256.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, I have seen this man, a long time ago and in a far away place.

The resemblance is astounding, I knew I would recognise this man.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
" You seek Maitreya, help you I will"

Second line

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I've heard of that Creme character before on Coast to Coast, and I think he is a very delusional. What irks me is that this man is probably making money by pushing this figment of his imagination and some probably believe his rubbish.

First, he would like to say that his Maitreya holds all the hallmarks of messianic figures of all faiths: Christ(Christians), Imam Madhi(Muslims), and Moshiach(Jews). This Maitreya is the Buddhist messiah and is exclusively equated to Buddhism. This is just another deception, and what irks me is that people invite this guy, Creme, to speak about his fairytale and is payed to do it.

Personally, I think people should try to start solving their own problems on their own, and if their Messiah comes, great, but if not; it shouldn't stop them from making the world a better place for themselves and those around them. As I mentioned above, this Maitreya is like a religious figure head for the New World Order, and I say this because, according to Creme, he holds all the attributes of Messiahs of all faiths and how convenient for those that want to enslave the world. So I say take what this snake oil salesman is saying with a grain of salt.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

OP by spirit777child
Dear Silcone Synapse, Let me reasure you that Benjamin creme does not have the ability to make someone feel sick.

It did seem a bit crazy I gotta say.

So you were saying that the whole project bluebeam is a possible "counter attack" by TPTB,agaisnt the real coming of Maitraiya-Do I have that correct?
Its an interesting idea,and what with talk of a shift in consciousness around the end of 2012,there may be something in that-Maybe TPTB are trying to engineer some kind of event(bluebeam or the like) to keep us all "in our boxes" so to speak,when something massive and real does happen.
Cheers,SS

Not really "counter attack" more a harnessing of energies. You see PBB is one peice of the puzzle which will be used to bring humanity to one single point of energy. It is much like Alchemy. What tptb are doing is bringing everyons attention in alignment. This will happen by increasing the mental pressures humans are conditioned with. This is mainly done through dictation, however subtle. Imgine how focused the world would be if A ufo appears, the stock markets crash, floods return with a vengence, Volcanos all over the world start errupting, a meteor is found headind to earth, the messiah returns an so on... as science fiction as it sounds it is what is going to take place. A culmination of fears. This will begin a human expereince unlike any every felt before. It will change us forever. PBB is a big part of it but there are too many elements and explaining how they all intricatly interconnect would take a long time. The fact that human consciousness will be compressed and tied and then given a choice is the ultimate ending all occultists, theosophists, masters, astrolgists and so on want to see manifest. When we are confronted with reality and that we all have to truely decide which side we are on (no more sitting on the fence) this will mark a new begining for humanity and mankind. What happens beyond that choice has yet to be decided. It is down to humanity to grow up and steer itself onto the right path.

Peace and blessings.
spirit

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

wasn't he supposed to have a coming out party last christmas?

Dear Reject,

I take it you are talking about the Christmas Miracle Star?

If so i think Share international mentioned that it would mark the begining of Maitreya's arrival. I dont remember reading anywhere that he was going to appear on this day.

But i feel your humor.

Peace and blessings
spirit.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by spirit777child
Benjamin Creme

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b38eff91658a1256.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, I have seen this man, a long time ago and in a far away place.

The resemblance is astounding, I knew I would recognise this man.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

I thought the same when i saw this picture lol. Perhaps the characters in these movies were actually based on him. Ever thought of it that way?

P&B
Spirit

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
" You seek Maitreya, help you I will"

Second line

Thank you Yoda

Blessings of Peace for you i will give

spirit

top topics

<< 1  2   >>