It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya "The Falling Away"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Exactly.. Revelationists (New term! but it should be easy to decipher) sometimes seem to rant on ATS about the Maitreya and it being the anti-christ/beast/What you desire to call it. But still there is no Maitreya. Its just a scam, created by Benjamin Button.. I mean Creme.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
If people would spend more time imitating lifestyles and practicing the teachings of true spiritual leaders rather than looking for the long-dead or nonexistent individuals themselves, the world would be a better place. Just my .02 cents

Hi silent thunder,

Many thanks for you post and opinions.

I am very happy that people on ATS can be open and honest about their thoughts and beliefs and that people question what is infront of them rather than accepting things with blind faith.

To begin with could i ask you to kindly explain what you meant by "If people would spend more time imitating lifestyles"-"the world would be a better place" ? Would the changing of the word imitating to adopting have been more in line with the message you were conveying? or have i missread?

Regarding the rest of your post in which you emphasised the positive reality of us all practicisng the teachings of spiritual leader, I would commend this approach for anyone to apply to their existence.

During my life i have undergone many transformation. I have always been spiritually minded from when i was a young boy. My curiosty to understand god our creator and to connect with this powerful all knowing source of love has been something which has been fanned and fueled for the majority of years i have lived.

My journy has taken my consciousness to some very beautiful and some very dark places within myself.

During this time i have thirsted for knowledge and communication around positive change in a world where this change has been greatly needed.

This in itself has led me on a path where i have met many spiritual people from all walks of life. I have studied and read many books on spiritual affairs i have watched many videos where said wise men have spoken. I have had direct realationships with Preists, Islamic preachers, Buddhists, Rabbis, Freemasons and many people of world faiths. On my path i have discovered so much about the Bible, Koran, Torah, Kabbalah, Book of Law, Dead Sea Scrolls and many ancient philosophies, beliefs and Holy Texts. My life has been soley focused on one goal. The spiritual enlightenment of humanity.

The fact that i have seen so many interlinks between all i have come across in my life and that religious faiths , beliefs, prophecies, scriptures and beleivers, have led me to the conclusion that these are all parts of the same combined oneness, given to a world by the manifestations of the people in it.

We humanity created the tools by which we have preserved so many ancient beliefs. We have created the books, the pens, the text and so on. Yes our said gods have worked through us in the unique way each of us idividually intereprate god to be but this does not mean god created anything that mankind has manifested through neccessity. Inspired by god yes but created by man.

We have created these things so we can look on reflect and evolve. So that we can grow spiritually and learn from one another adopting many spiritual views.

Ultimatly what I believe Maitreya will do is to combine all those faiths.

To show humanity that god is a loving god and that he would not seperate his children by religion so much so that it would cause the death of so many he created.

Waht Maitryea will show the world is a way forward. A way out of the darkness and choas in this world. A way to work together.
Maitreya is the symbol of the Water Bearer. The age of aquarius is all to do with synthesis whereas the age of piscies is all to do with individuality.

What we are witnessing is a coming away from the old and a re-entrance into the new.

It is this battle, this struggle to come away from what we have become accoustomed to into something more spiritually challnging yet liberating, that creates chaos in the world.

I do not look for the non existent or long dead. What i search for is truth. A truth that will set us free.

Blessings
Spirit

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by FlyersFan

Exactly.. Revelationists (New term! but it should be easy to decipher) sometimes seem to rant on ATS about the Maitreya and it being the anti-christ/beast/What you desire to call it. But still there is no Maitreya. Its just a scam, created by Benjamin Button.. I mean Creme.

Hi again FlyersFan,

Thanks for your continued contribution to this thread.

Revelationists as you coin the word could be interpreted in many ways...
To me this could mean a prophet, a fabricator, a visionary, a manipulator, an enlightened being or a currupted being. My point is the context in which the word was used leave room for interpretation.

None the less the word revealed itself to you inside your creative thinking and in the words of Einstein i would have to agree, Imagination is far more important than knowledge.

The fact Maitreya has not yet come in our life time and reality can not be used to reach the conclusion that the Maitryea Movement is a scam.

Even if it were a scam it would be the biggest in recorded history given that it has the full support and backing of the United Nations.

This idea of Maitreya is so big it encompasses so many things. Including the ideas behind the new world order, the new age movement, project blue beam and our astral brothers and sisters, the second coming or coming of the messiah and so on. In fact it incorporates all of the conspiracies on ATS at present. They all interlink.

I have no doubt the arrival of Maitreya is immenent. You simply have to look at the world and its current state. How much longer do you think humanity can continue without someone to guide us?

This is why I have had to get my message across. I would have rather that humanity resolved its own issues and disputes in diplomatic ways but that now is not going to happen. The only way forward is for a global teacher to come into the frame and address the whole world in a lesson of change. Positive change, spiritual change, emotional change, intellectual change and ultimatly changing the ways in which we love or more appropriatly do not love our brothers and sisters all over the world.

Lets at least keep open minded, for as long as we do, we do not cut off that source which lovingly and naturally pours through us.

By doing so you block a part of yourself and prevent that part of you from receiving love.

Peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm too busy to have another Christ like guy in my life. I was too busy for the last guy so this guy won't get the time of day. If he has been around for a long period of time and has not help solve any crisis situations, then by all means he is nothing. He could have helped when WW1 started, or WW2, or when millions were starved and died in the cold in Russia or China.

If he expects me to think that he has been around for some time then he obviously can't read my mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
I'm too busy to have another Christ like guy in my life. I was too busy for the last guy so this guy won't get the time of day. If he has been around for a long period of time and has not help solve any crisis situations, then by all means he is nothing. He could have helped when WW1 started, or WW2, or when millions were starved and died in the cold in Russia or China.

If he expects me to think that he has been around for some time then he obviously can't read my mind.

Hi Equinox99,

Thanks for your comment.

I am not sure if you have the correct outlook with regards to Maitreya.
Maitreya is not Jesus if this is what you mean.
Maitreya is the name of a conscious energy. The same energy which filled Jesus and made him a Christ.
This energy is governed by the laws of karma and the universe. It is not an energy that comes and goes when there is crisis in the world. It is an energy that comes at the end of an age. It is the intermediary between world realities. It helps manking move forward in its spiritual evolution.
I understand that the world's pace is forever increasing and people are more and more busy with their lives. It is this ratrace mentality that prevents us from taking a back seat view of matters rather than forcing us into a reality with so many time constraints. All i ask is for you to keep an open mind. I hope all those following this thread will at least be open enough to here the full message on The Falling Away. You will find that it has much in common with what is going on in the world at present. The whole conspiracy movement is a refection of the combined worries and concerns that humanity harbours as it moves into the future. The time for change is now the revolution is not far now. We must all prepare and this album sets the tone. I consider you to be a part of myself and know that I am a part of you. We are all interconnected all on the same journy just on different paths. At least be open to a connection. A connection which cares about humanity as a whole and that only wants an end to the chaos in this world.

peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Do we honestly need some fantastical alien god that spreads his message through some whacked-out old british guy to tell us we need "peace, love, and change"!?

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

This guy has an agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
Do we honestly need some fantastical alien god that spreads his message through some whacked-out old british guy to tell us we need "peace, love, and change"!?

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

This guy has an agenda.

Dear Mostlyspoons,

Thank you for your contribution.

I think no matter what walk of life you are from and wether or not you have and agenda, what is important is that you judge the tree based on the fruits it bears.

If an alien comes to earth with a gun i would most probably hide or duck for cover however if that same alien comes spreading a message of peace , love and unity regardless of its agenda i will embrace it.

If it turns out the alien had an agenda against the message he was spreading i would simply switch off. Until that time i would have no reason not to embrace a message of positive change.

peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Dear all,

please feel free to listen to, read or join the following link:

www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa

peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi All,

As promised the link to the free album.

Enjoy!

www.filefront.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Great album.
too bad its so short.
but I can expect future releases.

Cheers

KM.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Share International has got a timeline of appearences of 'Maitreya' on their website:

www.share-international.org...

And even have pictures of him(at only 1 location,Nairobi in 1988).

He looked about 35ish to me in the pics,so hes gotta be around 55 or so by now.

Questions:

If hes here to spread peace on earth,why the heck is he hiding all the time?
To achieve world peace must take some time and effort I would have thought-so why only these fleeting appearances?
I mean hes knocking on a bit by now...whats the hold up?

I am suspicious of the fact that the guy has supposedly appeared many times(as told by the above link),and yet no one has taken a single picture of him,except at his first appearance.
I mean,whats the deal...someone WOULD have taken a picture of him surely?
Cheers,SS

Edit to add:
It also states on that same link the duration of his appearances,20 minutes,18 minutes etc etc.
What happens at the end of each appearance?
Does he just vapourize?
Or call a cab?
Sounds fishy to me.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And now for the rest of the story ...

Beware of Share International

Benjamine Creme has been 'channeling' Maitreya for decades... always claiming that Maitreya was on the verge of showing himself. That'll be an amazing trick since there is no such person or entity as this Maitreya that Creme's cult has been pushing.

o yeah what if Creme breaks down on stage and pukes up a big black puddle of thick oil and MAitraia forms out of it?

what you gonna say then huuuh?

-

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

It seems no one on ATS know what and who Maitreya is. I recommend reading the above link.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki Maitreya
Great album.
too bad its so short.
but I can expect future releases.

Cheers

KM.

Dear KM,

Thanks for your post and interest.

What you heard was probably the showreel for the album. Snippets of "the falling Away".

You could if you choose to, download the album for free.
Simply follow the link to Myspace and follow the download instructions.

I hope this helps.

Peace and blessings
Spirit

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hi Silicone Synapse,

Many thanks for your post an interesting questions.

To begin with i think one has to overstand the metaphysical changes that take place during an overshadowing. In the same way possessions work ie a spirit entering a human host's body, Maitreya works in very much the same manner.

Saying this and answering your question regarding the appearance of Maitreya i would have to say it is due to the fact that Maitreya has not yet overshadowed the body of the one chosen.

Once this takes place and the chosen person is overshadowed he will beging his open declaration to the world.

People will see in him much like they saw in christ, his perfected words. When Maitreya is finally in the world he will not talk to our egos but rather to our souls. On a universal level of truth.

In times past Maitreya has entered many bodies, some more so than others. None the less when his time comes he will emerge.

To answer your two questions on why there are not many pictures taken of him, i guess we would have to ask Share International. I think a lot of what they promote is not real. It does however serve the purpose of promoting Miatreya. BC's task was to help prepare humanity for the emergence of Maitreya and as they say desperate times call for desperate measures. Saying this i do not condone their actions but i do overstand the neccesity for undertaking such actions.

In answer to your last question on how he appears and dissapears, i would have to say this is also a metaphysical matter, Perhaps one day he will have enough control over his own mind to preform such vanishing miracles but for the time being i think it is a matter of Maitreya entering and leaving the said persons physical body in much the same way as an overshadowing.

I hope this goes some way to answering your questions.

Peace and blessings
spirit.

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Share International has got a timeline of appearences of 'Maitreya' on their website:

And even have pictures of him(at only 1 location,Nairobi in 1988).

He looked about 35ish to me in the pics,so hes gotta be around 55 or so by now.

Questions:

If hes here to spread peace on earth,why the heck is he hiding all the time?
To achieve world peace must take some time and effort I would have thought-so why only these fleeting appearances?
I mean hes knocking on a bit by now...whats the hold up?

I am suspicious of the fact that the guy has supposedly appeared many times(as told by the above link),and yet no one has taken a single picture of him,except at his first appearance.
I mean,whats the deal...someone WOULD have taken a picture of him surely?
Cheers,SS

Edit to add:
It also states on that same link the duration of his appearances,20 minutes,18 minutes etc etc.
What happens at the end of each appearance?
Does he just vapourize?
Or call a cab?
Sounds fishy to me.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
en.wikipedia.org...

It seems no one on ATS know what and who Maitreya is. I recommend reading the above link.

Dear projectvxn,

Many thanks for your post and information sources.

I see you have a myspace page also. Please feel free to add me through Myspace. (link above)

Peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

OP by Spirit777child I hope this goes some way to answering your questions.

Hmmm(scratches head),well thank for trying to explain,but I am having trouble "getting"the whole Maitraya idea..
The idea does seem to be getting a lot of attention on ATS these days though,so I will keep on reading.
Another thread just popped up,about Mr Creme on coast to coast-apparently it was cut short because listeners were phoning in saying that Mr Creme's voice was making them feel nauseous and sick...the radio host agreed,bizarrely!
Who knows what that was about.Weird.
Anyhow heres the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mr Creme told of four giant space ships in orbit around earth,which can be seen as a bright star like object.
Cheers,Silcone Synapse.

[edit on 3/8/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It should not be allowed for media to automatically play on a thread. I am shocked ATS has allowed this.

Many believe this man is the Anti-Christ. On a recent C2C interview Benjmamin Creme said there were satellites around the earth mimicking the star of Bethlehem which was also a satellite.

Maitreya is not who he purports to be. Why does a "Buddha" need satellites? The message of the Buddha has always been about rejecting the 3D world and seeking spritual enlightenment. So why the satellites? Because a fraud is being perpetuated on the people of this planet.

Read the Buddhist literature. NO MENTION OF SATELLITES IS FOUND ANYWHERE. Buddhism is about spirituality, it is not about materialism.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by spirit777child

OP by Spirit777child I hope this goes some way to answering your questions.

Hmmm(scratches head),well thank for trying to explain,but I am having trouble "getting"the whole Maitraya idea..
The idea does seem to be getting a lot of attention on ATS these days though,so I will keep on reading.
Another thread just popped up,about Mr Creme on coast to coast-apparently it was cut short because listeners were phoning in saying that Mr Creme's voice was making them feel nauseous and sick...the radio host agreed,bizarrely!
Who knows what that was about.Weird.
Anyhow heres the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mr Creme told of four giant space ships in orbit around earth,which can be seen as a bright star like object.
Cheers,Silcone Synapse.

[edit on 3/8/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

Dear Silcone Synapse,

Let me reasure you that Benjamin creme does not have the ability to make someone feel sick. These listeners are impressionable people given that they have an interest in matters concerning Maitreya. We each have the power to heal and to make sick the very fabric that pulls us together. If you believe something strongly enough you can actually make that beleif control your emotions. What i mean by this is that if someone listening to the radio, who lets say was Christian and they heard benjamin creme say something about the antichrist that didnt fit what that persons beliefs. That same person could actually convince themselves that Benjamin Creme was actually the antichrist. You see it is how much you let any form of conditioning effect you. when you beleive something you are actually receptive to conditioning based on that beleif. We as humanity have held firmly to many beliefs and Maitreya is here to show us how to let go off these beleifs these ideologies or boxes. So much has built up over time and everyone is feeling the pressure and the strain. What maitreya wishes to do is simply wipe the slate clean for everyone.Now regarding the 4 ships or stars in the interview i heard these are apparently our brother and sisters from alternate realities. I honestly do not think they are. In my opinion it is all part of project bluebeam and the holographic images they are able to beam from sattalites onto the ionosphere in a way that makes them appear as a 3d object in the sky. This is part of the new world order it is like alchemy. All the ingredients are coming together and just when on the verge of exploding maitreya arrives. Now many people thing that maitreya is in league with share international. This is not so, maitreya is a humble man concerened with the safty of the planet and the humans that inhabit it. maitreya is only concerned with humanity connecting with each other through real love. not the love that is associated with desire or lust or even passion but the love of compassion that which is in all of us that which nurtures us most. The fact that prophecy tells the story of the chosen one coming and deceving the very elect runs true in that the very elect (The Masters) do not truely know the stance of maitrya, simply that he will be more powerful than them. This the powers that be fear most. When the time comes more will come to light. Now is just the begining. soon everyone will start piecing the puzzle together and soon everyone will have the same point of view or focus. These four ships are simply to focus humanity's attention.

You will see in time that everything i say will run true.

Peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It should not be allowed for media to automatically play on a thread. I am shocked ATS has allowed this.

Many believe this man is the Anti-Christ. On a recent C2C interview Benjmamin Creme said there were satellites around the earth mimicking the star of Bethlehem which was also a satellite.

Maitreya is not who he purports to be. Why does a "Buddha" need satellites? The message of the Buddha has always been about rejecting the 3D world and seeking spritual enlightenment. So why the satellites? Because a fraud is being perpetuated on the people of this planet.

Read the Buddhist literature. NO MENTION OF SATELLITES IS FOUND ANYWHERE. Buddhism is about spirituality, it is not about materialism.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by groingrinder]

Dear Groingrinder,

many thanks for your post.

Firstly let me start by saying ATS have never expressed a problem with my media being up. If they bring to my attention any infringements on my behalf i will be only more than happy to take the showreel down. until that time if what you hear offends you i suggest you click the back arrow its very effective and quite painless.

Ok so you are saying that many believe maitreya is the antichrist. Question: what was jesus christ? and think carefully here.....

was he not the antichrist? this man went up against the establishment of the time and was crucified as an example of what happens to you if you mess with the powers that be. of course jesus had his followers and true believers but the majority of the population in that time would have seen jesus through the eyes of the society that fed and clothed it. The majority of people would have seen jesus as a mad man, a rebel or even a terrorist so it would be little wonder to me that they would call him the antichrist of his time. They did kill him dont forget. If that society was not controlled by their society they would have stopped the crucifixtion. Were there not enough believers? The fact is of course maitreya is being viewed as the antichrist in much the same way christ was. The fact is he is here to take away everything realted to the new world order or new age. he is here as an exposer. The greatest exposer. He simply wants to share his views and thoughts with humanity to get them to see just how much they are being influenced. To the point they are slowly creating a hell on earth for themselves. And then to provide a way out of this hell. To empower each of us, to show us how truely divine we all are how much love we all have to give and how to generate this love in abundance. If he needs to destroy the powers that be to reach this end he will but ultimatly he would like to use them for good. The four satalites , i discussed in my messege prior to this one. They are infact holographic images. The will draw closer and closer to us very slowly leading up to full exposure on dec 2012. This will mark the 3 and a half year period leading up to the death of maitreya and will lead into the final 3 and a half years once maitreya is born again. Very much in the way neo (matrix) dies and comes back with supernatural powers.

The Canan states that maitreya is not due to arrive on planet earth for many many years still. Some people follow this beleif and others follow that he is already with us. To understand this you need to be learned in the subject of metaphysics or more broadly referred to as alchemy or magic. Once you understand the laws of the universe and how matter and energy is transfered you being to overstand how maitreya and the energy or force that is maitreya actually works. Until this point much of how maitreya is spoken about by share international will go way over peoples heads. Many will say its all far fetched and of course this is how it appears on the surface. But when you start breaking it down metaphysically you begin to see maitreyas emergence in a whole new light.

Peace and blessings
spirit

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join