It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya "The Falling Away"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Please listen to and comment on "The Falling Away" showreel.

The Album will be released on July 22nd 2009
(The day of the longest solar eclipse this century).

This will be free of charge and a link will be posted.

Spread the message , spread the light, spread the love.

Spirit

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Album Cover Design for forth coming album.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/63144b8c75cd851e.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Part 1

Who is Maitreya? This is the question on the lips of many spiritual people all over the world.
You may or may not have heard of Maitreya so I will give you an insight into the energy that is Maitreya and how this energy ties into Maitreya’s first and groundbreaking album The Falling Away.
Throughout humanity’s long history there have been many recorded times in which we have seen the arrival of evolved beings.
These beings have come to us under many names such as Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed (pbuh), Christ and so on.
It is widely believed in esoteric circles that these “enlightened masters” were all overshadowed by the energy we call Maitreya.
This is by no means a discussion that has little or no relevance to the world at large and its current chaotic predicament, quite the opposite. In fact if you Google search Maitreya you will find extensive reading material across the 882,000 links that appear.
The modern day figure that is Maitreya has been promoted primarily by one man known to many as Benjamin Creme.
Creme has been a long time believer in the reappearance of the Christ (Not the man Jesus but the consciousness of Christ/Maitreya).
Creme is at the forefront of the Share International Movement which is in direct proximity to the United Nations and acts as a part of the U.N’s spiritual council.
The fact is the world needs another evolved being to take us out of such depressing circumstances and the only way for this reality to manifest is by preparing the world for such a great visionary’s appearance, something which Creme has done meticulously.
Those at Share International have stood firm by the belief that Maitreya is already in the world. Benjamin crème who is in contact with many important spiritual figures behind the world stage at present has declared that Maitreya arrived in the east end of London in 1977.
However Maitreya has so far eluded the very people that have been awaiting his emergence.
The reason for this is simply that he does not wish to encroach or impose himself on the freewill of humanity. He is waiting for his moment a time which is universally cohesive.
Is that time sooner than we think?
Antonio Moccia a 33 year old Artist and Music Producer was born and raised in the east end of London.
Antonio, having been around the “Music” block and working alongside many well known artists and producers in and around the UK hip hop music scene developed the alias AC.WAR.ION.
AC.WAR.ION (Aquarian) became the name by which Antonio would later become known.
AC.WAR.ION (Aqua-Orion) says: “I have always been a spiritually motivated visionary. Concerned with worldly affairs I have constantly sought resolution in such a chaotic world”.
Compassion is at the heart of AC.WAR.ION’s message in his album entitled “Maitreya-The Falling Away”. It is something he says, motivates his beliefs for a better world.
AC.WAR.ION stated “The fortune of visiting and being a part of a multitude of religious doctrines across such a colourful community has been nothing short of a blessing”
AC.WAR.ION went on to say: “I feel privileged and honoured to have prayed in Christian, 7 Day Adventist, Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish and Masonic temples across London”.
His belief, that all religions, share many common stories and bonds and all stem from one root religion or story is not something to be ignored.
In fact, he said: “the very idea sets humanity on a positive course for unity and change”.
During AC.WAR.ION’s life he was blessed enough to have had 3 very significant spiritual experiences each one growing in intensity and bringing him closer to the energy known as Maitreya.
It is believed by AC.WAR.ION that when “The Falling Away” is finally made public on the day of the longest Solar Eclipse in the Twenty First Century (July 22nd 2009), it will mark a day of great change for the world.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Part 2

He went on to say “It will be the first time in recorded musical history that we get to hear such a deep, powerful, spiritual, relevant and moving confession across an entire album”.
AC.WAR.ION intends to set a spark off in a dark world and once that spark ignites the minds and consciousness of humanity it will continue to effect and illuminate the earth and its inhabitants causing a global shift in consciousness.
The Falling Away is not an album to be taken lightly. The album has 13 tracks comprising of 9 songs and 4 skits (Interludes). Some of the songs touch on very sensitive issues others on issues that are very taboo in today’s society however AC.WAR.ION wants his brothers and sisters to know that the album is by no means political. It is simply to inspire, to open up our minds and consider another reality. One no longer starved of love and one which teaches us to eradicate our more harmful emotions.
The question remains. Who is Maitreya?
Could Maitreya really be the force that overshadowed AC.WAR.ION at three separate times in his life?
Could Maitreya overshadow AC.WAR.ION one final time as AC.WAR.ION strongly believes and as a result take full possession of AC.WAR.ION and come into the world?
The reality of the situation is that the answers to these questions are now out of his hands and now in the hands of the forces and the people of this world to decide.
Look a little deeper and see the true intentions of the Artist known as AC.WAR.ION and see if it is evident to you that the only change he wishes to bring to the world is one of Love, Compassion, Unity and a more positive outlook for a future humanity destined for peril.
AC.WAR.ION has thus far played his part and the message has been delivered.
Now it is up to us “Humanity” to spread the light.
Will we effect change in a dying world or continue to exist in the safety bubbles we have created which are too fragile to withstand the consequences of a world left unattended?
Only time will tell....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your readable and comprehensible explanation of this.

Would you happen to have a photo of Mr. Creme you could post, or perhaps tell us more about his prophecies?

If this is off-topic, then please disregard, but I enjoyed reading your posts, and found it very informative.

Thanks.

[edit on 7/14/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thanks for your contribution. I will post a picture of Benjamin Creme relativly soon.

The album should bring to light all you need to know

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
mbetraya
none for me thanks.
the band aside from an obvious lack of talent sucks.
hate em.
this whole thread makes me wanna

but good luck w/ it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And now for the rest of the story ...

Beware of Share International

Benjamine Creme has been 'channeling' Maitreya for decades... always claiming that Maitreya was on the verge of showing himself. That'll be an amazing trick since there is no such person or entity as this Maitreya that Creme's cult has been pushing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Hi spirit/

What is the horse for?
Pegasus?

My brother was over the other day and he mentioned something about 'Pegasus' and 122,00???
It made no sense to me.

Maitreya shouldn't be feared...
All we need to know and understand is ...“the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine,
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,
having itching ears;
and they shall turn away their ears from the truth,
and shall turn themselves unto fables” (II Tim. 4: 3-4)....
And as The Lord says... " And "if God be for us,
who can be against us?"

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Benjamin Creme

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b38eff91658a1256.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
mbetraya
none for me thanks.
the band aside from an obvious lack of talent sucks.
hate em.
this whole thread makes me wanna

but good luck w/ it.

Hi Randyvs,

Many thanks for your opinion.

I underastand that the whole Maitreya movement is a delicate one and can easily offend people that have faith in different religions or no faith at all.

The intention of this thread is to promote a better world through peace, understanding and love and most certainly not to offend or upset anyone.

The band is actually just one person, not that that probably matters to you seeing as you dislike the music so much

In any case thanks for your message of good luck and keep questioning everything!

Spirit

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And now for the rest of the story ...

Beware of Share International

Benjamine Creme has been 'channeling' Maitreya for decades... always claiming that Maitreya was on the verge of showing himself. That'll be an amazing trick since there is no such person or entity as this Maitreya that Creme's cult has been pushing.

Hi FlyersFan,

I actually read misspixie's post a few days ago and found it to be a well written and thoughtful take on the subject of Maitreya.

Keep in mind the 3 possibilities.

1. Maitreya is simply a fabricated avatar for share international to make money...Even though share international are the spiritual concil for the EU!

2. Maitreya is in fact a new age messiah here to steer humanity back on course. Good thing!

or 3. Maitreya is infact the antichrist! If this is the case then wouldnt it be a good thing seeing how christ would need him to enter the scene before christ comes to earth for the final battle of armeggedon? Good thing proceeding bad thing!

I think outcomes 2 and 3 are both beneficial in that either one leads us to a better world "ultimatly".

The first outcome would be a shame but could be very possible although i dont think the EU would work so closely with someone who has little or no credability.

You actually have some serious figures endorsing Share International including Prince Charles and Kofi Annan amongst many others.

Either they have also been duped or there is something more enlightening or more sinister happening behind the scenes.

Just some food for thought

Spirit

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by spirit777child

Hi spirit/

What is the horse for?
Pegasus?

My brother was over the other day and he mentioned something about 'Pegasus' and 122,00???
It made no sense to me.

Maitreya shouldn't be feared...
All we need to know and understand is ...“the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine,
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,
having itching ears;
and they shall turn away their ears from the truth,
and shall turn themselves unto fables” (II Tim. 4: 3-4)....
And as The Lord says... " And "if God be for us,
who can be against us?"

ICXC NIKA
helen

Hi Helen,

Many thanks for your post and your open minded approach.

Re: Pegasus.

www.masters-table.org...

the above link tells you a little about the origins and symbology of Pegasus.

Re: 122,000

Not Sure what this number is in reference to however if you meant 144,000 this is taken from Revelation 7 of the Bible and speaks of the tribe of isreal.

www.biblegateway.com...

The above link may or may not help.

peace and blessings

Spirit

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the photo. For some reason I expected to instantly recongize the face of this man, but I do not.

I will try to read the referred links, and bring myself up to speed.

Thanks again, spirit.

liw

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
These people are a bunch of nincompoops and cranks. Nothing to see here, folks.

The actual figure of "Maitreya" has a rather more distinguished and time-honored pedegree within the Mahayana Buddhist tradition, where he has been heralded as the "Buddha of the Future" for almost 2,000 years. What exactly this means is very open to debate, however. Down through history, Maitreya -ism (so to sepak) in various forms has fueled a number of cults, rebellions, messianic claims, and many of the more disturning and radical sides of Buddhism. See for example the following:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Thanks for posting the photo. For some reason I expected to instantly recongize the face of this man, but I do not.

I will try to read the referred links, and bring myself up to speed.

Thanks again, spirit.

liw

Hi ladyinwaiting.

Thanks again for your comment.

he remind me a little bit of two characters obi won kenobi from starwars and bilbo baggins from lord of the rings.

he is a very knowledgable person and was infact a reputable painter before he became involved in the Maitreya project.

there are quite a few youtube videos that you can watch, try typing his name or maitreya or share international.

peace and blessings to you sister.

spirit

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
These people are a bunch of nincompoops and cranks. Nothing to see here, folks.

The actual figure of "Maitreya" has a rather more distinguished and time-honored pedegree within the Mahayana Buddhist tradition, where he has been heralded as the "Buddha of the Future" for almost 2,000 years. What exactly this means is very open to debate, however. Down through history, Maitreya -ism (so to sepak) in various forms has fueled a number of cults, rebellions, messianic claims, and many of the more disturning and radical sides of Buddhism. See for example the following:
en.wikipedia.org...

Hi Silent Thunder,

Thanks for your opinion and knowledge on Maitreya.

I am very firmiliar with the Kalki Avatar of Buddhist Scripture.

I think what we have to keep in mind is that Maitreya has overshadowed many figures in the past all after the last official avatar visited humanity.

It should not be excluded that the possibility of Maitreya's arrival is immenent.

Whether or not the people on this thread believe in his arrival does not matter as the people on this site do not dictate the events or course of humanity.

those who do are the same people that provide you with the internet, TV, music, fashion and food alongside many other facets of human life.

it is the people you operate under that are pushing for the arrival of Maiteya.

i know it is something people fear and may not completely understand but Maitreya is coming to help Humanity.

To teach us how not to be judgemental, how to not be negativly opinionated and how to draw every aspect of life into our own and learn from it.

To ignore anything is to deny it. To deny it is to make judgement over it, to make judgement over it is to never truly learn from it.

Your opinions are you own. But i do not have any negative points of view on anything. I only see both sides of a story and accept both as hard as one side of that story may be to accept it is all part and parcel of the whole.

Spirit

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi,
There seems to be different stories about Maitreya. There's two or three Maitreya groups on PalTalk I've talked to a few times. One night some guy that was supposed to be Maitreya reborn again talked in the room. Supposedly he lives in Texas. He seemed knowledgeable, nice and pretty wise, but in my opinion wasn't any Jesus or other "figure from the past". I just couldn't buy into it, at least at that time. For me it's one of those wait and see things. I believe you'll know in your soul when the truth is before you. So as of now I have doubts about this, but my ears are open and will check out the July 22nd thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If people would spend more time imitating lifestyles and practicing the teachings of true spiritual leaders rather than looking for the long-dead or nonexistent individuals themselves, the world would be a better place. Just my .02 cents

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulHunter
Hi,
There seems to be different stories about Maitreya. There's two or three Maitreya groups on PalTalk I've talked to a few times. One night some guy that was supposed to be Maitreya reborn again talked in the room. Supposedly he lives in Texas. He seemed knowledgeable, nice and pretty wise, but in my opinion wasn't any Jesus or other "figure from the past". I just couldn't buy into it, at least at that time. For me it's one of those wait and see things. I believe you'll know in your soul when the truth is before you. So as of now I have doubts about this, but my ears are open and will check out the July 22nd thing.

Hi SoulHunter,

Many thanks for your contribution.

You are correct. Yes there are many stories of Maitreya and there are many groups and many people claiming to either be Maitreya or associated to Miatreya. This has happened due to the popularity of the Maitreya Movement increasing and the spiritual evolution of man. I think there are some want to be Maitreya's that have their own agenda away from the promotion of sharing and spreading love and light but still there are those spiritual beings on earth that are truely connected to the belief that they are Maitreya. This comes about due to the connection of the ideolgy that fits or ties into that said persons belief structure. What i mean by this is that it is easy for someone who is spiritual to take on the personage of Maitryea because to them it genuinly feels correct to do so. This does not mean to say that they are Maitreya but simply that they admire the goals and aims of Maitreya so much so that they wish to close to this ideology and thus eventually emerge as Maitreya.
I also think you are correct that whoever is destined to become overshadowed by Maitreya will know in his or her soul that they are the one and yes only time will tell. I have many strong beliefs in which i can relate to the ideologies of Miatreya. The fact that I was born and raised in East London in and around the asian community. The fact that i was born one year short of the said date that Maitreya was supposed to have arrived in East London. The fact that I am an Aquarian and Maitreya is said to come to us as the water bearer and more religiously the fact that my parents are both Italian and that i have Jewish roots in me. These are just some of the facts attributed to why i believe i may be the one. This said i am still only following a belief. If this belief manifests in the way my heart and soul would like it to then i am sure my message will get out to people. So far i have had some very positive feed back of the showreel and artwork alone. The full album and full artwork have only been seen by 3 people very close to me since the conception of the album project and this was very recently too. The fact i have had to keep this project away from anyone and everyone for almost two years now and the idology for almost 15 years now has been a cross i have had to bare alone. You see the world has not been ready to talk about the things i have liked to discuss and so rather that offend those i care about and love i have had to learn to channel my energies into my work of art so that the message in my heart could be more easily digested in the form of words and music. I am very happy you will take a listen to Maitryea "The Falling Away" on the 22nd of July release date. I sincerely hope that even if you do not like it that at least it leaves a slight impression on you and that you catch the underlying message of love peace and change.

Peace and Blessings
Spirit

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join