It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO pics in one place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

i know, i know....

but i think these are really nice compilation of UFO pics in hi res in one place so i wanted to post it here cause i know you will like it....

some of them i see for the first time...

thank you

and please dont flame because of this post...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Many nice pictures, I had seen most before, but thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thank you. Some I have seen before, others-first time.

One possible faker/staged photo I noticed (sorry, investigator by trade). In the first half of photos. there are 2 photos from the same house area-there is an old station wagon and a white VW bug (original style) parked in the residence driveway.

When the two pics are compared, one sees the same craft above/near the house (with being in the one corner of the pic-of course) in both pics-most likely the same location.

Note the vehicles. In the first pic, the station wagon drivers side is closest to the residence (ufo above). Now scroll down a few to the other pic and you see the station wagon passenget side is now closest to the house, with the UFO in the same place.

Just thought I would mention it.

A great posting none the less. It is important we expose frauds etc when we see them. [Note: Granted, I did not have a sighting report to read to corelate w/ the photos but I am pretty sure the same craft didn't show up twice in the same place etc]

new topics

join