It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Future World Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Last week Pope Benedict called for a "global authority" on economy. Later in the week the Russian president Dimitri Medvedev pulled out a coin at the G-8 summit in Aquila (means eagle in Latin I think), Italy, representing a potentional One World Currency.

According to Reuters:
Benedict said "there is an urgent need of a true world political authority" whose task would be "to manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result."

Source: www.reuters.com...

According to the Telegraph:
The possibility of a supranational currency “concerns everyone now, even the mints,” Mr Medvedev said. The test coin “means they’re getting ready. I think it’s a good sign that we understand how interdependent we are.”

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

What we are seeing here looks very much like something I've seen somewhere else, or rather read. In the Bible. According to Revelation, the Beast will issue a mark and a number, making everyone in the world dependent of it in order to buy or sell. Firstly the new currency is meant to replace the US Dollar as the main reserve currency, but from there the way is short to complete domination of all other national currencies, and eventually, it may replace all other currencies.

www.futureworldcurrency.com...

Is it just me, or is this prophecy unfolding?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its a thinker, but through my mind, it is not the prophecy. Currency has been around for a while, so we should nearly be at the end of it by now.

Also the bible stated it is the sign of 666 at the hand, and head, not on a coin or bill.

Good find though

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well it appears they have the capstone in place on this one. Unlike our dollar that has it "almost" in place.

Also it appears that North America is at the top being represented by the maple leaf. Which is Canada's national emblem could signify North American dominance?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

maybe you could consider a coin to be the head, because money is the thing that runs us. just a thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
Its a thinker, but through my mind, it is not the prophecy. Currency has been around for a while, so we should nearly be at the end of it by now.

Also the bible stated it is the sign of 666 at the hand, and head, not on a coin or bill.

Good find though

In Germany the currency was even called Mark, Deutsche Mark, until they replaced it by the Euro. Back in the days, the common denominations were styled after the Roman numerals, 1,5,10,50,100 and 500. Add them together and you get 666. They haven't yet come out with what denominations this currency is going to be issued in, but it will probably be these or something like, probably adding 20 and 200 and 1000 or excluding the 500 stopping at 100.

Having a mark on one's forehead and right hand, refers to mind and action. And money above anything else is in the modern man's mind, will and action. Everything these days is measured in money. If it can't be valued in money, it probably doesn't exist. You can even buy a star in the sky or a lot on the Moon for money and ofcourse everything else you want. And I mean ANYthing. If you get through a day without thinking about money or lack thereof, you are probably lost in the wilderness somewhere, on the North Pole or at the top of K2.

Edit: In old England a Marc was equal to about eight ounces of gold or silver. It was payment. O.E. Marc is a discriptive word refering to the seal of the king or the imprint or insignia stamped into official coins and barrs or weights. The greek word of Revelation is Charagma, and basically has the same meaning. In order to print paper money according to the old techniques, still used allthough highly modernised, you must make two inverse plates, where the image of the bill is carved out using a variety of techniques, but basically it's like making a carved copper printing plate... Exactly what is meant in Revelation.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

Edit 2: www.flickr.com...
Classic copper printing plates. Typically carved out with a stylus of some kind, where an image is broken into geometrical shapes, which are cross carved for shadings etc. It's the same technique that was used for pictures in papers before offset came about in the late seventies which replaced lead and copper setting.
BTW: And check out the db referance on the page I linked to above lol. It ends with 666

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here, maybe this animated gif will help people see the symbolism.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The underlying symbology is quite obvious, atleast to me. It's basically a Fleur de Lis, the crest of the old French kings, as seen throughout the forest of European crests. The logo of the boyscouts often include the French lily, or Fleur de Lis, The Flower- or Tree of Life. And it is stretched out to fit the geometry of a hexagram, or the Star of David, linking it directly into the 666 mystery. 6 horns made out of two equally sided triangles with angles of 60 degrees and so on....

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

According to Reuters:
Benedict said "there is an urgent need of a true world political authority" whose task would be "to manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result."

Isn't this pretty much the same way the Federal Reserve weaseled it's way into being back in the day after all the banks crashed and they bought them all out and all that?

Most of what I know about the Federal Reserve and how they came about I learned from America: Freedom to Fascism, so I admit, I'm no expert, but from what was said in that movie, this sounds pretty much like they're doing it on a global scale now.

Am I off on this?

-Task

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Taskism

Create a world wide crisis, get rid of old debts through putting it on others all the way down to the bloke on the street, suggest the obvious solution, get into power, and voila, you have Paved the way for another generation of slavery from artificial economic growth making cash worthless over a relatively short time and rise in living standard making your old stuff obsolete after an even shorter time, so you can spend ever more money on ever more silly things, implementing more and more tracking devises making you visible from space so anyone with a phone or laptop anywhere in the world with the right software, can monitor your every move. 1984? I wish....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Comments by returning banned member removed by Admin.

[edit on Tue, Jul 14th 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i believe it's an attempt to switch back to a gold standard without destroying the economies of the world.

if a currency is held as a reserve rather than a particular mineral of standard value then there has to be a certain level of trust in the country which underpins that currency. the american banking crisis has destroyed faith in the system which underpins the dollar as a reserve currency.

thing is, no-one wants to dump their dollar reserve for gold straight because that will crash the value of their reserve by deflating the dollar and causing the cost of gold to soar. the only way to switch to a gold standard currency is to establish a new currency, independant of any single country, which holds a gold reserve and then switch all reserves for the new currency. to stop rapid fluctuation upon launch, you offer a standard price for exchange that lasts a year or so.

this allows the re-establishment of a gold standard for currencies but doesn't cause general reserves to be decimated or the value of the dollar to disappear.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Well, I'm by no means an economist and have no idea about the mechanisms and maths of modern economy, but going back to a gold standard seems rather far out in a world of economic growth. The price of gold is far from stable as it is now, so drastic measures would have to be taken, directing the world economy into being more and more planned. Had gold alone been the world money standard, there wouldn't be enough money. Utopia, my friend. Going back to gold standard would be like un-inventing the tellie. Jus MO.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the banking collapse that is causing all this came about because there was way more money on the books than ever existed. the banks "lent" money to people that would never have the means to repay and then acted as if the profit on this lent money already existed. they then bought, sold and lent on the basis that everything was always gonna be great.

so, a random low income family borrow 100k as a mortgage and because they're due to pay back 200K, the bank that lent the 100k sold the debt for 150k. then they lent that 150k and sold the debt for 250k, then lent that 250k and sold the debt for 400k and so on, a lot of times.

the 100k is all that ever existed but everyone behaves as if the 400k is real money. in reality, the first 100k won't be paid back so the 400k won't ever exist, it's not real.

there's enough gold to cover the real money, not the imaginary stuff. that's why they need the bailouts, they need the real money that you pay in taxes because they've lent all their real money to people who can't afford to pay it back.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, most of the legal economy in the world today is merely a credit nota on the screen which become lower and lower as the month go by and your card is used. The black economy however, shift vast amounts of cash. And with today's technology, and as not many of you know, modern paper bills, like the US Dollar bills and the European Euro notes contain radio-frequency (RF) chips, enabling the powers that be (TPTB) to monitor your every step. Try to put a dollar bill in the micro. Bizarre effect. But while destroying the chip, you also destroy the dollar bill. Every time you pay for something TPTB can potentially easilly figure out exactly who you are and who has owned the money you pack, how much money you've got and so on. Thanks ti the RF chips which are inside our cash nowadays. This could mean an end to the whole black market, or perhaps an emerging gold based black economy.

Thread I made about RF chips in bank notes:
RF chips in bank notes

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Latest development:

www.bloomberg.com...

The coin, resembling a euro, is 29 millimetres in diameter and weighs 15.55 grams of pure gold, Sassoli said. As many as 20 gold and 150 silver coins have been minted. Sassoli said the G-8 organizers and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s government asked for 13 gold and 10 silver coins for the summit.

new topics

top topics

join