It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I got it!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

It is for you that I did what I did and do what I do. You are my reward!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

The plumber, then is the bodhisattva. He suffers willingly and takes it all on himself if need be, to do his job effectively. There are no lengths to which the plumber will stop at to get the flow flowing again. I am a plumber.

I'm with you brother. I was told this by a psychic (yes, a psychic...I know, I know.. but this guy was good, and became a friend of mine overtime..)
I felt that you were on the same journey as I.
I can't explain why I felt this, but it compelled me to contact you.

This is what he told me. I already knew this before he told me, but when he said it... it confirmed my beliefs even moreso.

"My feeling is that, as you are aware, the world is filled with people who are sleepwalking through their lives. Many prefer not to be disturbed, but for most this is just a front. In fact they are desperately wanting to awaken.

The world, as with the individual, seems to be organized around the avoidance of anything revelatory. It seeks imitation and fears the real thing. A person trying to usher something creatively genuine into the world is often crucified, whether in fact or just metaphorically.

My feeling is that you already understand your purpose in the world as a revealer – but you seek confirmation. You have always seen what others have not, and as you have come into a deeper awakening of this truth of your being, you are able to see even more clearly.

With seeing comes a desire, even a mandate, that you show the world what you see. This is what it means to be a Bodhisattva – one who has climbed the wall and peered over into the promised land. Instead of thinking only of oneself and jumping over that wall, the Bodhisattva rather seeks to show others what he has found. You have come back into the world, Alex, to reveal. "

Holy #, man.
I got the goosebumps here when I read Alex.

edit:
Apparently you guys know just as much as I do.
This knowing is so tricky.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

That is very interesting..

Btw, sent you a PM to email me.

Yes, same journey, different paths, same motivation, same drive.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Yoda FTW!!

And I love your signature, man!

Thanks. It changes periodically as silly things come to mind at random.

I like your "insanity".

[edit on 7/12/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Yoda FTW!!

And I love your signature, man!

Thanks. It changes periodically as silly things come to mind at random.

I like your "insanity".

[edit on 7/12/2009 by EnlightenUp]

I wish I had more silly things in my mind.
Could you offer some daily silliness?
I would really appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

great post alex !

with that i will now enjoy the cricket
goodnight all
i hope this continues, i have enjoyed everybody posts.
it has bookmarked my weekend
a weekend when it was everywhere and nowhere all the time

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Thanks! I'll send an e-mail your way tomorrow. I didn't reply as I figured you'd be headin' off to bed.
It's 4:23 AM here, and yet I can't bring myself to sleep yet. Damn you, internet!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC

great post alex !

with that i will now enjoy the cricket
goodnight all
i hope this continues, i have enjoyed everybody posts.
it has bookmarked my weekend
a weekend when it was everywhere and nowhere all the time

That's me!
I'm the one that gave you the star!
It's me, Alex!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Mmm... stars...

*consumes mass quantity of stars*

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Thanks! I'll send an e-mail your way tomorrow. I didn't reply as I figured you'd be headin' off to bed.
It's 4:23 AM here, and yet I can't bring myself to sleep yet. Damn you, internet!

Same here, I have this "thing" that keeps me from sleeping.
But you see, this thing that we are always complaining about is just the most useful tool ever! Its so useful, so useful, that you can let it be used by itself and just watch!

I have to say though.
Utility is power.
And power can # you up!
I've been there.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Could I make a suggestion? (hey, my q mark is BACK!)

As a writer, think of your readers as un-popped popcorn.

You're popped already, you're done. They have yet to pop, not that that's your responsibility, or maybe it is..

So I guess the key is to both not give a # AND help out in the kitchen at the same time..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

But you see, this thing that we are always complaining about is just the most useful tool ever! Its so useful, so useful, that you can let it be used by itself and just watch!

Let me guess.
You accidentally removed your eyelids and now all you can do is watch?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

In Eastern tradtions, that's called the "natural mind", ordinary mind, or beginners mind, and you do have it, and yes, it works all by itself and you've discovered that you can have faith in it, and just let it do its thing - that, my friend, is the most amazing discovery of them all.

Time for bed here!

Nice talk'n to ya, it gives me hope for the rest of us.

Oh and one last thing.. be ordinary.

"He who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

[edit on 12-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Silliness is serious business. You don't just be silly. It takes planning and careful execution. Never mess around with silliness without adult supervision. Never be silly less than 30 minutes before bedtime. Avoid being silly at least 15 minutes before going swimming. Never poke silly with a stick. Make sure to cook silly to at least a temperature of 160 degress for 10 minutes to prevent any danger of being poisoned by its toxic byproduct in case the canning process failed to prevent spoilage.

This is a message from the National Beareau of Safe Use of Silliness. Accidents can be avoid only if you do your part too!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Could I make a suggestion? (hey, my q mark is BACK!)

As a writer, think of your readers as un-popped popcorn.

You're popped already, you're done. They have yet to pop, not that that's your responsibility, or maybe it is..

So I guess the key is to both not give a # AND help out in the kitchen at the same time..

Thanks for the suggestion!
I love suggestions!
You are almost there, but not quite.
Not giving a # leads to helping out in the kitchen.
Helping out in the kitchen leads to not giving a #.
There is no difference between the two, the only way to realize that is to have very good discipline, or have none at all!

In my case, none at all.
All Hail Kali, the God of Death.
Kali and Alex are the same.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
And as the Silver Surfer, please ensure that we do not get eaten by Galactis. Thanks.

P.S. The God of death thing made me nervous. Stay grounded dude, and be entirely ORDINARY - they really stress that, the enlightened masters of old. Build yourself up at your own expense. If you end up reading the book I recommended, you will see that non-dual mind is the key to maintaining it. God of death is only one side of the equation, and it's setting one's self above, as extra-ordinary, but hey, to each his own, and we'll all find our way, but if there's a warning sign on this journey, I'd be remiss not to point it out.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Silliness is serious business. You don't just be silly. It takes planning and careful execution. Never mess around with silliness without adult supervision. Never be silly less than 30 minutes before bedtime. Avoid being silly at least 15 minutes before going swimming. Never poke silly with a stick. Make sure to cook silly to at least a temperature of 160 degress for 10 minutes to prevent any danger of being poisoned by its toxic byproduct in case the canning process failed to prevent spoilage.

This is a message from the National Beareau of Safe Use of Silliness. Accidents can be avoid only if you do your part too!

No silliness was harmed in the making of that post, was it? I'll be calling up the Silliness in Threads Department if there happened to be any foul play.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I guess that was way to silly for me.
Silliness indeed is serious.
Too serious I'd say.
Lets just be normal serious now, okay?

Just messing with you (all the time, and that is what makes me insane!)!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Let me guess.
You accidentally removed your eyelids and now all you can do is watch?

There are no accidents.
Not for Alex.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

hello

i was reading this thread and i wanted to share this with you, i could not say it's an advice or how it work but just my point of view evereybody have his own road, i'm walking in the present and just focusing myslef in that present,in my perception the past is gone i dont care about it so this littel voice i have inside of me stop to tell me about all the things i never did all the words i never say, for my futur i dont know it so why i should worried about it the only things i realy have it's my present time have no meaning because i just focusing myself on what i'm doing right now,and one day i realize that i meet a stranger it was me, i could not say if i was happy or worrie,just curious about me,curious about things i have in my innerself and i did not noticed. there is for sure some praticale things like paying bills, or making plan for this or that, but i dont project myself in the futur, the moment i have to pay my bills i do it, in that present and littel by littel you realize that you futur is your present and your past is your present too, when i meditate i dont think to achive to a state because i'm already experiencing that state
maybe you still have your satori but you are too focusing on the futur to have it, if you stay only in your present and you look at yourself meditating, look at yourself thinking without making any analyse just like a spectator maybe your realize that your thought are occuping all the place and you dont feel the satori.

it's a long road i have 2 friends my ego and my mental but they should stay friends and not become my ennemies i try to lead my own existence and not let them leading my life and i'm still a baby
i keep learning

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join