It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I got it!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Hey, uh...
You uh...
You still got that, stuff.. man?
You got the stuff?

*looks around with shifty eyes*

I still got the stuff.
Actually, I have too much at the moment.
I'm giving a free round of stuff to everyone, cause I can't take anymore stuff!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I applaud you for having this reach 14 pages.
You must have the stuff! I knew it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I applaud you for having this reach 14 pages.
You must have the stuff! I knew it.

It's a training to see how people react to different kinds of ideas and information. Kind of a trial to know better what I should write in my books to come.

I wish more people visited the thread and put their ideas here.
I'm eager to encounter a larger ideological diversity as so to make my points more universal and interesting for all.

I'm off to bed now.
Not waiting for the sun today.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Speaking of people reacting to different ideas.

Someone posted something AMAZING on the Astral Pulse forums, or so I thought. And so I brought it over here and made a thread featuring it but no one seemed to get it.

Dude must have been tripping balls when he wrote it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's about YOU, right now! You conscious things, how dare you, you are really pissing off things that have yet to attain consciousness! You just can't reason with insanity because it just hasn't become sane enough to reason with yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Um I think Shakespeare already said the same thing didn't he?

Life is a tale told by an idiot -- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. William Shakespeare Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)
sums up the op nicely I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
It's a training to see how people react to different kinds of ideas and information. Kind of a trial to know better what I should write in my books to come.

Are you confessing to being a satori hoaxer? WT? Market research?

I'm eager to encounter a larger ideological diversity as so to make my points more universal and interesting for all.

Bring something to the table. People like to say sweet and profound words in these settings and that's all well and good but it says nothing about understanding in my book.

The truths, especially about meaning and purpose are somehow obvious and nearly always have been for me but my own ego despises them. They're horrifying. Yeah, it's one cosmic freakin' joke and it's all the greatest setup to a joke ever told but what's the punchline? I guess we have to write it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Are you confessing to being a satori hoaxer? WT? Market research?

Bring something to the table. People like to say sweet and profound words in these settings and that's all well and good but it says nothing about understanding in my book.

The truths, especially about meaning and purpose are somehow obvious and nearly always have been for me but my own ego despises them. They're horrifying. Yeah, it's one cosmic freakin' joke and it's all the greatest setup to a joke ever told but what's the punchline? I guess we have to write it.

I'm not confessing anything. I have nothing to confess.
I'm not hiding anything from anyone, not consciously at least.
What I meant there is that I want to learn what makes people interested, what attracts people to my words.
Not because I want to sell something, but because I want to make a better connection, or in other words, I want to increase my "vibe" potentially in order to pass it on more easily.

I have just started being productive, so I don't have much to put on the table, not anything specially prepared I mean. It's all in my head and I just need a "topic starter" or a guiding idea to explore. I was hoping someone could come up with the "topic starter" when I suggested people to ask questions.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I like this thread.
Here's a question-What are you thinking?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

I like this thread.
Here's a question-What are you thinking?

I'm thinking about how difficult it is to think now.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Ha ha ha. well cool.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I was hoping someone could come up with the "topic starter" when I suggested people to ask questions.

I don't recall you answering clearly about what you were doing when "it" hit or what might have triggered "it", if it's possible for you to say. I know OmegaPoint somewhere said essentially you were just "John Q. Public" and not highly dedicated to any particular practices. Did you communicate more in any U2U correspondence than was divulged here?

I could be forgetting something from an earlier post though. It happens alot.

It's kind of nuts. I feel like I "get it" when I read and feel no need to ask much of anything. I feel no confusion about the OP and what follows. The impulses are over before they begin. I just feel like flowing along perhaps changing direction a bit here and there with a gentle push. If I get ornery I'll put my perfect and unnatural machinery upon the waters.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

I was hoping someone could come up with the "topic starter" when I suggested people to ask questions.

I don't recall you answering clearly about what you were doing when "it" hit or what might have triggered "it", if it's possible for you to say. I know OmegaPoint somewhere said essentially you were just "John Q. Public" and not highly dedicated to any particular practices. Did you communicate more in any U2U correspondence than was divulged here?

I could be forgetting something from an earlier post though. It happens alot.

It's kind of nuts. I feel like I "get it" when I read and feel no need to ask much of anything. I feel no confusion about the OP and what follows. The impulses are over before they begin. I just feel like flowing along perhaps changing direction a bit here and there with a gentle push. If I get ornery I'll put my perfect and unnatural machinery upon the waters.

I am a psychonaut. I was using a psychedelic drug which I prefer not to mention because of its illegality. I tried to keep that out as long as I could because people have preconceptions about drugs and that could influence the outcome of the thread. But the other special thing that triggered it was my brothers birthday.

I did not communicate with anyone through U2U.
OmegaPoint took precipitated conclusions. I have been dedicating myself to the spiritual path for at least three years (I am 19 now, if that is of any relevance).

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I am a psychonaut. I was using a psychedelic drug which I prefer not to mention because of its illegality. I tried to keep that out as long as I could because people have preconceptions about drugs and that could influence the outcome of the thread. But the other special thing that triggered it was my brothers birthday.

I have no qualms or undue prejudices about that stuff. I had suspicions but I didn't even want to mention anything in that area for the reasons you state. I didn't even demand you answer publicly.

The shamanic route to gnosis is fine too.

I did not communicate with anyone through U2U.
OmegaPoint took precipitated conclusions. I have been dedicating myself to the spiritual path for at least three years

Thank you.

(I am 19 now, if that is of any relevance).

No relevance to me other than being an interesting tidbit.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Does it happen to be '___'? Just curious...
I mean, it IS produced in our brains when we dream and before death...so I think it's OK to mention it.
Hopefully it is...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Isn't anyone who claims to have had a satori, a satori hoaxer..? True Zen would say that kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Does it happen to be '___'? Just curious...
I mean, it IS produced in our brains when we dream and before death...so I think it's OK to mention it.
Hopefully it is...

It was not '___' that I used. It was something much "Lighter, Sour and Drippy". I actually never tried '___'.
I'm very curious about it though.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Isn't anyone who claims to have had a satori, a satori hoaxer..? True Zen would say that kind of thing.

I don't know. Why would they be necessarily? Geladinhu didn't claim it by name anyway. You introduced a new word to me; thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

True Zen would never say anything.

Or at least it would never say it is True Zen. Consequently whatever "True Zen" said that whoever claims to have had a satori is a satori hoaxer is a "True Zen" hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I feel I am beginning to catch something in here besides the swine flu. But, yet, it is the swine flu. My gratitude to the swine flu. Lovingly embrace the swine flu.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You know the buddha is a poop stick right? Sometimes I feel really hard on myself for ever talking about any sort of buddhism, especially zen buddhism. It's ALL nonsense! In fact, it doesn't even exist! What were we talking about again?

Somebody got something. So you say you got something that makes you feel good, and you can't stop messin' with it? All your life, you been so misunderstood, and you can't stop messin' with it? lmao 2 cookies for anyone who recognizes those lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join