It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I got it!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If the OP "Awakened One" would allow me to use him as a type of guinea pig, I would like for him to try out this deep meditation thing, and then report his experience with it. And the Compassion Meditation silent affirmation, as a type of quantum-mind transluminal transmission for the freedom from suffering couldn't hurt either..

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I don't know, but someone else reported seeing many faces when they used the Tibetan Compassion Meditation along with the Bach To The Future. I've never had that. Remember, all it's doing is resonating your brain with sound, so what you get is all inside of you, nothing's being added or programmed into you in any way, although to be perfectly clear, a wonderful silent affirmation has been added to the Compassion Meditation track. The Bach contains none of that, only the Bach music, the entrainment binaural beat + a Shumann Resonance earth healing frequency, and that's it.

Experienced meditators appear to have THE most profound experiences with this I've noticed howver.

Here's both

Bach To The Future
www.zshare.net...

Compassion Meditation (in mp3)
www.zshare.net...

Sounds like you went on quite the trip there EnlightenUp, so if you want to continue and go full bore, also use the half hour long Compassion Meditation afterwards, which entrains to a Beta pattern, and imo is even more ah..visionary evoking. Oh and I should point out that in that case, there is a silent affirmation "subliminal" in there, which is the "Metta Bhavana" Tibetan Yogi compassion statements, outlined earlier in the thread, which are all about everyone being well, happy and free from suffering.

But that sounds to me like you accessed the collective consciousness of infinite me's or you's.

Best thing I've experienced was this radiant white sunlight shining down on me, like I was outside under a bright sun, and that was kinda cool.

Just remember that the experiences are also "maya". You don't want to or need to place TOO much emphasis on them, though they can be pretty cool and insightful, when you catch a vision doing it.

I feel that the good karma around this has now been restored, with the post prior to yours, and with your report.

Keep it up, and don't forget to report in with your experiences.

Remember, you're going deeper with this than a Yogi master, who generally only touch into delta, and rarely sustain it.

Best Regards,

OP

Compassion Meditation

Metta Bhavana meditation method, uses the following repeated affirmations:

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

i will try this once i am alone and report back.

I enjoyed everyones words here. It really gives me hope...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
For there is never anything but the present, and if one cannot live there, one cannot live anywhere. The Shobogenzo says:

When a fish swims, he swims on and on, and there is no end to the water. When a bird flies, he flies on and on, and there is no end to the sky. From the most ancient times there was never a fish who swam out of the water, nor a bird who flew out of the sky. Yet when the fish needs just a little water, he uses just a little, and when he needs lots, he uses lots. Thus, the tip of their heads are always at the outer edge (of their space). If ever a bird flies beyond that edge, he dies, and so also with the fish. From the water the fish makes his life, and from the sky, the bird. But this life is made by the bird and the fish. At the same time, the bird and the fish are made by life. Thus there are the fish, the water, and life, and all three create each other.

Yet, if there were a bird who first wanted to examine the size of the sky, or a fish who first wanted to examine the extent of the water - and then try to fly or to swim, they will never find their own ways in the sky or water.

- from "The Way of Zen" by Alan Watts, pg. 124-125

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSer78
Where are you on the 12 step program?

I do not know what the 12 steps program is.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
You know what I get?

That everything on this earth is made from the most simplest of things.

Look at the earth when it was created, and look at the technology now.

If you had the knowledge then, you could have created all of it...

My point?

A goal in my life before death is to explore most of the world. By exploring most of the world, I will achieve the sense that I have explored everything possible here on the earth.

I get it. What is it that I get? What I want out of this life. I know what I want. Do you know what you want?

Yes, I know what I want.
I want to have a good time (that includes exploring the world) and make other people have a good time too.
What else could I possibly want?
Maybe some water.

By the way, I am already dead.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

...?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I'm glad, I hope more people will start getting it. Knowing life is only half the fun. Living it, experiencing it from the highest aspect of yourself is the way it ought to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

Our world, planet earth, as in the perspective from the silver surfer in your avatar, speaking from Big Heart, about well, whatever Big Heart would like to say about it, a message for our age if you will. Thanks.

Planet Earth is an incredible place.
I have no home, I am a traveler, but if I was to make some place my home, Planet Earth would be a perfect place for that. It is beautiful, magical, the diversity is stupendous!
I'm deeply in love with this place, although I have a very hard time with many things I experience and have experienced here.
I already miss it whenever I realize that I won't be here forever, I cry of happiness when I remember everything I saw, everything I see, and everything I still am going to see. To live here in Planet Earth is one of the most fulfilling experiences ever. What a great opportunity it is!

Our age is a very interesting one. To be honest, it is as interesting as any other age. But this one is specially special because we are at the peak of "free will". Good and Evil are blending into a new form of creation. The most creative creation all. The grand creator is open, more then ever, to transfer its infinite power to any individual. He is so open that he is shouting a silent hum.

I can keep on writing and writing about Planet Earth.
Words are nothing compared to its potentiality.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Oh I got it from page 1

It is only an experiment to prove how people are attracted to secrets.

I will show another example:

Place colorful leaflet ads on a table and see how many take one.
Now put the leaflets in unmarked sealed envelopes and invite people to take them and watch the difference =)

Thats what this thread is about. There is absolutely no point in knowing what this man "got" and no matter what he "got" it is nothing important to our lives or he would have been eagerly sharing it with us.

In a way, OP, what you got is Greed

Love

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oh, and Omega, I have tried your Bach to the Future meditation.
DAMN, THAT THING IS POWERFUL!!!

I recommended it to a couple of friends.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Oh I got it from page 1

Now put the leaflets in unmarked sealed envelopes and invite people to take them and watch the difference =)

Thats what this thread is about. There is absolutely no point in knowing what this man "got" and no matter what he "got" it is nothing important to our lives or he would have been eagerly sharing it with us.

Love

I do not quite understand your message.
I think you are just envious because I have so much and you are trying to make me feel guilty by using the most ridiculous label available at the East.

Calm down, now. I am just messing with you.

But seriously, I didn't get what you were trying to tell me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
S & F to you op

I'm glad people are ''getting it'' and I sure hope this awakening continues to spread like wildfire

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Oh I got it from page 1

Love

I think you are just envious because I have so much and you are trying to make me feel guilty by using the most ridiculous label available at the East.

I am messing with you too my dear

I don't know what you got but I will watch this thread for a conclusion, it might be interesting and already entertaining

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Oh I got it from page 1

Love

I am messing with you too my dear

I don't know what you got but I will watch this thread for a conclusion, it might be interesting and already entertaining

You don't know what I got because what I got is not something you can know. So I believe you got it too!

In other words, what I got is nothing. But nothing is not the opposite of everything. Nothing IS everything.

Pretty hard to talk about something you can't know!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeladinhuFinally, I got it!

Sweet.. so you finally got Morgellons, huh?
.. the fibers "took a liking" to you...
cool. you'll see christening sooner than later... with the rest of the sufferers.

congrats.

or.. wait.. that's what you meant when you said you finally "Got it" right?

er...

aaawkwaaard..::: steps away::

-

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by GeladinhuFinally, I got it!

Sweet.. so you finally got Morgellons, huh?
.. the fibers "took a liking" to you...
cool. you'll see christening sooner than later... with the rest of the sufferers.

congrats.

or.. wait.. that's what you meant when you said you finally "Got it" right?

er...

aaawkwaaard..::: steps away::

-

Dude, you are scary.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
umm so you have got everything?
Well I think we all do. Simply because we are one with the Universe, we all come from the same source and "everything" and "nothing" belongs to us, ARE us.

Well I hope that's what you are feeling too
because it is something you can feel and not necessarily know or understand.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

oh my god!!

you still got it!

has it been here the whole time?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

umm so you have got everything?
Well I think we all do. Simply because we are one with the Universe, we all come from the same source and "everything" and "nothing" belongs to us, ARE us.

Well I hope that's what you are feeling too
because it is something you can feel and not necessarily know or understand.

Yes, indeed! We have it all. But I only got that we have it all recently (I knew it theoretically, but not practically).
And that is the "getting" I refer to.
The getting is just a perception or a change in perception.
Exactly as you said, it is something you feel and not necessarily know or understand.

I'm sorry if all of this sounds kinda obvious. I'm sorry if it looks like I am bragging about my accomplishments. That is not really what I am trying to do. I am simply singing and leaving a blank space so that whoever feels like can sing along.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hey, uh...
You uh...
You still got that, stuff.. man?
You got the stuff?

*looks around with shifty eyes*

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join