It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Mind Control Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is an interesting short documentrary I found out that shows the origins of CIA mind control experiments in govt projects such as Project PaperClip and then onto MKultra. It shows how Nazi mind scientists were recruited by US govt so that Soviet Union does not recruit them

The MKultra part is the most interesting. They show what are the different types of torture and drugs that a subject was put through to brainwash him and destroy his thinking patterns

The documentary does not talk anything about satellite mind control though.

Related Video - 10 Mind & Brain Mysteries, Psychology Mind Control Report

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Dr. Ewen Cameron did some horrible things when he ran the pscyh hospital in Montreal. Funny how during years of Canadian university psychology lectures, he was rarely mentioned, I heard his name come up maybe once.,like he was wiped from the history books out of shame or something. What horrible things he did. He was mentioned briefly in Sociology classes though, but only alongside discussions of Milgram et al.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The lawsuits that made the Canadian medical system pay out mere $100,000 per suit was not even close to enough for the damage he caused.

Also, Adam Gorightly says that "In recent years, various info on remote mind control technology has filtered into the conspiracy research community through such “alternative” publications such as Full Disclosure, Resonance as well as a Finnish gentleman by the name of Martti Koski and his booklet My Life Depends On You. Over the last decade, Mr. Koski has been sharing his horrifying tale with the mind controlled world at large, documenting as it does the discovery of rampant brain tampering committed upon himself and countless others. The perpetrators of these evil doings allegedly include the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), The CIA and Finnish Intelligence, among various other intelligence agencies. Where Sirius comes into the clouded picture is quite interesting: at one point during a mind control programming episode, the “doctors” operating on Koski identified themselves as “aliens from Sirius.” Apparently, these “doctors” (or “spychiatrists”) were attempting to plant a screen memory to conceal their true intentions. What this suggests is a theory that a handful of researchers — namely Martin Cannon, Alex Constantine, David Emory and John Judge — started kicking around in the early 90’s: that Alien Abductions were a cover for MK-ULTRA mind control shenanigans perpetrated by Intelligence Agency spooks. "
lol, sorry for all the editing.

his site is www.adamgorightly.com... some really cool articles on his rants page.
[edit on 12-7-2009 by suzque66]

cdi

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

i believe the most traumatic event would have been the de-patterning protocol. this in itself would be the most dangerous and unnerving event for anyone to go through. with regards to physic driving, this is an everyday event if you look into it. it is happening on the tv, radio everywhere in fact. a form of conditioning to establish a set of conforming attitudes.
regards cdi.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Brain control is nothing especially difficult. It is used in many ways. On YouTube you can find many examples of non fake videos with pervert Japan hypnotist.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The CIA projects of the past are gone....Now its DARPA's turn to create new mind control projects till this present day. Back then, we had fewer technology in doing that....In other words, not with mind control drugs like the CIA did in the past, now its new technology thats doing this like chipping the general population.

Now DARPA's reaserch programs are now taking an upbeat.

Go DARPA!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
MK-Ultra employed not just massive but at least 800 times the "traditional" dose of '___'. Black convicts were given heroin as a reward to taking the '___'. This really blew my mind, no pun intended when I heard it. Men (I don't know of any women, but there could have been), were givin the heroin while this went on for would you believe weeks? For a medical doctor to take part in this, like few things leave me speach less. What was even more unbelievable was what was called the "wash and dry" This was a very early attempt to use minimum drugs, but augment this with early electro-chemical monitoring. We did not have PET or fMRI. The computers and electronics just were not there, that I know of. Keep in mind a lot of this goes back to the 1950's. We did however use very advanced for the time EEG technology, ultrasound, and electromagnetic "caps" placed over the shaved head. The results got some researches very excited (?).

By then we had figured out that the brain produced an electro-magnetic "cloud" around the brain. We could reverse the process, to a point to influence mood, thoughts, and behaviour. In investtigation if EM effects could "simulate" an alien abduction, a researcher in Canada at Laurentian University, ( don't know the spelling of his name but it sounds like "Persingture") attempted to prove he could produce false "abductions". by exposing a person to high EM forces which knew occured with tectonic, and atmospheric forces. Although he claimed to be be able to simulate abductions as far as the brain was concerned, there were just to many gaps. People who report abductions and went through his proceedure DID report some things were similar, such as a sence of both presence and menece, feeling "unreal", feelings like someone was pulling your arm or leg, tugging at you, etc.

As some one who has seizures, I can tell you there is no fear more intense, then a pre-seizure aura. Because this kind of event is so subjective, its hard to judge what someone is really feeling. I did not agree with his view all abductions were the result of natural forces on the brain. The "abductions" seem much more detailed and complex. I don't know if we ever used drugs in concert with other EM fields/forces.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think the most scary aspect of this subject is the possiblility of the existance of extreme trauma centers. Places dedicated to scaring someone so badly they suffer dissociative identity disorder (DID).

When you get scared so badly it almost turns you insane the brain hides the memories away so you can continue to function normaly. If you do that over and over and over again the subject becomes highly suggestible , perfect for mind control.

The story goes that you really have to start early in life to get the best results. Something like sexual child abuse before the age of 4.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

This is really creepy. I watched a movie called The Killing Room. I even made a thread about it but no one really replied about it. The movie is about a modern day MK Ultra program. It is too real. You have to see the movie to know what I'm talking about. I'm telling you, I've seen the questions that are asked to the participants in the movie before. It is crazy and I believe the movie hits closer to truth than fiction.

new topics

top topics

join