It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Post Pics On ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
How Do I Post Pics On ATS?

ive seen alot of boarders post pictures on this forum,
how can i also post pics?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hiya mate.

First you'll need to sign into MATS.

Use your ATS username and password.

From there you can upload images from your hard drive, to do this click on the my account tab, then click my pictures.

Once you have uploaded the images click on it to open it. Underneath is a text box that says Embed on ATS

Copy the text in that text box and paste into your thread text box.

EDIT: Or just watch this video:

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 12/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
thanks alot.

but what about posting pics on a post or topic thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I don't know.

Because I tried adding a pic of myself to profile and it wouldn't accept my password lol. Kinda ridiculous because that password works when I log in.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
First of all, some known image storage sites like ImageShack and PhotoBucket are accepted as inline image sources.

You just have to click on the button that looks like this
on the row of buttons above the text box where you write the post and write (or paste) the address to the image you want to post.

If the image is hosted on a hosting site that is not recognised as trustworthy then the image will not appear, only an image that works as a link to the real image, like this.

If you use the ATS Media Portal you can use the link provided on the page that shows the image you uploaded.

Edit: If you want to post a photo with the EXIF data then you should not use the ATS Media Portal, it re-compresses the images and destroys the EXIF data (making it useless for things that are asked of ATS members, like posting photos with the EXIF data from a UFO encounter, for example).

[edit on 12/7/2009 by ArMaP]

top topics

join