It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos,w here are they when we need them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh superman, save us. So we have these "indogo children that are supposed to be here to help us attain higher conciousness, save the world, bla bla bla. Heres the question. When are they going to come out the closet and help? This is like someone claiming to have the cure to cancer and either be lying or committing a crime against humanity.

Things are very bad, they are getting much worse very quickly. When do these indogos and crystal children jump in and save us?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

The cure to cancer is useless if it isn't taken by the patient. Noone can do anything for you if you refuse treatment. Not even Superman would be that self-imposing.

There any many that simply prefer to have cancer. Strange but true.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by Happyfeet

The cure to cancer is useless if it isn't taken by the patient. Noone can do anything for you if you refuse treatment. Not even Superman would be that self-imposing.

There any many that simply prefer to have cancer. Strange but true.

I'm waiting and ready for these kids to do something, I'd even help them, but I just dont see anything useful cpmming from the indigo/crystal label.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
well...we cant just expect a group of special kids or whatnot to save us...
thats our problem we always are waiting for someone else to save us...
people im sure are asking the same question of jesus and the like

besides if we keep the mentalitlty of soeone will come save us soon then we'll just continue to let things get even worse as we watch..
Everyone can start to do something no matter how big or small in some way to start help and positivite change begin
it starts with all of us...not just some

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Where are they: They are filling out online surveys and reassuring themselves that, because some vague generalities 'apply to them', that they are here to shepard the world in it's hour of extreme need.

In short, they are too busy feeding their egos then to realize that this Indigo Child thing in a bunch of crap (and a decent PC game).

This is something which is obvious to anyone not desperetly trying to tell themselves how special and noteworthy they or their child is.

Seems like religion to me: A bunch of people finding some loosley defined common ground and proceeding to tell themselves why that makes them special and not another mass of particles floating on a speck in a sea of nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The indigo’s are right where they always have been, and always will be: in your imagination. Or perhaps their programming is just not yet complete? It will be interesting to see if they have some role to play in the growing deception.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

What role could they play in the growing deception?

The only deception is telling these kids they are special only because of some esoteric 'plan' that they have been put here for.

They are special because they are an individual. In a vast and, as far as we can tell, largly lifeless universe, being an individual unto yourself makes you very unique; but then again everyone needs to be a part of the chosen group.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
They are in a book, and possibly now a movie if I recall correctly.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soultorent

And, as I must stress, a quite decent PC game.

At least I liked it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
Where are they: They are filling out online surveys and reassuring themselves that, because some vague generalities 'apply to them', that they are here to shepard the world in it's hour of extreme need.

In short, they are too busy feeding their egos then to realize that this Indigo Child thing in a bunch of crap (and a decent PC game).

This is something which is obvious to anyone not desperately trying to tell themselves how special and noteworthy they or their child is.

Seems like religion to me: A bunch of people finding some loosely defined common ground and proceeding to tell themselves why that makes them special and not another mass of particles floating on a speck in a sea of nothing.

what if there are not indigos yet...? ok blah blah laws of the universe , everything happens for reason , or everything is just a random string of events... that have led up this this point right now.... but if you believe the 1st theory than you would also consider thinking what if this is the plan for these so called indigos to wake up... from other post by so called "indigos" they always say that everyone has it in them... do you see where i getting at..? sorry just watch the movie knowing the other day so just have been in some crazy string theory , determination theory mentality

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
reply to post by resistor

What role could they play in the growing deception?

The only deception is telling these kids they are special only because of some esoteric 'plan' that they have been put here for.

They are special because they are an individual. In a vast and, as far as we can tell, largly lifeless universe, being an individual unto yourself makes you very unique; but then again everyone needs to be a part of the chosen group.

Points well taken, I don't disagree. As to what role they could play in the growing deception, it would be pure conjecture on my part. Just a though really.

new topics

top topics

join