It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy McVeigh Deserves a Statue of Honor

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Markafeller

The blast damage was consistent with a truck ladened with explosives. He chose that building because fo the targets inside as well as a relativly unobstructed path for the blast wave to hit the building.

There are ZERO indications of secondaries after the inital blast. McVeigh knew what he was doing and constructed his bomb quite well.

If you look at most Federal building you will see that there are alot of berms, concrete planters and other landscaping that is quite nicely concealed all with the intent of disapating the blast waves energy before it gets to the building. Such is the legacy of old Timmy

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6

So it would be OK for me to start a post stating that I'm glad (not a personal belief, hypothetical) Bush murdered thousands of Muslims and we should honor him with a statue?????

Yes, it would be okay, unless it violates the T & C. But no one has to agree with you and if someone posted their disagreement they would still have to adhere to the T & C. They also shouldn't respond at all if they can't constructively disagree or their post will be removed for violating the T & C. Or they could just ignore the thread all together.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Timothy McVeigh didn't kill anyone and neither did Sirhan Sirhan or Lee Harvey Oswald.

The first two were MK Ultra victims. The last was a FBI operative and a framed patsy.

E Howard Hunt is just one corrborative source of many on this issue.

In regard to the first matter, watch "Murder in the Heartland, OK City 1995" and explain to yourselves why the area TV Channels ALL stated that there were "two other BOMBS located in the Alfred P Murrah Federal building that were larger than the first".

That rescue operations were shut down twice by the OK City Police Bomb Squad to have time to safely remove the other "sophisticated devices".

Then look up Brig Gen Benton K Partin and hear him explain how the Ryder Truck was just a decoy.

Be careful of what you believe from the "Prepared News".

Wake UP!

Live, on the scene coverage is unadulterated. Welcome to 1984.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
Since your are holding the flag of free speech up why delete any post then????????

I agree, the first amendment only covers the government abridging your rights so therefore does not apply here since this is a private website. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with deletion of posts, the site owners or their designees can subjectively delete any post that they choose without any legal ramifications.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you think McViegh deserves anything other than the opportunity to be executed a couple dozen more times, you're an idiot, Payback.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by Nightflyer28]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
blah blah innocent children this innocent adults that..it"s all REALLY easy to play monday morning quarterback when most of you have NEVER looked down the barrel of a gun or seen how power corrupts people into doing the most evil things possiable to it"s own citizens.Well sorry sometimes innocent people die in war and thats the truth and it is sad but we all choose to come here and live our lives and try to make the world a better if not equal world..I think as soon as people see that all religion is bad and has killed more people than anything else that mabe there is hope,but it really feel like everyone is on a hampster wheel with their eyes closed and as long as the food and the lights and gas and everyone talks and acts all civil no one rocks the boat on REALITY that nothing real will happen.I dont know,sad really

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well...not sure what to say here. If he had bombed an office of the ATF, DEA, or something like that then ok...his actions, although still aimed at innocents, could almost be understood given the fact that any person who does something like this obviously has some mental or emotional issues. Instead he attacked a random federal building in Oklahoma. I have the same views of this as I do with the insurgents in Iraq & Afghanistan. If you want to fight soldiers or the government that's one thing, but civilians should be off limits, that's kind of a universal rule, right?

I can't really say anything to/about you that hasn't already been said. I'm in Oklahoma and the memory of where I was when I heard about it is still one of the things from my childhood that really sticks out, even to to this day I think about it from time to time. I went to the memorial the day it was opened and believe me, it's a quite the sobering experience. Your argument doesn't even make a tiny little bit of sense, it seems like something...well...something McVeigh might say. So enjoy your new spot on a government watch list, I'm sure they'll be keeping an eye on a terrorist sympathizer such as yourself.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Last I remembered, good old Tim NEVER served in combat, and was discharged BEFORE Desert Storm/Desert Shield, NEVER SAW IRAQ
Hey OP, Get your facts straight!
Thread Fail

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Anyone who comes in here and tries to justify the deaths of innocent people...no matter what the cause....especially when their are children involved.....Well....YOU"RE EVIL and there is most likely a spot reserved for you in hell.

DITTO what David9176 said. Anyone who calls McVeigh a hero really needs to step back and get some help. This fellow killed little children and civilians needlessly. They weren't a legitimate target ... we aren't at war with the FBI or the day care center. And when asked about the children he didn't care or flinch. McVeigh may have been unbalanced or he may have just been plain evil. Either way he's not a hero.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My only question is what evidence do you have that he actually did the bombing, other than the sworn testimony his enemies said about him?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
seems most feel Mcveigh was a hero...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No way did McVeigh die for anything other than his own stupid ego. It is kinda funny how nobody cared what he was getting revenge for.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My only question is why did someone resurrect a 4 year old thread that had not been commented on since 09

LoL just curious as to why someone would pull it back up again after it died

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

There is a guy who killed women in university in Montreal, and he is also a folk hero to some as a fighter against feminism. Lepine massacre.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well since this thread was resurrected from the bowels of ATS I mine as well put in my 2 cents....

The only question I have is this....

How come we spent the last 10 years bombing the hell out the middle east for a man who killed Americans but you don't hear NOTHING about the " 2nd bomber " they were looking for in the 90's...... ?

edit on 7-2-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmmmm.

Maybe Anders Brevik does deserve the medal he's looking for then?

Strange logic!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
mind you, our govts know that their wars in Iraq kill men, women and children, so how can they preach to this dead man?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Timothy McVeigh didn't only stand for the innocent women and children who were killed evily in Waco, Texas or the poor girl the sniper killed in Ruby Ridge, he stood for the average American.

You're aware that he killed and injured many innocent people right? You know, the average Americans that you say he stood for?

168 innocent people killed including 19 children under the age of 6. 680 innocent people injured. All average Americans.

This man was no hero... Not by any stretch of the imagination.

edit on 7-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

maybe not, but consider that the US govt, supported by many people in the US (if we look at who got votes and none of them were "anti war"), goes to war in Iraq, knowing full well that this will result in dead babies and children- we moralise but when we look a little closer it aint so pretty
edit on 7-2-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join