It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage "Impeach Obama Now!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Michael Savage is leading the Impeach Obama campaign and I suggest we listen to him and Keyes before it is too late.WAKE UP PEOPLE! before we end up living in a dictatorship!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Ya thank we were, thank god BUSH is out of there...

OP

Pack yer bags,collect your favorite chicken cause the end is near!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
And impeaching Obama will change what exactly?

It does nothing but make african americans riot...everything else will stay the same. BIden, Pelosi? Oh boy...

Yeah, that will fix things!!!

Michael Savage is a moron who has NO F'N clue.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

It does nothing but make african americans riot...

some of us are well armed and not afraid of anyone that wants to riot.
and what it will do is make obama and his handlers pay for their crimes
and restore this country's credibility in the world and above all
IT WILL STOP OBAMA FROM SPENDING MONEY THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

some of us are well armed and not afraid of anyone that wants to riot. and what it will do is make obama and his handlers pay for their crimes and restore this country's credibility in the world and above all IT WILL STOP OBAMA FROM SPENDING MONEY THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!

Our government has been spending money we don't haved for years...he just escalating everything.

Besides...Obama isn't doing all of this himself. He's just signing bills lobbyist wrote...and that Congress voted for.

It's not all Obama....it never has been and never will be.

If you want to blame someone...blame all of our government....and those who influence them and look at why they are doing what they are doing.

That's all I can say really...at one point in time I wasn't far from your thinking...

Just dig deeper...you'll see it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills

Originally posted by David9176

It does nothing but make african americans riot...

some of us are well armed and not afraid of anyone that wants to riot.
and what it will do is make obama and his handlers pay for their crimes
and restore this country's credibility in the world and above all
IT WILL STOP OBAMA FROM SPENDING MONEY THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!

Great well lets stop the presidents 70 years back from spending the money that does not exist until present...

You must be young and BTW if you wanted to restore Americas credibility you should have helped stop BUSH and then ALL of this spending would 100% unwarranted. We should have put our foot down a decade ago or more...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Bush was already destroying the country, do you not remember that? We were in debt up to our ears over wars they lied to start. Then there was Bush and McCain telling the American people "the economy is strong" while al their wall street buddies were cashing out. Ten there was Bushes banker bail out, and if you want to talk dictatorship, lets not forget the Bush gun bill and the patriot act just for starters. Were you screaming to impeach Bush?
Didn't think so.

I'm not saying Obama's any better. They're all playing for the same team and until both the Republicans and the Democrats are able to admit that, it does no good to impeach anyone. You'll just get more of the same crap only you'll be happy about about it because the turd will have your party name.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Kudos for pointing tis out. Everyone is so anti-obama, but our president is and always has been a figure head. He doesn't have the ability to make this spending come to light. He can come up with ideas, but he still has to herd the Fat Cats of Congress to get it to happen and that just doesn't work all that well. He is a politician, simple as that. So, yeah, blame congress and take some grass roots action. A president without Congress is impotent. A Congress with a week president can simply override the veto on everything.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

...it will ... restore this country's credibility in the world

Your country's credibility was damaged almost beyond repair in the last eight years by the smirking moron.

I have no love for Obama. It's just more of the same. BUT he puts a better face on it, and like it or not, most of the rest of the world thinks it's a great improvement.

Suckers.

But all the people who were completely happy during the last eight years and are now suddenly worried have woken up far too late and clearly are incapable of seeing beyond party lines.

The choice is between Pepsi and Coke. Water and juices are not on the menu.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Okay. I'll buy that Obama is a Marxist. Marxists have been hiding behind the liberal tag for generations now and took over the Democrat party long ago.

A Marxist in the presidency is a dangerous thing if you love and honor the principles that this nation was founded on, but what are you going to charge him with?

Savage has to go on the air every day and say something.

For the rest of us, the proper action is to get active in government. Write your legislators frequently and VOTE!

All this impeach Obama thing will do is to sell merchandise. It will do nothing to improve the situation.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

...it will ... restore this country's credibility in the world

Your country's credibility was damaged almost beyond repair in the last eight years by the smirking moron.

The American nation lost their credibility, I mean really, really lost it when they voted for the moron from texas for a second term.

At that moment the American people showed tho the world that common sense in the USA went down the toilet.

Cry me a river, Obama spending money that doesn`t exist.
Well, thank the moron who managed to ruin your country before in 8 years.

If the Americans had some spine they would put Bush, Wolfowitz, Cheney and all the other morons somewhere where the sun don`t shine.

Sorry for the rant, but that`s how it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

this is also how it is: there is still debate over bush actually being elected. (first AND second term) until 911 this was probably the most debated issue and was making headlines daily. all of that changed instantly. how tidy.

spineless? where is it that you are from, so that americans may mock your shiftlessness as well?

Mike Savage. yeah. just what we need, more advice from another one frothing at the mouth.

Julie, it is already too late. we are already there.

edit for brevity

[edit on 12/7/2009 by gravykraken]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton

If the Americans had some spine they would put Bush, Wolfowitz, Cheney and all the other morons somewhere where the sun don`t shine.

That list of "morons" kept America safe for eight years and prosecuted two wars that made America safer.

It's a shame that you've been offended by the men who had the spine to do what needed to be done when it needed to be done, but that's too bad.

That's the way it really is.

[edit on 2009/7/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

The War in Iraq didn't make the United States safer at all. It was initiated by lying to and deceiving the public. Iraq DID NOT have weapons of "Mass Destruction" and DID NOT have "ties" to Al-Qaida. They posed no threat the the United States.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Why impeach?
I say give the guy enough rope to hang himself with.
People will eventually realize you can't fix everything by simply throwing money at it.
There is only so many times he can blame the previous administration before it starts getting pathetically old.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Why impeach?
I say give the guy enough rope to hang himself with.
People will eventually realize you can't fix everything by simply throwing money at it.
There is only so many times he can blame the previous administration before it starts getting pathetically old.

While pathetically true///

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Julie, this started a long time ago. We're talking before any of us were born. I love Savage in that he was on to the Bushies prior to BO. He's an equal opportunity basher and always was. I think our best bet for ousting Obama is the next election. His backers are just now noticing what his "change" meant. It was not what they were "hoping" for.

Without a stimulus package, Obama’s team predicted unemployment would hit 9% early next year. However, it’s already at 9.4% and climbing. With a stimulus package, Obama’s team predicted unemployment would max out at 8% later this year. Again, it’s already at 9.4%. Clearly these economic predictions have already been significantly falsified. Back in early January, Obama stated that unless bold, government actions were taken, unemployment could hit double digits. Just yesterday, when asked by a reporter, “Will unemployment hit 10%?”, Obama said, “Yes.” The reporter then asked, “Before the end of this year?” Obama replied, “Yes.” So much for the bold, government actions.

Here's the entire article:

Fact Check debunks Obama’s unemployment predictions

Savage would be quick to note that Obama was a law professor with no real world experience. What did we expect? The emperor has no clothes. If his backers continue to turn on him it might be enough votes to counter balance all the illegals he will soon give amnesty to. Yep, he has the illegals in his pocket. Funny how that issue has taken a back seat following the election. It has not eluded Savage, he's on it constantly. Nothing like a crabby old guy with a little F U money and no real cares for an honest assessment, eh?

As for impeaching BO? That can only happen over his not being a natural born citizen. That's been suppressed. Why and how, I can't tell you. It would seem so easy to have ended the controversy with a look at the birth certificate. Hell, he vacationed in Hawaii for two freakin' weeks. I like golf too but I could have found an hour to end this crap but hey, I'm not leader of the free world. (Funny, now neither is he!) And..... I'm not so sure we want Joe "Blowhard" Biden running the show. We're between a Barack and a hard place. We have to vote out whoever we can in 2010 and hope to keep BO relatively under control until we can choose a new chief clown. There I go, silly me. Like we have any say in the matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I agree with you.

But, if you ever want to make a difference, you have to start somewhere. I've said this before, you can't get to the pit of a peach without going through the outer layers of flesh first.

Impeaching Obama (on abuse of power imo) would at least send a message that government spending and waste has to stop.

If we sit back and do nothing, it's sends a message too. It says that we think it's OK.

Pleae note: I am using the collective "you".

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

The War in Iraq didn't make the United States safer at all. It was initiated by lying to and deceiving the public. Iraq DID NOT have weapons of "Mass Destruction" and DID NOT have "ties" to Al-Qaida. They posed no threat the the United States.

President Bush more than amply explained his rationale for invading Iraq and had the approval of Congress and many other nations.

It is true that some of the intelligence was faulty, but Saddam had many, many months to come clean in advance of the invasion.

All wars involve missions that in hindsight might not have been advisable if all the information were available at the time.

Regardless, the world is a better place without Saddam and Iraq became a major battleground in the war against al Qaida.

Let us hope that Iraq emerges as a successful democracy in the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Whats wrong with proceeding with articles of impeachment? All impeachment is,is calling his past actions into question. How is it that people believe that impeachment means getting fired? There would be hearings before congress,before anything else would happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join