It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday Night Live Really Stinks Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm home, watching Saturday Night Live for the first time in a long time.

And it's incredibly awful

First skit I saw was about a family that kissed allot and had no humor just seemed like an excuse to show men kissing

The the next skit was two guys painting each other nude and then it skips to selling the painting and everyone screams and kills themselves... (didn't even make me smile) another sort of Homo Erotic skit though

Then there is a Cop and an Inmate doing the Scare the kids thing, the Black inmate talking about life in jail and it's 30 seconds or so of stupidity followed by...guess what, a Gay Rape Joke

That's 3 skits with homosexual themes in a row btw

Now there are two people with a guitar singing a song... and it's ...weird, they just are singing about serial codes or something... it's awful, I am typing as it finishes but... it's not funny, not at all

What the Hell happened to this show? I mean it's not even just not funny, it's Bad...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

This might be the show they had right after the California prop. 8 thing.

I remember watching it that week and it seemed obvious they were going out of their way to make a point.

If not, I guess it's just one of the bad ones ... the show is very inconsistent and 'hit and miss' these days.

[edit on 12 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Okay... new skit on

4 guys in a car on a road trip...starts out okay with a palin joke going around the car

The guy 2 talks about a drug test in which the punch line is a guys Urine in his mouth

and then guy three says call my cell phone and let it ring it's in my butt

then the 4th guy accidentally kills the one guy who didn't make a sort of homosexual tainted joke...

WTH is going on with this show... it's been straight Homosexual innuendo or death all night, not a bit even made me laugh but the one palin joke and then they blew that guys head off...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

hrrrrrmmm really, that actually would make some sense... in the right context

LOL now Beyonce is on

Definitely not a homosexual moment, I feel slightly less like the guy from a clockwork orange in the chair right now...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

new topics

top topics

join