It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My god, Glenn Beck woke up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I just watched this, the video came out a few hours ago, its Mr. Beck talking about FEMA camps, saying he can't debunk the conspiracies!

www.youtube.com...

Bravo Glenn, and welcome to hell!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I just watched this, the video came out a few hours ago, its Mr. Beck talking about FEMA camps, saying he can't debunk the conspiracies!

www.youtube.com...

Bravo Glenn, and welcome to hell!

Psssst,,,, glen beck is a partisan shill,,,,notice how he wakes up when his "party" is out, even though the evidence is the same?

Believe what you like...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You know this is a few month old video that Glenn Beck then didn't discuss FEMA camps on his show.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Old footage.....he had Polular Mechanics "Debunk" them later on......

Mental Modulator is correct.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

the video is OLD man.

This came out months ago. He's since changed and said they weren't real and tried to debunk them.

He did discuss them on his show...just not when he said he would...he did it later and said they didn't exist.

I really don't know what to think about GB. He's on the right path with some things...but on others...he's not.

But then again....I thought things were different just a few months ago.

The stronger you believe in your beliefs of the world...the harder it is to change your ideas about them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I dont think he woke "woke" up. He say one slice of the pie. He needs to connect some dots.

But on to mire important good news, hes wearing tennis shoes!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Glen Beck is never gonna wake up.

I swear that boy's all mouth and no brains!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Sorry, but thats wishful thinking.. He is a Fox news gatekeeper.. But Glen is crafty, he does alot of play on words..

Anyone on Fox news will mostly likely never wake up.. They are part of the problem in this country..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Psssst,,,, glen beck is a partisan shill,,,,notice how he wakes up when his "party" is out, even though the evidence is the same?
ya don't even trust that guy!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Everyone may want to consider the fact that anything coming from Fox could be a potential lie. After all, Fox has been proven to lie in the past so what makes people believe they anything they say is completely legit?

All the North American news networks are affected by external forces which either omits important news or skews the truth.

If you want real news watch the BBC or Al Jazeera news networks.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
DP

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

ya don't even trust that guy!

Nope, sure don't...

I ask the Beckites this; "how can you trust a man to be impartial when he runs adverts of the most powerful institutions in this country?"

There is a very strong agenda there... He plays the role of Mr. independent, yet if you pay close attention you can catch him leading his viewers extensively. HE is a master of propaganda, he is very brash, yet he trys to "connect" to his viewers by promoting his own INDEPENDENCE. Sure enough, every show he provides the same conclusion that is the populace GOP stance. HE depends on all the fanfare and BS to mask the truth of his agenda.

Anyone who thinks he does is not bought has not noticed the commercials.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Beck leading the faithful,
READ this... IT SMELLS like BS manipulation to me,
I transcribed this by hand and it was obvious what the intent was as I wrote these words...

WARNING:
Topics Discussed on today's program may be disturbing for some viewers. The views expressed in this program are not prediction of what will happen, but what could happen.
The panelist have been asked to think the unthinkable. viewer discretion is advised.

Guess again anywhere, this is the situation that could possibly be coming to our shores.The war room, WE are war rooming different scenarios... We are not predicting that these things will happen, we're asking... could they happen? and what do WE do if they happen? Heres our second scenario... Global civil unrest...

Now the United States is no longer the worlds policemen

Mexico has been taken over by NARCO gangs

Oil and gas pipelines have been targeted and destroyed

Tourism non existent due to safety concerns

Ukraine is the first european country to fail... Eastern European

Ireland is the first western European country to fail

50 million people worldwide are unemployed
there are riots in the streets

Were gonna start with Mexico...

There's breaking news that has just come over the wire in the last couple of minutes.(toss off FOX tm.)

I believe you have that update?

I .. do on a ( garbled )... The chief law enforcement officer their has now resigned, after one of his officers and a prison guard were killed over the last couple days with notes threatening is family and everything... THIS is what WE talked about last time I was on with is that, Mexico is this close to being a failed state, its gonna be a narco state and this is gonna pose serious security concerns for the UNITED STATES

IT WILL LEAD TO

I believe it will play into at least , to the DISENFRANCHISE and a
possible uprising here in the UNITED STATES

With, god forbid, please everybody have a seat and relax a little bit

On the world stage what are you most concerned about, if , IF these things would come true, IF WE had to retract back into ourselves? Because we can't afford to the worlds police, what concerns you, what does the world look like?

A couple of Scenarios ARE becoming very REAL, not just risks BUT PROBABILITY...
Lets say we go into a prolonged depression, price of oil falls to $5 or $6 dollars a barrel
the gulf states STRAT going under one by one, Saudi Arabia depends on very expensive oil so does IRAN, Irans got a population of 70 million, people start to starve, they're out of money a big army, they move into the gulf and take it, you have a hostile regime in charge of OUR resources --- THAT IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY...

etc....etc.......

NOTE THE SELF TOSS TO THE NEXT SEGMENT

NOW lets step back...

BACK TO Mr BECK.

ONCE AGAIN SAME WARNING

WARNING:
Topics Discussed on today's program may be disturbing for some viewers. The views expressed in this program are not prediction of what will happen, but what could happen.
The panelist have been asked to think the unthinkable. viewer discretion is advised.

FINANCIAL MELTDOWN

The year is 2014

ALL the US banks have been nationalized

Unemployment is bout, between 12 and 20 %

DOW is trading at 2,800

The real estate market has collapsed

Government and UNIONS control most of the business and Americans credit rating has been down graded

that the first scenario...

I'm gonna talk to you now about the BUBBA effect, I believe this part of the scenario
is LIKELY TO HAPPEN AND I HOPE TO GOD IT DOESN'T...

BUT WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT...

AND AGAIN

[edit on 27-2-2009 by mental modulator]

= Vote GOP via fear...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The guy is on a network full of obvious propoganda. He appeals to a cross section of the viewing public, just like Olbermann and Hannity and Maddow and Coulter and any other 'news-r-tainment' anchor does.

They all leak the official line like they have a hole in their chin.

[edit on 7/12/0909 by spines]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Major disinfo thread and poster............You guys are so easy to spot a mile away........

top topics

join