It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know how crop circles are made ? Here you go !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

Can't see how this claim could possibly be true ... just try to create something as simple as an angle of EXACTLY say, 58 degrees in a field of wheat in pitch darkness and with a time constraint looming over your head.

1) Get two pieces of rope.
2) Hold them together at one end.
3) Move the other ends of the rope apart.
4) measure angle with a protractor.

Done.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

1) Get two pieces of rope.
2) Hold them together at one end.
3) Move the other ends of the rope apart.
4) measure angle with a protractor.

Done.

Sorry ... NOT DONE !!

Let me get this straight .... lets start of with you holding one end of the rope and you get someone to walk forward holding the other end and flattening the wheat stalks until the rope become taut thereby creating a flattened line of wheat stalks. So far so good as you wanted that initial line in the wheat. Then using a protractor, you get the other person to walk across the field of wheat until an angle of 58 degrees has been covered and they're in position to then walk back to the 1st person flattening the wheat in the process. Good, thats your 2 lines making the 58 degree angle completed in flattened wheat and you've successfully completed the assigned task.
But wait, there's a problem .... in walking from the originally flattened line and across the wheat field to get into position to create the 2nd required line, you've gone and flattened a third and unwanted line thereby ruining your PERFECT crop design. Remember, every crop circle is created with no unnecessary or unwanted lines.

So back to the drawing board for you .....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

But wait, there's a problem .... in walking from the originally flattened line and across the wheat field to get into position to create the 2nd required line, you've gone and flattened a third and unwanted line thereby ruining your PERFECT crop design. Remember, every crop circle is created with no unnecessary or unwanted lines.

So back to the drawing board for you .....

I'm really glad you were never on my crew when I was laying out brickwork. You'd be the guy walking across the sand all the time to get where you need to go.

It is, believe it or not, possible to throw a rope. Even at night.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

It is, believe it or not, possible to throw a rope. Even at night.

So you throw the rope away from you ... please explain how you or one of your mates walks to the spot where the rope landed to pick it up ... and NOT leave a trail or any damaged wheat stalks showing your path to the rope ?

Not so easy after all, huh ? Easy to do on a construction site where you can leave footprints in the sand or whatever and not care. But crop circles show NO such obvious construction trails.

next solution, please ....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So you throw the rope away from you ... please explain how you or one of your mates walks to the spot where the rope landed to pick it up ... and NOT leave a trail or any damaged wheat stalks showing your path to the rope ?

Throw the rope again. Aim better.

(This is silly. My mistake for replying to you in two threads. Bad form on my part. You pick the thread and we can continue this in that one. )

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Ok, no problems ... lets stick to the OTHER thread, please

By the way, just created a crop circle design challenge if you're interested in having a go !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join