It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurtful, angry, spiteful, people!(religious fanaticism)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hi Back Zysin!

Yes I understand what you said in regards to ghandi tech-

- you are obviously a bigger person than me to bother making OrangeTom feel welcome, very kind of you - given your circumstance it makes sense you would try to make others feel accepted

ps God didnt make a mistake- not that I believe in a God as such but ykwim

*smiles*

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
ps God didnt make a mistake- not that I believe in a God as such but ykwim

*smiles*

Thanks! That is a very nice thing of you to say.. Considering how many hurtful and hateful things others have said about me not only on ATS.. But in real life..

I understand too.. About your thoughts on God.

Really I don't think not one man or woman really knows.. I would be on that level to where I don't quote unquote belive in God in a typical sense..

Such as. I can not tell you what God is.. But I can tell you what God is not!

And the church, cults, and others.. They tell you what God is!

Im only saying what God is not

And Vatican, and Popes.. And most all religions are a cover for the real evils of this world..
And thats the conspiracy here.. Yet again.. Some tell me thats not a valid conspiracy worthy of an ATS thread..

Yet I know in my heart Im onto something.. otherwise I wouldnt have so many trying to shut me down, and telling me Im on rant..

True evil is never easy to defeat.. its deep in our culture.. And when you try to defeat that evil.. Your told your the evil one..
Its really nuts when I look at it through my eyes.

True evil.. And as those who belive in God and stuff.. They are taught the Devil is the master of lies!! And the church and religion is the biggest LIE of them all.. tricking the good hearted to be servants to evil.

While the average person might not be evil. They are feeding that evil.. Totally blind to that..

And to me personally The devil.. Or AKA Satan.. is a lower Astral being..

The Higher end like angels and God.. Are higher astrals..
Yet God itself.. is all that is and would ever be.. To much and TO big for any human to understand..
Yet we can understand I think enough to know what God is not..
And God is not these churches, and the Pope.. NO I think thats where evil roots.. And most just can not see it..
Its why I stay out of church.. Its why I stay away from cults..

And at the end.. I will answer for my ways and my thoughts..
Even if Im not right.. I feel in my heart I didnt feed into material lower astrals.. Trying to trick people into feeding them with their energy..

Yet maybe I am.. Maybe I am the evil one.. But it doesnt feel like that too me personally..
I feel I am on the right path.. And I will never change my ways..
I don't hurt anyone.. Nor do I go out of my way to tell people what to belive.

I only give warnings.. I only give my thoughts..
But at the end of the day.. I go to bed and sleep like everyone else..

I do not whorship men.. I do not bow to Stars in hollywood..
I do not follow men who claim they are Good..
Good is in the heart.. And Good is a man made mental expression..

As the closer I stand to the light.. The darker my shadow becomes..
Which means.. The better I try to be.. The darker side of myself becomes that much stronger.. We all have evil sides.. We all have good sides..
but actions is what makes you who you are..
Not the shadows within us.. Or the light we stand close to..

Its complex.. And hard to explain sometimes..
But I do my best.. And I try to better myself by listening and not letting others bully me around..

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience! --Springer

[edit on 14-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
In regards to what you were just saying about feelings Zysin- they teach you in the 12 step program that feelings aren't facts- and that maybe it's not good to get caught up in your feelings...and god knows feelings do pass....I find it hard not to feel stuff and feel too deeply I guess...I mean that's why I took/sometimes still take drugs- to be comfortably numb and god knows thats not good either...

why are you going on about feelings here OrangeTom? I'm getting you equate feelings with feminine and that that's a bad thing

I saw some u tube of some ex nasa guy saying aliens are in our thoughts and feelings

[edit to add just saw your last post Zysin, gotta go bbs/l, will reply again then, lol]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

NP! Take your time to reply to me my friend!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto more details about this thread..

While the Bible was written by men.. I do feel it has a good structure to sway people into a good lifestyle. Such as don't kill anyone.. don't Steal..
Be good to the person who lives next to you..

Theres plenty of good things in the bible.. Yet all of it was written by the hand of man. To instill fear.. To create law and order in an otherwise orderless soceity. At one time people needed things like the bible to tell them how to be "good" people.

Yet in this day and age, its comman sense. I would have thought in this day and age people would see.. That a book was written by men.. And not by some GRAND fatherly figure..

As when people speak of God they tend to say HIM.. Why? Is god a Man?
Is god a woman? I don't have those answer.. And I would not be as arrogent to say I know what God wants..
And people still cling onto such old ways that are doing more harm than good.
I know plenty of Moderate church going folk.. They help people out.. They give food and shelter to those with less..
Its a good thing...
Yet there are those who still use religion as a tool to gain money and power.

And force their ways upon all of us.
And preachers getting up and saying.. God spoke to me.. God told me this is what HE wants.. To them, God is some fatherly figure.. Damning all those who don't belive the man who said God said so!
Like people like Pat Robertson!!

Such as the big electron!! Wahhh wahhhh! Holds no judgement.. It just is.
So I thank you for being with me for this little amount of time.-George Carlin.

I hope in some way I have helped..
But if I have not its understandable.. And I dont hold it against you.

Thanks everyone for bringing to light some thoughts to my issues..
Its good to know that some people feel my pain, and are at the same cross roads I am facing..

Im not calling out any one faith.. Im speaking in general.. Im talking about extreamists.. People like Fred Phelps.. And people like them..

But those who where kind and open minded know who you are.

A time will come, maybe not in my lifetime.. but someday man will shed such bullocks, fear, based hate to mankind

Well I suppose I will just allow them to strike me down! I would rather die a pure soul.. Then have to sink to their level and strike back at them with the same level of hate they have in their hearts for me..

Hence I will keep on trying, and keep on learning.. Soon I feel I will find an answer to this in a non hateful way..

As I pointed out.. Once you fight them back with the same hate they send.. They win.. And it validates them 100% if a person like me would hurt or God forbid even kill one..
No I feel more like Obi Wan.. Strike me down.. And I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine!!

Personal note:
And not to derail the thread but its deep and is hard to find answers..
Im an artist and musican myself!! I play guitar.. Bass, and keyboards.. I sing a little bit.. The band I use to play for was Called Blessed Virgin Larry.
Our CD name.. Was called.. Hung like Jesus!

Then I played with a better known band called Genitourters! I played keyboards and did stage prop stuff with them.. Good times man good times!

When all else fails.. I fall back to my music! As that makes the evils of the world seem to go away for a short time.. And I can speak my heart threw my music!! Many are listening..!

Those who can find nothing but hate in their heart for others who know the truth, shall be exposed..
And take it for what it is..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ahhhhh....I did not realize that this thread had been moved out of the rant section and into the Religion Faith and Spirituality section. Ok...got it now, no problem.

Zysin5,

Thanks for your considered post. This is a pretty fast moving thread.

Let me begin by saying that I am dubious about the workings of most of what passes for relgion out here. I just happen to know that improperly handled..the feminine is a very destructive religion. It is the earliest of religions and the most dominant religion on this earth. Always was and always will be...because of its very occult/concealed/esoteric nature.
I also know by study of the Occult that politics is very occult/feminine, and esoteric religion in its workings.

We are entering a time here in the USA where the church and state are going to be one again..no competition or dissenting view allowed.
No freedom of speech..no private property, no protections from search and siezure et al..all in the name of the new religion..political correctness run amok.
It will all be done officially by law...or what they term the "Colour of Law..or the Rule of Law" but like my examples of Rome or the Pharisees and the woman caught in adultery...it will be totally contrary to the original charter. You have to know some history to catch it. This is why I think history is such a poorly taught subject.

Oh..by the way Witness2008...I missed it at first...my point in a previous post was not that the Crusades happened some time after 1000AD but that the Muslms were invading Europe before some 730AD some 300 years before any Crusade. This is what I mean by poorly taught history. Almost no one seems to know this history outside of other historys deisgned to instill guilt politics in order to play through unquestioned or unchallanged...by defaut politics.

Dont get me wrong here..I dont approve of the Crusades or the Inquisition ...I just know that there is more to the history than most are wont to paint. As far as I am concerned both of these groups are phoneys.

Back to you Zysin5.
As to the evil nature of the Church...you are actually looking at the evil nature of men...in general...to do evil continually. This is why I can say I am not a good person ...nor are you or anyone else.
Guess what Zysin5..this makes us all equal. Equally not good. Simple isnt it?? But we must all have this ..I'm ok...your ok. I dont happen to think so.
I'm not ok and your not ok.

This is the bible position. I'm not ok ..and your not ok. I'm not a good person and neither are you.

This is totally contrary to what is taught in most of what passes for churchs now days. Also contrary to what is taught in most of secular social structures...particularly in the West where economies are more affluent and people more easily deceived by this affluence.

Zysin,
I have had dealings with two Luciferians under oath. It was quite a surprise to have them ..albeit at different times confirm for me what I had been thinking about the true nature of this world and the god of this world for some time. THey were shocked at the final question I asked and stumbled for an answer. The answer they gave me was quite revealing.
Nonetheless...I am aware of the occult/feminine principles and how far it has infiltrated almost everything we see around us...and without most even being aware of it or its workings.

You are quite correct..it is indeed a mixed up world.....which attempts to turn darkness into light and light into darkness.

Thanks for the consideration of making me feel welcome. I do not feel that you or anyone else is ganging up on me. I am not particularly concerned with that concept. It does not interest me...the ganging up I mean.

Oh..and no ..I did not feel that you were particularly ranting..just speaking your mind. I dont agree with alot of what you post but some of it is quite valid according to my limited knowledge of history.

I need here Zysin5 for you and some of the others here to understand something about me ..how and why I think the way I do. This does not in any way make me better than anyone else..most certainly not. It does however as many have discovered ..make me very different..even opinionated. And many here think that someone making a different opinion than they is rude...or even not deserved. I dont think so.

I am in shipbuilding, A machinist..with a particular side skill and training in installing and removing fuel cells from nuclear reactors. This is a trade or occupatoin which is going to seperate the men from the boys and the women from the girls very very fast.

I dont have time or interest in insecure wimpy males or females looking to default through on these jobs while someone else takes the "RISK" and "Flashdances " them through to the next paycheck on my back. I dont have time or care for "Guilt Politics" or any of the rest of Human baggage when doing this type of work and I spot it very quickly when someone tries to burden me with it.
I know very quickly when watching a politician speak..if he or she is talkiing about RISK or passing the RISK onto others to carry while some default through and someone else is carrying the water for all.

Understand now?? This is a religion among many..that someone else should be carrying thier water for them. A very devout religion supported by "Gulit Politics" for votes. It is a con job and very feminine and occult in its nature.

This is why I state that "Wealth Redistribution" is not RISK redistribution. It is a con job..and occult and very feminine.

This is also why I dont get all upset over the concept that some on this board may be ganging up on me. I am not interested in such. I am interested in Content...not "FEELINGS."
You carry your own water or carry your backside on down the road. Not an unreasonable position to hold..unless you have been raised on guilt transference politics as what is normal in this world...ie"..the "Victim Dictum."

In my line of work..you stow and dicipline your feelings or you can get hurt or killed or hurt or kill someone else. Anyone who tries to live like this at the expense of someone else in this occupation gets weeded out very quickly..because you cannot count on them to watch your back. They are to busy being Drama Queens to handle the job and responsibilities.

I do not change the way I think becasue I leave work .and step into a phone booth and put on my "FEELINGS" costume.
I am not saying that I dont have feelings..but I dicipline my feelings too reach certain goals.

This is why I do not respond well to guilt politics and or the "Victim Dictum" so popular to day. I consider anyone trying to do this to me as attempting to whore me out..without me being aware of it. This is a definition of politics. Understand??
I am not interested in it. You carry your own water or carry your backside down the road. You do not default through on me or at my expense by this cheap technique. Got it now?? Beware of this technique as many will try to do it to get over on you at your expense.

This country is about to put someone on the Supreme Court who has been heavily indoctrinated in this political religion and will use or misuse the office to carry out guilt politics by design and default...to practice the very pharisee religion of which I am defining in my posts. To discriminate carte blanch according to this political template while hiding behind the charter of this government. It is a religion...occult, feminine, and political. They are so bold in it today that they dont even have enough character to hide it ..and carry on as if it is the new entitled template..the new moral high ground. It is neither.

Oh... by the way Zysin5..I dont like Bible thumpers myself. I find that most Bible thumpers know very little history ..even Bible history...nor Bible doctrine...astonishing but true. Just like many secular thinking peoples ..they just shovel out what they have been taught without thinking about or checking up on it.
It is not difficult to set them back if you know history yourself...even Bible history.

lifecitizen,

We do not live in a Patriarical Society. We live in an Occult Society which is masquerading as a patriarical society..but is in fact very feminine, esoteric, and occult/hidden. Particularly in its politics trying to control and manage everything according to a hidden template. That which cannot be done in the light of day...by default...by a con job.

And Occult is feminine...is politics.

You can say we are murderers etc but the facts remain, men take life out- women bring life in- your obvious dislike for women is so big that you're even saying men are stupid etc because they are feminised-
-what a crock-

This is not worthy of you and very very provincial. It does however attempt to pass for intelligence and intellect nowdays among those who cannot think. It is an attempt at default...by false logic and reason.

Men build the cities..societies..take the RISKS which make living more comfortable and leasurely for others..including women and children. Can you see the women of this world taking the RISKS to maintain the fabric of civilization and then turning over the proceeds of their labor to maintain a man and children?? Not going to happen..they are not that noble or giving. They will give someone elses moneys or labors..but they will not take the RISKS themselves. This is also precisely the definition of Politics. To sneak in privily ..unseen...and control and steer..others...while seperating them from a bulk of their production...at their whims or direction....and without the consideration or thought for those who actually take the RISKS..daily.

One more thing...lifecitizen..it takes two to tango...not one. Women will not be having children without men. Somehow so many seem to forget that concept.

Continued on the next post.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Before I get back into the thread at hand here.. I would just like to thank the staff members who took the time to listen.. And keeping things cool! I am happy with the outcome of this thread... Very professional!

I understand its no easy job to moderate such a large website with so many differnt veiws from differnt aspects of our lives. So it is greatly noted that I was not just over looked.. Nor was I picked out, or bullied what so ever. Religion is a Tuff one to boot!
The outcome was fair, and I am happy that my thread found a home here in Religion, Faith, And Theology.

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on...

I have learned over my time here.. WE all have personal truths..

So What is the truth?

The truth is this..

No one will ever agree upon one given reality.
Everyone will only see what they have been taught, and how they where raised!

Growing up and being taught will sertinly make you the person you are in this day and age.. Today you may be different than you where 5-10 years ago.
In the same sense we will be different people in many years to come..

We all learn.. And we don't get anywhere unless we can be open and honest about our own personal truths.

Even if one man feels their truth is from a book that was written by men, To be the absolute word of God.
Prehaps that helps them overcome the many evils this world throws at us.

If that line of thinking helps a person.. Im all for it..

But once it turns into hate, and starts hurting people is when I step in.. And speak my mind to counter any hurtful things anyone has done at anytime..

Its not my place to tell you what to belive and how to belive it..

Yet my truth is.. ITs my place to stand up and ask logical questions.
Its my place to protect those who can not protect themselfs..

Its my place to stand before everyone with an open heart and open mind to say its not all black nor is it all white..

There is alot of Good that comes from the bible, alot of good people who go to church and help those with less...

Yet there are alot of men, who use that.. To line their own pockets with Gold.
Who take and plunder those who can not see the truth..

While I shed my ego at the same time.. If it wasnt me speaking up.. Then it would be someone else..
Therefore I will pick up the slack.. I will take the abuse, and try my best not to feed into it,, Nor give it strenght by playing into their hands..

Once a bully finds they have no power over the person being picked on.. They move on.. To find a weaker force to bully..

Once you take away the power of that base.. The base then inturn questions its own actions and ways.. And in time.. They can change..

But its them who change themselfs..

Its not me forcing anyone to change... Change is a personal quest.. A personal mission..

And if a person wants to honestly change.. They will do it, not becasue I said something.. OR becasue I did something..

It would be for the fact, the power base was taken away.. And those left with a logical mind, can see it for themselfs...

As the truth exposes all.. And once its out there.. If a person can not live with what they have done in the past.
They will change... And they will do it all on their own, and in their own time!

No force needed.. No twisting words, or pushing it on others..

And happens in due time.. And time is the factor in which change happens.
But slowly..
And it must happen in the persons given time..
They will come to understand.. When truth is spoken.. and you are allowed to express that truth without being picked on, or being called out and put down.

It takes more strenght to be honest.. Than it is to lie, and manipulate..

The truth will set us all free.. And we are only here for a short amount of time. We all die, and we all get to exp that..
No man or woman is excluded.. It is something we all have in comman..

As if we can't agree on anything.. Then we can all agree Death comes for us all.. And there is no need to fear that..
We are all in this together.. And when we learn to stand together for a comman cause.. WE learn what it means to be alive!

And when people take that away from us.. We tend to see it for what it truely is.. And what that is.. IS totally up to you!

Yet as time passes.. What is up to you is subject to change..

AS thats truth.. Truth is change. Truth is the power of being open and honest with yourself.. NO one else can tell you..

And when they do tell you.. Well it exposes their inner truth!

I will reply to you next OrangeTom.. Thanks for being understanding as this thread has been moving along pretty quick here. Thanks for adding to this thread.. And I will reply in depth to your post after lunch.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For Witness2008 and lifecitizen too,

Pay attention here as to how male natural feminity equals stupidity and ignorance on the part of the male..hence negating his ability to lead....while subsidizing occult feminine nonsense.

Product display in shopping malls has nothing to do with the subject. What I was trying to convey was that the subjugation of women by men in the name of God has left our world lopsided...For me as a woman it still is and I see it everyday as a business owner.

Take a look at what happens to anything feminine within Islam. The fastest growing religion subjugates half of it's own population. Imagine yourself wearing a Burcha in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia, not being allowed to leave your home without male permission, drive a car, face death if you love the wrong guy. Much female influence there?

Women have taken the brunt and brutality of a male God for too long.

Product display and shopping malls has everything to do with the affluence of women in the Western economically developed social structures. For these are telltale signs of how much power and influence they have in these very social structures while screaming "I'm a Victim."

In these Westeren Social Structures these women of whom I speak usually have two sources of moneys from which to make spending decisions. Their own if they work and or their males if he works. This is alot of economic power and control. Every politician and social engineer knows that it is the women in the west..who make the bulk of decisions as to what big ticket items are purchased....not the men.

Ever watch these programs on "Victimization" called Flip this House or Trading Spaces or whatever they call them when they buy another or a new house. Notice how downtrodden and browbeaten these women on these programs are. They have no input whatsoever while following thier men in their burkas. They are unheard and unseen. No input whatsoever on such a big ticket item as a house or what goes into it.

They are for all purposes "VICTIMS."

Ever notice that Witness2008?? I have!!

As to other countries. I dont tell these people or thier nations how to conduct thier affairs.
This is very provincial of you to try this kind of guilt politics on me and others on this board as if it is happening here in this country. It is also attempting to pass as the high moral ground. It is neither moral or high ground. It is however very Occult and just like a poltitician attempting to play someone elses feelings of insecurity and guilt. It does not work on me because I know that in the West it is a lie.

Are you going to be traveling to these burka nations and take the RISKS to change things..at your expense?? Or will you send someone else to take the RISKS...at public expense of course.??

You are no different than an Occult religious politican here..

Watch this again for provincialness and the lie...

Women have taken the brunt and brutality of a male God for too long.

This quote of yours above would normally pass for excellence and the moral high ground if the readers out here knew little history and how to connect the dots to spot the lie and occult/hidden deception..the political angle.

Most historical brutality has been against males ..not females. Why do you not decry brutality against males as well?? Are you a deceiver?? Telling only one side of the picture..this is exactly how an occult deceiving politician works.
Witness2008..youn are obviously very zealous in this very devout religious zeal you are attempting to pass off to the rest of us.
Please give me the name of the god you are practicing this zeal under?? The god who only tells half of the picture and defaults the rest..like a occult politician?? What is the name of this occult god..by name please??

I am not condoning violence against females. I am saying that there is a much bigger picturer going on out here of which for political lucre or profit ..only one side is being told to the public at the expense of the other side. It is deceptive and a lie. Are you an integral part of this deception?
Are you not accustomed to being questioned or challanged in this deceeption you are attempting to carry out.

My position on this is that the males have born the brunt of this god you are decrying much more than the females and in brutality...daily..all over the world...and also that you dont know the nature of the god you are decrying.

Most violence and brutality all over the world is male on male..not male on female. Anyone thinking for themselves would know this is a truism. Yet you in your provinvialness and political non savvy ....do not bring out this concept. Hence I am wont to do so. You have done this..Witness2008...not me. You!! I have waited for you in your ego and passion/feelings to overextend yourself as if you have the moral high ground. And knowing all along that this is your goal and purpose. This too does not work on me..for I know to much history.

Like a textbook politician you operate in the unseen and count on the guilt of others to play through unquestioned and unchallanged as if you are arer the cats meow...while telling only one side of a bigger picture.

Males in this world have been brutalized far more than women...by far.
What are the politically astute women of this world going to do to solve this trend or make up the difference??
Are they going to femininze the males so that they, the males, dont take RISKS for the standards of living in the the economically affluent WEST?? Who will now take these RISKS?? THe women??

Please try thinking ..not emoting. You are attempting to pass off male expendability and disposability as the moral high ground..it is not.

Women in the Western economically affluent social structures have it so fantastically good...most of the women in the rest of the world would love to get here and to shop in our stores...for their families. This is very telling to those who can think further than a television/public school education...or a political lie...for votes.

Thanks to all for thier posts.
Orangetom

[edit on 14-7-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

That is some pretty high powered perception, however flawed.

I would credit your analysis of my opinion if you had debated the points rather then throw everything the posters here have said under the "feminized bus".

I have noticed over the years how the corporate west has directed their attention to females. Have you ever seen commercials for household cleaning products, diapers, anything having to do with the care of a family....aimed solely at women. Do you know why that is orangetom? Women have been delegated to such things throughout history. Men still have greater earning potential...it was not that long ago that women had to fight their way into higher education, it was less than 100 years ago that we were allowed to vote. We are the ones that give birth...and let me tell you from personal experience that process that we have been blessed with has over the millennia been used against us.

Have you compared the price tags on items for women compared to the same item that a man might buy? We get less quality and a higher price. I paid more for my dry cleaning than did my husband and it was less material to clean.

You talk of the responsibility of your job and the feminized men and women you take up the slack for.....sounds like whining to me, one reaps what they sow. Men created such hazards not women.

As for my support of women all over the world, I have not traveled to any Muslim country but my hard earned dollars go to support womens efforts to pull themselves up to at least the same eye level as men.

You have not revealed the factual sources of this occult/feminized agenda. The melding of pagan practices was done mostly by Christianity specifically Constantine. The feminine holds on by mere threads mostly due to the fact that we are the base knowledge for medicine, agriculture and the simple fact it took a woman to bring you screaming into the world.

Your fear of women or anything feminine is striking.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Witness2008,

I have noticed over the years how the corporate west has directed their attention to females. Have you ever seen commercials for household cleaning products, diapers, anything having to do with the care of a family....aimed solely at women. Do you know why that is orangetom? Women have been delegated to such things throughout history. Men still have greater earning potential...it was not that long ago that women had to fight their way into higher education, it was less than 100 years ago that we were allowed to vote. We are the ones that give birth...and let me tell you from personal experience that process that we have been blessed with has over the millennia been used against us.

Witness2008...stop whining here. Stop buying these products. Make your own. Lots of women and men to make thier own soaps, insect repellants et al. Also thier own clothes. Is that to much commitment?? No..no...Not possible. Everyone out here knows only males can be commitment phobes.
IF women stopped buying all this stuff..they would give up to much economic power or decision making..control over to much moneys at the risk of others. Do you know many women who want to get weaned off the money drug??? I dont! How about the rest of you readers?
By the way..this also means stop watching so much television. Both male and female. Children too. How many people..women and men both do you know who use the television as a babysitter?? I know lots of them..especially single women. THe television is raising their children.
What kind of person lets what products they buy or dont buy ..determine who or what they are??? A feminized person..male or female both. Their thinking/thoughts are someone elese thinking...their insecurities/fears are someone elses insecurities and fears.
How many people male and female do you know who cannot describe an idea or moral concept outside of some program on TV or a movie they saw?? Once again they are living someone elses life..someone elses thoughts. THey are second hand people and dont even know it. They dont have a clue.
You are not the products you buy in the stores. Dont try to sell me on such an idea and expect it not to be questioned. Just say no Witness2008.

I will tell you something even most males do not know. Female beliefs and expectations, especially in the west, allow her to tailor her job and beliefs more to her personality. The working conditions to her needs as well. You do not fiind this so much among men or males. Why is that?? Also why is this concept or idea ever brought out into the light of day..while screaming wage disparity??? Why is that Witness2008??
The jobs which pay the most often have the most difficult conditions and danger involved. None of the womens groups ever bring this concept out into the light while screaming "glass ceilings or wage disparity."
Men spend longer hours away from home, work in more difficult and dangerous conditions. OFten spend more time traveling not only to and from work but away from work..even into other countries. None of this is mentioned while religiously practicing the "Victim Dictum."
Why is that Witness 2008?? Male disposability and expendability.
I just know the women of this world cannot wait to get into these jobs with all this diciplining of emotions and then turn thier wages over to a male and children for thier decision making. I see this happening dont you?? Women do believe in this much equality ...right??? Or do they believe in Options...as long as someone else takes RISK for thier OPTIONS??

How many women do you know who marry a man with children..a ready made family?? I am not saying women dont do this..but how many do you know. Conversely how many men do you know who marry a woman with a ready made family. Once I awoke to this reality, it lead me to a much bigger thinking process and the discovery of what people say verses what people do in "Unconditional Love."
Mostly you see men taking on families that are not thiers .not the other way around.

Have you compared the price tags on items for women compared to the same item that a man might buy? We get less quality and a higher price. I paid more for my dry cleaning than did my husband and it was less material to clean.

Stop buying into this stuff...if you cannot afford it. These are decisions you make...not me...or other males.

You have not revealed the factual sources of this occult/feminized agenda. The melding of pagan practices was done mostly by Christianity specifically Constantine. The feminine holds on by mere threads mostly due to the fact that we are the base knowledge for medicine, agriculture and the simple fact it took a woman to bring you screaming into the world.

Constantine and the Roman church are not Christian..they have the appearance of being Christian but thier track record says something entirely different. Rome has no monopoly on this but most people tend to attempt to describe everything Christian by holding up Rome as the Christian template. Not so ..this is a false template. You should know better than this. Zysin5 was pretty much on the mark in their post at the top of page 5 about the Popes and the Roman Church...in describing men as using or misusing religion to do evil.
As to factual sources ..try the Talmud..if you can even fiind a copy. The Talmud is often refered to as a Jewish work. Not so. Many non Jews use the Talmud in thier devout practices. The Talmud is an organized system of Feudal practices..one for insiders and another for outsiders. Feudal in nature..Royalty....except that the outsiders dont know it is happening. The practicioner must never let on to the source of this practice..it is Occult and from Ancient Babylon and beyond. The Jews came into contact with it big time in the Captivity.

Pagan practices were infliltrated into Christian churchs and the churches like the Judiac Pharisees became disobedient. They want to hold one day above another...day keeping. This is paganism..not Christian.
The examples you brought up about the Crusades are textbook of disobedience. I also brought up the Inquisition by Rome as another.

There is no instructioin whatsoever..for a Christian or a Hebrew to celebrate a birthday....ever. This practice was not part of the Levitical instructions to the Hebrews in the Law of Moses...nor to Christians in the New Testament. Yet it is known that this is a pagan practice among the nations which surrounded Ancient Israel. It is Pagan in its origins.
This is called self glorification. This also means ..no Christmas.
For the essence of the Word is for whom He died on the cross..not His birthday. Somehow in our intelligence and wisdom we have gotten this backwards. Why is that Wisdom2008??

You know, every now and then the dingbats on the news media around here make the mistake of going to Colonial Williamsburg to ask the historians up there how the early colonialists decorated thier homes for Christmas. These historians are such political dingbats...that they tell the public ..we dont actually have any records to show how the early colonialists decorated their homes for Christmas.......but....we think they would have decorated thier homes ...like this!!

What a bunch of dishonest dingbats..the news media and the historians themselves. No one wants to tell the public that they did not celebrate Christmas.
George Washington could never have gotten the troops to cross the Deleware River on December 24th if it was a holiday. THe British and Hessian troops were acoss the river having a drunken pagan festival. You have to do some reading and thinking to figure this out...no one wants you to know.

I do not celebrate Christmas nor Easter..nor birthdays nor any day above another. I do not run to the stores to buy the latest gadgetry or gimicry or clothing to make myself a better person than others.

The pagan/feminine is and has infiltrated Christianity ..not the other way around.

OH..one more thing in debating your points you are want to make here.

this..falseness...this hoax..

Men still have greater earning potential..

This is such a standard misused hoax and falsehood..it is used and misused to distract from what is really going on out here. It is so standard of guilt manipulation that the males out here are so stupid and easily intimated by this nonsense that they may as well have thier tails permanently glued inside thier legs and to thier bellys while they pee all over themselves in intimidation by a false premise.

It is not and never will be who has greater earning potential. It will always be who has the discretionary control over the spending of moneys earned by someone taking RISKS.

That someone is women ..not men. Men do not have the discretionary control over the spending habits of the family. IN this country it is mostly defaulted over to the women. All politicians and social thinkers and engineers know this. Political and social demographers know this as well..especially in high electorial vote states.

Your point about earning potential is nonsense. I do not see women who earn more than men turning over most of their potential to the men for thier discretionary spending..do you? Women I know are not interested in that much "Equality."
Facts are that women with money ....tend to want men who make more moneys and are highly competitive in hunting and gathering these men.
They are not looking to marry down the economic ladder.

This knowledge shoots huge holes in your position about earning more moneys. But it is textbook politics.

No fear of women here ..just no respect for such falsehood going on.
I also dont have much respect for what passes for manhood today.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 14-7-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You have an interesting way of glossing over the facts. I have yet to read any substantive information concerning the History that you continue to site. Your base knowledge is there but not much more.

The feminine takeover of Christianity is a myth and one that can only be found in your mind.

If one were to get their head out of the various versions of the bible or the Talmud which is simply a recorded history of Rabbinic law and into the history books one may find the causes for such an imbalance of our world.

Hebrew men created laws along the way of their ancient nomadic journeys from one civilization to another in order to control the women of their tribes. Check out the Hebrew scriptures...the books of law. Hebrew women took to the ritual and traditions in the lands they found themselves in, probably feeling a bit more free or accepted, or they just did not like the patriarchal, testosterone filled tents they lived in. Just as any disease spreads so did the patriarchal way of doing business.

The ancient Hebrews were the first to begin folding pagan practices into their belief systems. The bible is loaded with examples...all twisted and incorporated into their own history...all written and recorded by...you guessed it... men.

Your insults would have a bit more meat to them if they contained any substance.

Again orangetom no matter how you slice the history men and their male God have conquered, killed, brutalized...doing this to each other while the women in their lives had to stick around and fend for themselves and their children. The loss of a loved one from war can be an even greater trauma...and mostly suffered by women through the ages.

You accuse women of getting off easy...that men are the ones more brutalized...give me a break. If every man that was told to pick up a gun in the name of patriotism and declined no one would be brutalized. Wars and conquering is strictly a male sin. Women have gone to war...we are after all equal to men, we can commit the same sins...we just chose not to, and on that rare occasion the degree by which it is done is minimal by comparison

I'm going to guess that your heart has been broken by one of us.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We do not live in a Patriarical Society.

oh silly me!

All the world leaders are female, not quite sure how I missed that!

I swear our PM looks alot like a male- the same goes for every other countries leaders - how very cleverly disguised they are!! certainly fooled me!

One more thing...lifecitizen..it takes two to tango...not one. Women will not be having children without men. Somehow so many seem to forget that concept.

Not sure what I said for you to say this to me but I will humour you- shows how much you know- you didn't see the news?

www.handbag.com...

[I chose that link just for you OrangeTom!- but feel free to google another link]

I'd say that's more than a guess- I'd say you hit the nail right on the head
- there is no wife is there OrangeTom?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

It is sad to know that females and the feminine are still blamed for the evils in the world. Still brought to us by a loving male God. We have a long way to go.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You have an interesting way of glossing over the facts. I have yet to read any substantive information concerning the History that you continue to site. Your base knowledge is there but not much more.

In addition to the Talmud you can try once again.. if you can find a copy ...

The Two Babylons
Alexander Hislop
circa 1912

In here you will find the source or origins of most of the holidays of which we know today.

Also ..somewhere on line there is a site which shows what times and or dates the holiday of Christmas was taken in state by state. It was never a holiday at the founding of this country.

As to the Talmud. This is a doctrine which the Hebrews adopted slowly over time. As I recall it was not put into written form until some time about 1000 AD and if I recall the history correctly ..it was mostlly orally kept and passed on. It was never in the Law of Moses given on Mount Sinai. It was however to be found among the very feminine/occult pagan nations surrounding Ancient Israel.

Feminine/feudal/royalty/occult

Other groups use a talmuc system as well. Among Mormons...you can treat a saint differently from a non saint. Among freemasons you can treat a freemason different from a non freemason. Mind you now ..not all of these members choose to carry out this authorized conduct...but it is there and most important it is not known by those who are often subject to it.
I have actually seen the hand signs passed in court between judges and lawyers..and most of the public out in the pews knew nothing.
This is a double set of conduct...coming from ancient Pagan Times.
It is also a silent unknown overthrow of the Constitution of the United States..in a manner not known by the bulk of the public. A revolution if you like.

Another source is

Freemasonry by Martin L Wagner...

This book is very difficult to find as it is one of the few books which was to come up before the Supreme Court of the United States to prevent its publishing.

The Rosicrucians their Rites and Mysteries

by Manley Palmer Hall.

Morals and Dogma

By Albert Pike

As to "substantive information " is this why you do not debate these points??

It is not and never will be who has greater earning potential. It will always be who has the discretionary control over the spending of moneys earned by someone taking RISKS.

And this..

Your point about earning potential is nonsense. I do not see women who earn more than men turning over most of their potential to the men for thier discretionary spending..do you? Women I know are not interested in that much "Equality."
Facts are that women with money ....tend to want men who make more moneys and are highly competitive in hunting and gathering these men.
They are not looking to marry down the economic ladder.

or this...

How many women do you know who marry a man with children..a ready made family?? I am not saying women dont do this..but how many do you know. Conversely how many men do you know who marry a woman with a ready made family. Once I awoke to this reality, it lead me to a much bigger thinking process and the discovery of what people say verses what people do in "Unconditional Love."
Mostly you see men taking on families that are not thiers .not the other way around.

how about this substance....??

I will tell you something even most males do not know. Female beliefs and expectations, especially in the west, allow her to tailor her job and beliefs more to her personality. The working conditions to her needs as well. You do not fiind this so much among men or males. Why is that?? Also why is this concept or idea ever brought out into the light of day..while screaming wage disparity??? Why is that Witness2008??
The jobs which pay the most often have the most difficult conditions and danger involved. None of the womens groups ever bring this concept out into the light while screaming "glass ceilings or wage disparity."
Men spend longer hours away from home, work in more difficult and dangerous conditions. OFten spend more time traveling not only to and from work but away from work..even into other countries. None of this is mentioned while religiously practicing the "Victim Dictum."
Why is that Witness 2008?? Male disposability and expendability.
I just know the women of this world cannot wait to get into these jobs with all this diciplining of emotions and then turn thier wages over to a male and children for thier decision making. I see this happening dont you?? Women do believe in this much equality ...right??? Or do they believe in Options...as long as someone else takes RISK for thier OPTIONS??

Sorry to have to quote so much but your silence here is very telling as is the silence of others ..while asking for substance.

The silence is very loud and telling especially when contrasted wth this parting shot which is textbook of both the feminine/occult and girl stuff religion in lieu of substance itself.

and then this buy lifecitizen....

I'd say that's more than a guess- I'd say you hit the nail right on the head - there is no wife is there OrangeTom?

Oh..by the way lifecitizen..I had not seen that article you posted. Thanks for that. That is very interesting. Who is going to pay for this treatment...the public dole or women???

It also does not answer the position I posted earlier about who is going to be taking the RISKS to maintain the standard of living..the goods and services which keep civilization going?? Will it be all these modern educated enlightened women..or even the effeminate men??

As to this Witness2008

If every man that was told to pick up a gun in the name of patriotism and declined no one would be brutalized. Wars and conquering is strictly a male sin. Women have gone to war...we are after all equal to men, we can commit the same sins...we just chose not to, and on that rare occasion the degree by which it is done is minimal by comparison

This is an excellent point and this actually happened in WW1 under the French Army. They tired of dying in these massive charges across the trenchs against artillery and machine guns and this whole Army went on strike. THe whole French Army sat down. THe British who were running the war were in a panic.
They worked night and day to seal off the front lines sot that the Germans never knew what was happening.
What happened out of all this is that by this very manner of events the British Government,,,, by feminine occult political manipulations behind the scenes..got the United States to come in and become the new Cannon Fodder for the profits of the Crown. We have been doing and dying for their profits ever since and unto this very day.
How do I know this...because the victors get the spoils. It is obvious by this that the United States is not the victors ...because we dont bring home many spoils after spending billions and billions and thousands of lives carrying out these wars for someone else. No one but Americans can be this naturally stupid and continue on. This effort would have bankrupted most countries and has.

I am not saying I agree with these practices or these wars...but it is quite obvious when one reads some history and ties in some facts to what one sees in the news reels...or what passes for news....that there is something else going on...not seen .not known.

Oh..by the way...Witness..you do know the histories of the pagan nations and their gods..their practices..yes. Dagon. Molec et al...Baal, Balam. The Human sacrafices..the women turning over thier first born to the priests and priestesses for sacrafices...yes??
You know ..these nations which surrounded Ancient Israel?? You do know this history yes??
This is the history of most of the world...

And this...

The loss of a loved one from war can be an even greater trauma...and mostly suffered by women through the ages.

This is unconditional love?? Actually I dont believe in unconditional love. It is a great political slogan but it is lousy in its being carried out.
Are you saying that women are the only ones who RISK....by suffering ??..their suffering is the only suffering which counts..because they survive??...that the males dont count and are not to be heard because they aer dead?? You do know what a draft is correct??
Obvioiusly the solution is that when the wars come ..the women get drafted, go out and sacrafice, commit while the men stay home to raise the children and spend and or direct the moneys the women earn. This would be called Equality...not politics. Equal RISK for Equal Pay. Dont you agree??

And the wars will come no matter who is in office. You do know this correct??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Are you confusing the Talmud with the Kabbalah teachings?

Women have not earned equal pay for equal work until this year when the Lilly Ledbetter act was passed. The fact that women had to fight for many years just to have the right to bring a suite against pay discrimination in the work place should have shut down your argument before it started.

I was sexually harassed at a job back in the early 80's losing my job because I wouldn't put out....I had zero recourse legally. That changed for women in 1989 with Anita Hill.

Women have been held back, pushed down forced to bring children into the world against their will and now we are being slammed by you because you think that the evil feminine has taken over the world. Dude...I just do not know how to debate this with you. You see what you want to see.

I know men and women that have taken on on the responsibilities of someone elses children. When I married I inherited two step children. It had its ups and downs but both kids are happy adults now.

I applaud women that sculpt their jobs around who they are...it makes for less employee turnover. Did you know that women are the largest number of small business owners? I own two businesses. Given a little slack from the bounds that have held us back we are finally making a positive impact on this dark, male dominated world.

The celebrations of Christmas and birthdays do not just have one root cause. Constantine in order to bring some harmony into an empire that was populated by various religions that was about to go Catholic wove together the pagan with the Christian, December 25th coincides with the winter solstice...later to become the birth date of Christ. Take a look at Easter..now that is a pure pagan holiday...a celebration of fertility with little chocolate bunnies and eggs. These things came to pass for the simple reason that the Big Brothers of the day needed to control greater numbers of people...just a bunch of Christian guys trying to impress the masses.

Alexander Hislop was attempting to pit protestants against Catholics. He had little knowledge of history... his writing was political propaganda at best. Just another guy flexing his male God muscles. He was also a Sottish Mason.

The world we live in is so tangled with masculine machinations.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I understand that many cultures honestly belive that Satan.. aka the Devil is a female.. Or that the grimreaper is a female.. (Death)

Also lets not forget about the stigma about the whole Apple and the Garden of Edin..
In some eyes.. It was those DAMN women who took that first bite of the apple..
Hence its the womens fault we live with sin..
And why women where given a curse each month..

Yet to me personally I think all of this stuff is made up by men who feel threatened by the power of what a female truely is..

Alot of the history Orangetom is bring up I did not know.. So I would have to go back and check the facts for myself..

IT just seems alot of blame is being put on the female spirit or energy..

I happen to really enjoy the fact that women now a days are standing up and becomming a more powerful part of our society..

Yet is it that in secert the women have been in charge the whole time?
That wouldnt bother me one bit..
I would much rather have female energy caring for this planet than a mans energy..

Yet I really don't want to tread to far down that line of thought.. As I have made this thread in light of religion and fanatics..

So if you could Orange Tom.. Please break it down for me.. Give me a bottom line of what you are saying in your posts about female energy?

Such as like 5 lines or less sum it up for us..

I am getting that you have researched and found that women have been infact the ruling energy and ruling power of religion and of secert Orders of the occult.

I do understand High Preistess in occult orders Have much more power over their hands high Preists.. In many occult orders the females are the ones in control of their cults.. But most of that has to do with sexual rights, and the power to hold men in their place with their beauty and cunning ways via sexual charm..

Do you feel that female energy should not be a part of each person?
I understand if you are a manly man type of guy.. And would absolutely refuse anything female about yourself..

I just happen to feel many right wing Fanatics in religion tend to say thats a BAD thing.. And that if you act Femm what so ever that makes you gay.
Hence Gay being evil and bad, and unnatural sin..
That to me stems from most these fanatics inability to deal with perhaps they have thoughts and feelings they can not control.
So instead of talking about them, and dealing with them.. They attack them, and burry them deeply in their minds.. Never to let anyone ever find out they might be a little fem themselfs..

Heck.. Many of these preists go as far as molesting young little boys becasue they can't be with women! So in their eyes they did nothing wrong becasue they where not with a woman.. But a little boy.. and thats okay in the eyes of the vatican.. Hell, the Pope will even use Vatican Gold to cover up these issues..
So theres a dark cloud that hangs over them..
And Orange Tom I know you already agree with me about all those points.. So no need to go into detail about that part of my post..

Just if you could make a short answer, and sum it up for us..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

For me zysin any religion that does not accept women as equal in spiritual leadership is fanatical. How can anyone abide looking down their nose at more than half of the worlds population. Religion is for those that need to be led and told how to live.

You summed it up in each of your posts and considering your last as to why gays are so hated you are correct in that it is the feminine that must be beaten out of the man. Men rarely go crazy over two women being together...actually yes they do.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Many of these preists go as far as molesting young little boys becasue they can't be with women!

what is that?

It's definitely some kind of imbalance-

In regards to Catholic priests- happens more often there than other religions as their priests can't marry- so somehow celibacy leads to pedophilia- or pedophiles gravitate to the church to gain access to kids- also there seems to be alot of gay priests in the Catholic Church- again gravitating there as they're not allowed to have sex anyway- the perfect cover-
I mean they..and their concregation don't say they're gay as that is a sin, but a fool can see they are-
Being gay doesn't equal pedophile though

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
" many molest young boys "

This is pure bias. Comeon bro. And many priest have been saints who haven't even considered such a vile thing.

They chose to be without woman, and infact having a woman isn't illegal in our church while a priest.

those men are evil infiltrators. You have alot to learn of what age you are in. In the 1950 a communist named bella dodd said it was their directives to put men, literaly infiltrate men false preist acting like preist into the priesthood to make use of it by infiltration.

those priest are hypocrites. You can't trake away from the saintly priest who lived over the past 1900 years because of a few infiltrating hypocrites.

now as for

"Theres plenty of good things in the bible.. Yet all of it was written by the hand of man. To instill fear.. To create law and order in an otherwise orderless soceity. At one time people needed things like the bible to tell them how to be "good" people.

Yet in this day and age, its comman sense. I would have thought in this day and age people would see.. That a book was written by men.. And not by some GRAND fatherly figure..
"

The reason they were written by man because God wanted it to be. And they literally described Christs life as they seen through their own eyes. they didn't make up the story. That's a bias opinion.

" to install fear "

no no no.... To install love. This is the law of the bible and God real message in it, not fear. infact Christ said directly.

No wait. paul.

" you NO LONGER have a spirit of fear "

and so that's not even biblical.

all people say the truth.

if a criminal is told by a judge.

" you do this and you're going to jail "

is that installing fear or telling the truth?

same thing with talking about hell, and yet t controls noone because of free will.

" at one point in time people needed the bible to be good people "

exactly, now everybody runs on pride. It's the age of self love. Not humble love.

Yea God told me how to be good, before I leanred about him I sucked. i didn't love my enemies, I didn't want to share food or anything.

God changed me, not me.

I aint gonna sit here and pretend like athiest, some of them, that they grew up without defects and lack of love.

I did. i grew up with defects.

common sense, if that's the age we live in then why so much hate?

why is there evil still and hate everywhere in this degenerate society if love is just common sense?

because love is learned. it's graces infused into the soul. I see your soul is very young in understanding what love and grace is.

if it's not then evil shouldn't exist..

Now as for the other points, too much for me right now.

You got to do some more research bro before making bold statements like that about priest and the bible.

God bless you! forgive me if I come off rude.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

This is very interesting. I had never heard the name Bella Dodd before your post. My thanks for that.

What I noted in Googling under that name was the description of what is quoted as statements by Bella Dodd..is that those concepts she mentions are exactly the programs which are attempted to be introduced for several presidential administrations now. The pace is accelerating very rapidly now with this administration. THey are all very feminine and occult in their workings. I suspect that this administration must force through many many social programs to maintain power and support getting re elected before the public catches on.

This kind of techniqe was outlined by GFW Hegel to manage a crisis. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis is by what it is known. It is also textbook political social communist methodology..by often having people chasing a placebo while someone else does the steering. And without the subjects knowing it...occult. It is a textbook communist template...which is also femiinine.

Thanks for the name Bella Dodd..I have bookmarked it.

Gotta make haste today but will return to reply to the other posts when time constraints allow.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 16-7-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Are you confusing the Talmud with the Kabbalah teachings?

No I am not confusing the Kaballah with the Talmud. However ..neither of these teachings is in the Law of Moses as taught to the Hebrew People from Mt Sinai. They are however to be found in the pagan, feminine, occult teachings of the nations surrounding Ancient Israel.

You know Witness2008 I may be missing something here to which you seem to be alluding here..

It is sad to know that females and the feminine are still blamed for the evils in the world. Still brought to us by a loving male God. We have a long way to go.

I should let you know that the feminine is not entirely female...though females make up the bulk of it today. In the Occult religions the top positions are dominated by males not females. And these males are very feminine and ruthless.

For some reason you seem to give the impression that I am against females..not so. I am against the feminine, occult, pagan principles of operation which so permeate our social structure and are used/misused to sell the very soul of a nation..both male and female.

I also have little use for the feminine male ..who cannot defened a males position...but knows about sucn nonsense as the swimsuit edition and the point spread..the gods of sports. I find this to be very feminine.

Christians like the Hebrews of old are a minorithy religion in this world and surrounded by the "Wildlife" of this world who dont like them.
It is very interesting to me to note that whenever someone like you, lifeforce and others try to make these points they tend to uses the Church at Rome as textbooks and representing all of Christianity carte blanche. What is even more astonishing is that so many Believers are so dirt stupid they let you and others play thorugh in silence with this nonsense.

Oh..while I am at it ..another book along this line which shows much about the pagan, occult, nature of the religions of the secret is

John Foxe and his Book Of Martyrs.

As to Alexander Hislop and his Two Babylons.

Is his informations incorrect in his book...
I am not questioning that he was or was not a Mason and Anti Rome..by question is ..Whether his informations is incorrect??

Charles Finney was also a Mason and wrote Christian books.

So was Moses a Mason..as was the Apostle Paul As was Captain William Morgan when writing his book for which he lost his life.

Is the informations in Alexander Hislops book bogus..false??

Oh..by the way ..you are correct in that Alexander Hislop's work is anti Rome. He does not take it far enough. There are many others following the same template of which he describes but want to put the blame on Rome. Rome has plenty of Occult, Feminine, Pagan competition.

I applaud women that sculpt their jobs around who they are...it makes for less employee turnover.

Witness2008...this is pretty dumb..but it is textbook social excellence now days. Occult and concealed by what it does not say. It is also very occult politic.
What this does not say ..is whether these women are good at their jobs while sculpting thier jobs around their personalities or who they are. Also it does not say whether this is a pattern afforded socially to males...could this socially be discrimination against males by not allowing competition for jobs which can sculpt around ones personality ..even if the jobs pay less...with the woman making up the difference...especially in RISK??

No one seems to want to mention the RISKS? Why?? Especially a politician...or someone following a political template.

Constantine in order to bring some harmony into an empire that was populated by various religions that was about to go Catholic wove together the pagan with the Christian, December 25th coincides with the winter solstice...later to become the birth date of Christ. Take a look at Easter..now that is a pure pagan holiday...a celebration of fertility with little chocolate bunnies and eggs. These things came to pass for the simple reason that the Big Brothers of the day needed to control greater numbers of people...just a bunch of Christian guys trying to impress the masses.

You are confirming here the position I was taking earlier up on this thread about Rome not being of Christian Origins. The Christian doctrine is to

"come out from amongst them and be ye seperate. Touch not the unclean thing."

You do not mix leven with unleven ...new wine with olde.

Yet here is exactly what you are describing Rome as doing . Other Churchs today do the exact same thing once they are seduced into the Whoredom. To go awhoring after other gods. Exactly what this is.

There is no record of the Birthday of Jesus for a reason. It is not important what day He was born unless you are a pagan. What is important is that He died for His people. Christians who know and have done the research know this. Most do not and are in disobedient churchs. And there are many of them out here.

There is nothing Christian about Christmas or Easter...they are both pagan in origins.

I know men and women that have taken on on the responsibilities of someone elses children. When I married I inherited two step children. It had its ups and downs but both kids are happy adults now.

I know many too...mostly males..hence I ask the question. Who does this more often ...males or females? You once again take the political tack..without any specifics..to shield something here. I know only one female doing this around here and I salute her for this backbone and RISK taking. Not that there are not more...I just dont know any others. I do however know many many males who have done this. You do not seem want to paint this picture...of specifics..hence I ask the question and make note of your abscence along certain lines of thought.
This is a telltale sign of a very different set of values in operation. Different thinking ..different belief systems. No one wants to talk about this either..but leave it hidden..occult. Most of the peoples I have asked and reveived also state that this is dominantly a male trait..not female.
This is why I was astonnished and insulted when a woman posted this on the relationship thread..under.

"Questions for the ladies with children." Someone named HugMyRek

I myself under no circumstances for no amount of attraction will couple with an individual with children. "

Some women are so bold with this they actually think it will play through without question or challange. They are mostly correct and that the average male will not ask themselves what is wrong with it...that it is a double standard..but one not usually questioned. They sit like bad puppydogs with thier tails between thier legs and pee on themselves. No thinking going on amongst them. Pitiful. Men and males need to know this and operate with this knowledge. It is missing from most of thier educations and will never be taught in feminine, occult, political public schools.

Now..as to this...

Women have not earned equal pay for equal work until this year when the Lilly Ledbetter act was passed. The fact that women had to fight for many years just to have the right to bring a suite against pay discrimination in the work place should have shut down your argument before it started.

Here is a view almost never heard through public education, Politics which funds pubic education...and especially the femininst movements.

I do not expect you to listen to any of these U tube segments ...but some out here will.

www.youtube.com...

This is a 19 video set but very interesting and revealing. Warren Farrell was a member and leader of the NOW Organization before branching out when he sensed something was not quite right. Very informative if one can think outside the swimsuit edition or a point spread.

Also this about why men earn more..

www.youtube.com...

Warren Farrell brings up many questions and concepts to clarify why this is..and it is totally outside the tack and thinking of the polticians and feminists..shilling for votes from a gullible unthinking public...hooked on emotions.

Gotta shove off..schedules to meet here.

LifeCitizen I will get back to you on my next post.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 16-7-2009 by orangetom1999]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join