It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurtful, angry, spiteful, people!(religious fanaticism)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My 'FEELINGS' OrangeTom tell me you don't like women much do you lol

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

No matter that this thread is now here.. I still wanted people to come in and give an honest answer.. Orange Tom put his thoughts out for all to see. Thus exposing his true nature and true charater..

Thus its easy to see now, how Gandi Tech works..
So no need to anger him any further..
He missed the point.. Which is okay.. As it exposes all for who they are at their deepest levels..

I was hoping to expose religion extreamists as a whole here and their conspiracy aginst moderates.. But those in power here, tell me its not a valid conspiracy..:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh I wasn't trying to anger OrangeTom Zysin sorry if it came across that way.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Upon review of my case here, I would just like to make it known I do not mean this to be a rant.. I mean for this to be a discussion about the conspiracy Vs moderate people of all faiths.

If you are a moderate like I am.. And you do not belive in one persons said ways.. You are the evil doer that is ruining this country or what ever excuse they can come up with.

I belive those people in high places of power use faith and God as an escapeghoat to pursue evil ends.
Plus to add I also had in there.. Is the bible man made? Or written by god?
Ive seen countless threads on ATS religious conspiracy thread that deals with this very issue.. Yet those are okay to stay when its a talking point in this very thread.. OR is that a rant now too?

Such as the Pope himself, I belive will feed the beast. And I belive that the Pope and Vatican are evil incarnates.
And that the Vatican can say one thing and do another..

Many hurtful extreams out there.. But just to name a few I felt this was and is a conspiracy and worthy of staying in religious conspiracy topic on ATS.. As to me being in Rant section really takes away from the truth to what I have to say..

Thanks for your time, and taking into consideration moving my thread back to ATS..

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Could it be that "Good People" are rare ..even among non Christians?? Think hard on this one outside the "FEELINGS" instant gratification template.

I could not decipher much of your post. Much of it seemed like off topic rambling, but I would like to respond to the fragment I quoted above.

When you say "even" among non-Christians, are you implying there are no good Christians? Seems rather odd, when you can go into history and take a look at the different saints Christianity has bestowed upon the world. I would call Mother Teresa a damn good person. And even she at times questioned her faith heavily.

I will say there is some truth to your "instant gratification" statement, but I don't see this as a consequence of religion or politics you were so adament on demonizing. The whole politics rant went right over my head, and I fail to see how you give any correlation to it in regards to religious fanaticism (which is what the thread is about...remember?).

As for instant gratification, I believe it is of direct consequence of our media and new age American culture that expects just about everything on demand. Therefore, sex, drugs and the fast lifestyles that kill so many is very apparent in todays time. This is also a great indication that modern versions of yester years religion do not work. That means fundamentalism and evangelicalism do not work the same way they did in the middle ages through the 20th century. It is a different world and religion needs to adapt its philosophical outlook of its teachings and interpretations to keep up with the common attitude of today.

It is my belief that it would benefit todays more popular religions to revert back to more ancient ways of thinking, and give it a liberal implementation within their congregations. This newer style of fundamentalism is destined to fail.

Also, I would like to add it is absolutely a shame that this thread went into the "rants" forum.

It shows an unbelievable bias that resides within the forum.

Unreal and very sad.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I find your response to my post intriguing given the fact that most wars have been driven by religious fanaticism. Pope Urban...a man and obviously catholic which made him christian waged the first crusade against Muslims just about the same time they started burning women at the stake. If you have not noticed Muslims and Christians worship the same male God.

I find it fascinating that modern Christians think God small enough as to assign that God a gender. How dare any one on this planet think themselves worthy as to interpret what God wants or thinks.

Your right that men changed things...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In war everyone thinks they are in the moral "right". War is almost always underlyingly religiously based. Most beliefs are religiously influenced. It is the way of us to compensate for the fear of not knowing what the "truth" is. It is human nature for fear to carry one's beliefs as it is human nature to blindly take on the religion of one's parents. I think when one starts to stray from the religion of ones family it causes rifts because of pious superiority no matter what "religion" or "non-religion" one is talking about.

It's like you are cozy in bed with this warm comfy blanket when someone comes up and wants to tug that blanket off of you and you were really just not ready to get up yet. Or something like that. And I sometimes like to oversleep... ya that was a little much.

(What I just wrote sounds like a theological hairball.
I hope you all can dissect something sound from it. Words sort of get in the way sometimes.)

In topics of religion I can say in my own experience if something makes me uncomfortable I might just bail from a conversation without waiting around to hear more. Which can be rude...

As for fanatics I think they just want to be right and no one will stand in the way of their "truth" because of the fear of being oblivious is just too incomprehensible and terrifying.

No one really has it "right" yet.

I don't know if this really helps at all, yet I felt compelled to reply.

Since we are now in BTS I was going to add the little beer smiley but alas it is gone. :shk: (so maybe this smiley will do)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
My 'FEELINGS' OrangeTom tell me you don't like women much do you lol

lifecitizen,
I dont like people very much..male or female. I particularly dont have much use for politicians or Occult practices/religion.

Also lifecitizen..be very careful what one thinks is moderate. Enough public education/television education going on and moderate can be anything the educators or those paying for or financing education..say it means. Politicians play with word games all the time to lead or mislead as necessary.

We can tell this clearly when one disagrees with what someone else says and they by entitlement, call it hurtful..in order to give the false impression that they play through automatically on the moral high ground. Not so, nor moral nor high ground.

Hurtful is what people use to put others on the defensive..by entitlement. I dont agree with entitlement thinking. Hurtful does not put me on the defensive. Entitlement thinking is feminine...even occult in its entitlements.
The next step in the process..is entitlements by Victimization politics.

"I'm a victim...I'm a victim" Now I get to play through unquestioned and unchallanged..because I have been hurt ...I play through at public expense of course..on the public purse..too.!!

Oh..my "FEELINGS..MY FEELINGS"!!! You now owe me ...foreverrrrrrr!!!
Im a VICTIM!!!

LOL LOL...Zysin5..I didnt say to not have feelings..I said be very careful about your feelings. There is a difference. Thinking people know this. Emotional people do not...they think they are "entitled" to thier "FEELINGS" at the expense of others.

I also dont have much use for DRAMA QUEENS of any type ..male or female.

And lifecitizen...you did not anger me...it takes alot more than this nonsense to anger me.

OH..by the way..zysin5..I agree with you here.

Such as the Pope himself, I belive will feed the beast. And I belive that the Pope and Vatican are evil incarnates.
And that the Vatican can say one thing and do another..

To say one thing and do another in secret..where it often cannot be seen..is called Occult..which is what the word means..hidden...secret..even esoteric. This is also a definition of politics...which I also catalog as a religion.
Most of you seem to miss my point here...about religion and politics often being one and the same...and particulary an occult religion..saying one thing and doing another.

Can it be that part of your education is missing?? Is this accidental or by design...by secret...by Occult??

Once again..be very careful what you think and dont think is a religion. All is not seen by the naked eye...it must be seen by another eye..the spiritual eye. Not a concept one learns in public schools..or through a television education.

Openeyeballs,

When you say "even" among non-Christians, are you implying there are no good Christians? Seems rather odd, when you can go into history and take a look at the different saints Christianity has bestowed upon the world. I would call Mother Teresa a damn good person. And even she at times questioned her faith heavily.

I dont put alot of stock in saints and such openeyeballs. I also dont put much stock in good. I dont think I am a good person..I dont think you are either.

Since you are wont to use the Christian perspective...only One is Good...and it isnt you or me...or Mother Teresa. Got the picturre yet??

Saints are determined by God..not by men or the traditions of men. Who are the saints..Not any of my buisness...I dont know and won't guess..that is up to God not me.

I will say there is some truth to your "instant gratification" statement, but I don't see this as a consequence of religion or politics you were so adament on demonizing. The whole politics rant went right over my head, and I fail to see how you give any correlation to it in regards to religious fanaticism (which is what the thread is about...remember?).

Indeed..I agree..it went over your head as well as the heads of many out here. It is intended to weed out those who can see and hear certain concepts.

My point about politics is that it takes alot of zeal and devoutness to sell the public on a concept over and over and over..yet not deliver..this duality of conduct..the very type zysin was using to refer to Rome and the Popes..also refers to the body poliitic right here at home...Stateside. It is one and the same in conduct and results. No different.

Zeal and devoutness is a hallmark or trait of religion...Openeyeballs...do you not know this???

When one can use even a whorish media to sell the public over and over on a concept or idea for a vote and never deliver the goods...are you not selling the soul of a very nation..in process of time...for votes??

If you are wont to use Christian terms...is not the selling of the souls of others for lucre..called Whoredom..or even adultery?? Spiritual Adultery?? Another word for it..is phariseeism. How do you like your pharisees...Openeyeballs?? Do you like them Hellenic...Judiac..or Political pharisees?? Take your pick..they will all steal or sell your soul if you dont know the difference. Do you not know this???

It is a different world and religion needs to adapt its philosophical outlook of its teachings and interpretations to keep up with the common attitude of today.

Is it a different world or is it the same dung heap it always was..nothing new under the sun???

Keep up with the common attitude of today...good grief openeyeballs. You are trying to make a point about someone you call a Saint named Mother Teresa....yet you use a position which is the worlds position.
Let me ask you a question since you are wont to use Saints and good people in your debate points.

The common attitude of today...the world position....

Give me the name of the god of this world...openeyeballs?? By name please??? Do you not know this informations???

Witness2008,

I find your response to my post intriguing given the fact that most wars have been driven by religious fanaticism. Pope Urban...a man and obviously catholic which made him christian waged the first crusade against Muslims just about the same time they started burning women at the stake. If you have not noticed Muslims and Christians worship the same male God.

I find it fascinating that modern Christians think God small enough as to assign that God a gender. How dare any one on this planet think themselves worthy as to interpret what God wants or thinks.

Your right that men changed things...

I am not defending the catholic church here. or the Crusades....but I also know that the Crusades...began some time after 1000 AD. Do you know this Wisdom2008. Do you also know that the Muslims were invading Europe and into France where they were stopped by Charles Martel at the battle of Tours in 730 AD almost 300 years before the Crusades?? You do know this history ..right?? It is in all the history books..especially in the feminine history books right??

I also know that there is no instruction in the Bible for a church to carry out either a crusade to take back the holy land or carry out an inquesition. Wherever this church got these marching orders ...they did not come from Bible instructions on the conduct of a church...understand? What this means to those who can think past public education..or the next sound bite on television or a commercial interruption..is that this church is operating outside Biblical guidelines..they are a disobedient church. They have lost the candlestick and have switched secretly to another god and another religion...understand yet?? You dont have to be rocket material to know this line of thought.

This is exactly what the pharisees were doing when they came before Jesus bringing with them a woman caught in adultery ..in the very act.
Yet these Judiac pharisees claimed to be keeping the Law of Moses in all parts...devoutly. You cannot catch a woman in adultery..in the very act... without catching also a man. They brought only this woman..to charge before Jesus.
The Law of Moses said "they both shall be stoned.." The law the pharisees kept said women get stoned and men dont. The pharisees had secretly switched gods and switched laws and told no one.

In like manner with the Crusades and inquesition ..so did Rome and told no one. Even our public schools dont teach us this simple truth ..do they Witness 2008?? When where and why..did Rome switch gods, laws, and Bibles?? and not tell anyone??

Be very careful about how the history reads...it is often misleading and deceptive. Even a lie..if you dont know any better.

So how do you like your pharisees..Hellenic (Roman) Judiac or political Pharisess??? Which pharisees are paying for our pubic education?? Even our historical education???

As to God being a gender...hmmmm...the feminine is not a gender?? How about Occult religions?? is that a gender too?? I know it is feminine in nature. Feminine in this case I mean to say Of this world and the things of this world.

Witness 2008..One of the things I do when I have time is watch and read up on Occult religions. They come in many types and flavors. Multitudes. But they all have a core belief system some call the Prisca Theologia...right out of Hermetic philosophy and traditions.
If one is awake one can see this all around us ..on television, in movies , in public education...even in many of what passes for churchs now days.
It is not difficult.

I still stand by what I said earlier..about the feminine. It changed nothing in history but is only a continuation of the olde systems..feudal serfdom.

You dont seem wont to debate this point specifically in detail....as I stated in my earlier post.

continued on the next post.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Continued to Witness 2008,

My point in all this is to be very careful as to what you think is or is not feminine. You like FEELINGS can be easily deceived in this.

Women have shown themseslves just like all historical politicians..able to send others off to war while they sit back and direct and reap the fruits of the sacrafice of others. IN this manner all politics is very feminine.

Women in positions of leadership have shown themselves just as capable as men in sending others off to their deaths.
Margret Thatcher is one who sent the British Military off to war in the Falkland Islands in the early 1980s...to keep the offshore oil out of the hands of the Argentines. This oil today is being developed..quitely ..without alot of fanfare..but this informations can be found on the web.

Indira Gandhi is another.

So too was Golda Mier of Israel.

All these women sent men off to their deaths.

Be very careful what you think is feminine...and or feelings.

Oh..by the way..I almost missed this in your post earlier.

How dare any one on this planet think themselves worthy as to interpret what God wants or thinks.

Is this not what politics does...in attempting to create the perfect utopia here on this earth..the workers paradise to quote Karl Marx and Fredrick Engles and others?? Is this seperation of church and state or is it making the state and church one and the same??

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

[edit on 13-7-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

All these women, you mention three LOL

I still think you have a problem with women contrary to you saying you dislike both women and men- you said that and then dedicated another post to slamming anything feminine

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Yes orangetom I am aware that the first crusade was after 1000AD, 95 years after to be exact, and I am also aware of the many religious wars and invasions before that date all led and conducted by men.

I see the imbalance that organized religion has brought the world....and the one thing they all have in common is a bible. Hebrews, Muslims and Christians all born of the same cloth, worshiping the same God, birthing the same kinds of terrorism to instill fear, subjugating women, and all the while defending their actions with the same piece of hateful literature.

No matter how you slice the history orangetom men and their male god have put us where we are.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by life citizen

I still think you have a problem with women contrary to you saying you dislike both women and men- you said that and then dedicated another post to slamming anything feminine

I think this is a little deep for you life citizen. The concept is that there are plenty of men involved in the feminine as well.. Way more than most think.
Also ..that politics is a feminine occupation..no matter who is carrying it out..males or females..simply because of the very feminine/occult nature of that business.

Since this is to deep for you ..I will clarify about these "three " women.
In recorded history of men..meaning both women and men...women have held seats of power in nation building times mostly in the last 100 to 75 years.

These women leaders .... just as the men or males preceding them..have shown themselves to have no problem sending others off to their deaths while reaping from these sacrifices. And for Lucre too. Nothing changed here. Nothing at all. Nothing new under the sun here. Even in this short 75 to 100 years.

I don't have alot of use for feminine males as well. And I know alot of feminine males.
You see them all the time whining and complaining about how hard the work is. Why they must do a job which is difficult or has inconvenient, dirty conditions.. someone else needs to be doing this..not they. Yet many of these males cannot put down their cell phones long enough to get a job done....text messaging.
They know all about a point spread...or who is who among the gods of sports..but when the hard difficult work comes ..they shy away...and let someone else take the risks and difficulties. They are however there when the accolades and the food comes around...just like a politician.
They talk a good line...but when the rubber meets the road..they fade into the background. They are first at the head of the buffet line....provided someone else sets it up for them..without RISK. They are HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Originally posted by life citizen

I think this is a little deep for you life citizen. The concept is that there are plenty of men involved in the feminine as well.. Way more than most think.
Also ..that politics is a feminine occupation..no matter who is carrying it out..males or females..simply because of the very feminine/occult nature of that business.

Since this is to deep for you ..I will clarify about these "three " women.
In recorded history of men..meaning both women and men...women have held seats of power in nation building times mostly in the last 100 to 75 years.

These women leaders .... just as the men or males preceding them..have shown themselves to have no problem sending others off to their deaths while reaping from these sacrifices. And for Lucre too. Nothing changed here. Nothing at all. Nothing new under the sun here. Even in this short 75 to 100 years.

I don't have alot of use for feminine males as well. And I know alot of feminine males.
You see them all the time whining and complaining about how hard the work is. Why they must do a job which is difficult or has inconvenient, dirty conditions.. someone else needs to be doing this..not they. Yet many of these males cannot put down their cell phones long enough to get a job done....text messaging.
They know all about a point spread...or who is who among the gods of sports..but when the hard difficult work comes ..they shy away...and let someone else take the risks and difficulties. They are however there when the accolades and the food comes around...just like a politician.
They talk a good line...but when the rubber meets the road..they fade into the background. They are first at the head of the buffet line....provided someone else sets it up for them..without RISK. They are HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Could you possibly specify whom "they" are. In your post you used that term often yet do not clarify exactly whom you are speaking of.

Stating that the issue is over someone's head is inflammatory and derogative. A clear violation of Political Correctness and probably violating the T&C of ATS itself.

If you could possibly make your points known without the insults we would be appreciative of your mindset whether we agree or disagree with your statements. The title of this thread, Hurtful, Angry, Spiteful People seems to have struck some nerves.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Yes orangetom I am aware that the first crusade was after 1000AD, 95 years after to be exact, and I am also aware of the many religious wars and invasions before that date all led and conducted by men.

I see the imbalance that organized religion has brought the world....and the one thing they all have in common is a bible. Hebrews, Muslims and Christians all born of the same cloth, worshiping the same God, birthing the same kinds of terrorism to instill fear, subjugating women, and all the while defending their actions with the same piece of hateful literature.

No matter how you slice the history orangetom men and their male god have put us where we are.

Witness2008,

You are seriously joking here ...yes?? I take it you are in the west..and not in the east?? Otherwise you would not have time or ability to spend alot on computer..unless some man was taking RISKS to set it up for you gratis.

I do not believe in the feminine concept of the "Victim Dictum." At all..period.

In the west..no other group by sex or sexuality has so much product line dedicated to them for thier choices..either by working for it or by social constructs. No other group has so much time to read romance novels, magazines, or watch so much prime time television and have so much product dedicated to them in advertising outside of women.

Dont worry Witness2008...the average male is so stupid...and concerned about thier Oil shortage drug and swimsuit edition mentality ..they cannot put this together without someone holding thier hands for them.

Nonetheless...the women in the west have it so fantastically good they have nothing better to do than scream "Victim Dictum" philosophys and try to stick everyone back in a time warp to make thier points while reaping the benefits of male sacrafice.

One of the biggest falsehoods is the concept of a Patriarical Society. What a joke. This here in the West is a Matriarical Society passing itself off as a Patriarical Society by Occult means and practices.

I know this everytime I walk into a store..like Sears or Pennys or Macys..et al. What one sees if one is awake..is a ratio of about 7 to 1 goods and services directed to females verses males.

Ask yourself a question in line with the "Victim Dictum" philosophys so prevalent to day. Since there is a "glass ceiling" and women dont make as much moneys as do men...who is paying for this 7 to 1 disparity in goods sold in these stores?? This means ...who is taking RISKS in thier labors to pay for a 7 to 1 ratio of goods and services directed to women verses men??
Witness2008...someone has to be paying for it...to keep up the stocks of goods and services....and its not the women...they dont make as much as men..correct...they are "Victims"....Correct???
If someone pays..someone RISKS...correct???

Go to any car salesmperson...and ask who is he major determiner of what kinds of cars are bought in this country...males or females??

While car dealerships are not doing well of late...in good times ask yourself or any dealership ..who determines this ..what kinds of cars have been bought. It is not the male. It is the female.

These are not examples of downtrodden, victimized, browbeaten women or females.

Only a feminized male can be this naturally stupid...
Only a feminized female and or a politician can pulll off such a con job on a whole country for votes and power....over a gullible ignorant people.

The most influential vote at election time is not the male vote..it is the female vote. Because the female in economically affluent western nations is the determiner of where the bulk of moneys and credit are spent...not the male. It is the female who has access to not only thier own moneys if they work ..but access to their males moneys as well.
Only a man can be this naturally stupid that they dont get it. How about those Cowboys....those Redskins. Did you see that NASCAR race....wasnt that a great race. How about those cheerleaders?? Werent they hot!!??
What a stupid bunch of males not to be able to think this through for themselves.

And the female and feminine will always vote for more RISK by others and goods and services out of the public financial trough. Politicians know this about females and effeminate voters. They have spent alot of time cultivating this dogma and devout religious belief through the media and public education..by entitlement beliefs..which are also a religious dogma. A very devout and zealous religious dogma.

Wealth Redristribution is not RISK redistribution. Common Sense.

Not one of these feminine politicians will ever explain this concept to others.

What you do not see in the history Witness 2008 is how the religion was a tool used and misused by the feminine traditions of men ..to keep the public in check and beholden to the feudal feminine serfdom of Royalty.
These systems of the feminine were all royalties...knighthoods...supported by priests/priesthoods or in some cultures priestesshoods. The religion supported the governments.
Many of these religions ...ie...Rome...were actually operating outside of their Bible instructioins of how a church was to be operated and secretly had switched to the traditions of men..to the feminine..to the occult.
This is not Christian operating principles..it is occult.

No where do you make mention of this operating principle while implying that the feminine would do better. These systems are already operating in the feminine..in the occult systems. The occult traditions. Astonishing!!

If you read books like John Fox and his Book of Martyrs..you will find that not only was Rome killing off other peoples ..of other nations..they were also killing off Christians. So too was the Anglican Church, The Lutheran Church and others. This is not in keeping with Bible principles and outlines of how a church was to operate.

So too where the Hebrews as they switched slowly and privily from the Law of Moses to Talmudic processes....feminine traditions of men. They learned to refine these Talmudic processes by slowly incorporating the beliefs and practices of the nations surrounding them in violation of the Law of Moses. These nations were already operating in occult feminine practices. The Talmud is of the occult and many politicians are Talmudic. By Talmudic..I mean a dual operating systesm..one for insiders and one for outsiders...feudalism/occult/feminine.

Once again I stand by what I said in my earlier post...the feminine will change nothing. It will only be a return to the olde systems of feudal serfdom. A few of royalty having a little at the expense and labor/risks of the many. For all its history and pedigree..the feminine principles of conduct and politics....did nothing to raise the standard of living of the ordinary peon above the grass roots substance level ...everywhere people lived on the earth.
We here in the west are going to find this out shortly as the feminine in politics attempts to remold the productive sector of the economy into wealth redristribution ..without RISKS...by printing moneys...ie ..stealing from anyone and anything productive...to support the unproductive.
This is already happening in England as thier economy goes quickly into the tank.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 13-7-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Hazelnut,

Go back and read my posts and the premise in them. Feminne is not exclusively a female trait. Many here would try to imply it is so. It is not.

I use the term feminine to refer to power and control in this world...power and control over others..by occult means. By subtilty, privily, etc. This is a concept usually understood by women...subtilty....but not exclusively. There are males and males who have made a career of doing so...mostly you find them as politicians...simply because subtilty lends itself naturally to politics. THerefore so also do Occult principles and practices.

Occult=politics=subtilty=feminine=they.

This should be obvious in my posts but apparently this line of thinking is very foreign to most today.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
lol OrangeTom, I was mucking about with you with the 'all women' bit- I understand fine.

Your posts are condescending to the extreme, like we are all plebs here and have no clue whats going on

You are even so rude as to tell someone they're not a good person, an insight you have picked up from them tapping a few words onto a message board *eye roll*

But I digress- you have a problem with women- and all your yappin' about the feminine is just that- yappin'- we live in a patriarchal society, men are in charge- hence the mess- LOL

You can say we are murderers etc but the facts remain, men take life out- women bring life in- your obvious dislike for women is so big that you're even saying men are stupid etc because they are feminised-
-what a crock-

and a fool can see women are still fighting for basic rights in parts of our world-

Does your wife spend too much money at the mall?

See? I can be rude too! it's not something exclusive to males with an inferiority complex-

As you were

[edit on 13-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

[edit on 13-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Getting a bit personal don't you think? Your bias against women is evident. Lets raise the bar here and ad some substance to the conversation.

Product display in shopping malls has nothing to do with the subject. What I was trying to convey was that the subjugation of women by men in the name of God has left our world lopsided...For me as a woman it still is and I see it everyday as a business owner.

Take a look at what happens to anything feminine within Islam. The fastest growing religion subjugates half of it's own population. Imagine yourself wearing a Burcha in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia, not being allowed to leave your home without male permission, drive a car, face death if you love the wrong guy. Much female influence there?

Women have taken the brunt and brutality of a male God for too long.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hi orangetom, Thanks for adding your thoughts and other facts you have picked up in your time here on Earth.

I must say, you have picked up on my very femm qualities of feelings.
As I was born half of a woman. Which I have gone into in other deeper threads of mine.. I will leave that out of here for now.

One your first post I thought you had missed the point.. You then made it clear you have a pretty good knowledge of the occult and the evil workings of the true church.

As the one point we did agree with..
As Im not here to tell anyone what to belive or how to belive it, But just to give a warning about the true nature of the church and state..

I was only here to expose the evil nature of the church and other cults in general.

Such as Westbro church.. Church of Scientology. Vatican. and the occult order.

Which I was a big part of in my teen years.. I was manipulated by a coven who took me in and taught me pagen ways..
I uncovered their true nature.. Of sexual perverts who liked young boys like me when I was a teen. Yet I was different becasue I was part female aswell..

So leaving the pagen cult, I then learned the ways of nature.. And how truely hard it is to defeat the true evils in this world..

The true evils have burrowed in so deeply into our culture.. When you fight VS the true evil.. You are branded the terroist, and evil doer!

Its a mixed up world.. Where the bad guys may not be as evil as we are told! As I am placed as an evil doer by so many others out there who are taken advantage of and fooled at every turn..

So in ending I thank you for your time, and your thoughts.
While I might not agree 100% with you we have an understanding here.

And your welcome to add anything else you like..

Also I just wanted to make sure you felt welcome, and that you where not being ganged up on by myself or other members.

I truely hate it when I am ganged up on by bible thumpers.. And try to give everyone a chance to speak their minds..

Yet with this still in Rant section.. I guess my request for going back to religion section was denied...
Werid huh?

Did you feel this was a rant orange tom or a valid religious conspiracy?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
With all due respect Zysin- noone here is ganging up on OrangeTom

He is being treated the way he is because from his very first post he was rude and condescending- if OrangeTom had put forward his arguments with respect and tolerance he may have been listened to with respect and tolerance- you reap what you sow- and so I disregard anything he might have to say as ramblings from someone who has an obvious dislike for anything 'feminine'

If his attitude had been different I would have been happy to hear him out.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
With all due respect Zysin- noone here is ganging up on OrangeTom
If his attitude had been different I would have been happy to hear him out.

Hi lifecitizen! No I don't think any of us are "ganging" up on him.. AS many things he said I do not agree with.. And if anything IM glad you are speaking your mind in here too!
Its just I want to make sure he doesnt feel that way.. Its my peaceful way of making him feel as welcome in here as anyone..

He is being treated the way he is because from his very first post he was rude and condescending-

Also understand this.. Gandi Tech.. It was my point to expose the rude ways of people... While we could sit back, and just not get into a debate with someone like that.. Remember what I said about Gandi tech?
Allow the mean and rude to expose themselfs and their true feelings..
That way.. Everyone can see the true charater of a person.. And then you dont need to lower yourself to their level!!!
Thus I just wanted to warn you as you have impressed me! Don't lower your standards to try to make him understand anything.. Sometimes you can't.. And just have to let it be exposed.. and move on to something you can change... Gandi Tech.. Please look back to the front pages.. And you will see why I say this
Very important here..

I speak on your behalf aswell!! I agree with you much more on here.. And am very happy you have taken the time to speak your thoughts on here..

I totally agree with you about his attitude!! Me being born as a hemaphordite might really throw some people off.. As I have many female traits.. while I have many male traits..
And many religious folks have called me a freak.. And told God messed up when "he" made me..

obvious dislike for anything 'feminine'

Well then.. He will expose his ignorance when he reads this and finds out how I was born.. Yet Im not afraid of bullies.. Or people who don't understand the true nature to feminine Energy!!! ITs taught me so much and makes me personally a stronger person!!!
And aslong as he doesnt attack me it will be all good.. But be warned.. Attack me on this OrangeTom.. And it will expose true ignorance..

If you have access to RATS forum I invite anyone here to check it out.
I am not my body.. WE are one.. This thread I bear a very personal part of myself in hopes I can teach others

If anything I feel God is either both male and female.. Or something totally different.. Yet Its said God made us in Gods image..
Hence God made me the way I am for a reason..
Yet many say hurtful, childish things to me.. Because I am open and much different than most pople!!

So I have a tuff skin these days about the way I am, and was born.
As its never easy to be an open book in the face of ignorance.. And ignorant replies I could face from posting such personal info...

But I was put here for a reason.. And to me that reason is to teach.. Feelings are a good thing.. And nothing wrong with being either gay.. Or male and female at the same time..
You don't have to be judged by your gender.. But rather your actions..
soemthing religious fanatics lack BIG time!

So its not like Im defending the guy here.. I just like to remain fair..
I have fought and fought with people who have different ideas than me.

I was tired of fighting, and just looking for answers..

Such as Levticus BS!! Saying hemaphrodites like me are a mistake..
Or that gays have a sickness that could be cured. Utter spite and ignorance!

I personally know in my heart there is NOTHING wrong with being gay, or just being yourself.. So many of the faith think gays are unnatural or have a sickness like cancer.. YET they will burn in hell.. Makes no sense..

So in that line of thought.. People with cancer are going to burn in hell because they are sick..

So your all good my friend.. Sometimes I have to stick up for those I care for less.. Just so they dont think Im pointing them out becasue they feel MUCH different than most of us..

Its all good!! So keep up the good work okay Life!!! No harm done here yet! Just want to keep it that way.. ya feel me?

Edit-- To add.. I lived in clearwater florida.. Mecca of CoS.. One of my good friends was murdered!!! By this church.. And they have the cops in their back pocket.. But I have some posts where I expose this cult..
Gandi Tech is the only way you can deal with these folks..

That thread was also taken down.. And moved.. But I fought and won that case.. ATS then put my thread back due to my right of free speach..
Yet some MODs tried to shut me down.. True story.

Edit #2-- here you go my friend.. Here is the thread..
Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

I had to fight to keep that thread alive here on ATS.. They tried to shut me down, and shut me up!!! Just like they did with this thread here..

Thanks to my friend Mark Bunker (Wise Beardman) He taught me the usefulness of Gandi Tech!

Feminine Energy is the most beautiful thing We have on this Earth!
I embrace that.. And yes. I totaly use it to FEEL!!
We are all humans, and we all have Feelings.. I use my feelings to drive many of my actions in this life.. Nothing wrong with that..

Many men are like bulls.. And if you don't get it.. You never will, and will be jaded by women.. But sometimes that a personal issue.. Which I wont get into so it doesnt seem like I would be saying anything hurtful..

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zysin5]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join