It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message from bourbon2nite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am the daughter of bourbon2nite. He recently suffered a t i a (mini stroke caused by a blood clot) He will be fine, but interestingly enough, at the hospital today he kept saying that he needed to opologize to someone on a website called ats. He had his stroke while online. Now Im not sure what he is talking about, but I found A T S on his bookmarks and his password was saved. I want to tell him that I apoligized for him and I hope you understand.So if my father owes anyone here an apoligey please accept it from me for now. I am much better at texting than typing in a forum hope that you understand.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hope your father is doing better.

I am sure the message will get to the person it needs too in the end.

Again, tell your father he is a good man for worrying about an apology towards people he has never even met... especially while in the hospital.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I haven't seen nor do I know your dad, but you might want to check his mail (in member tools) to see if he had any close friends here to notify them directly. They might not read here or only post on Belowtopsecret (which I just noticed the other day myself).

Hope he gets better though.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Very honorable of your father to think of someone on ATS while suffering a serious medical issue. I hope he does well and recovers quickly. I also hope this gets to the person it is intended to and that person understands and forgives him.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
On behalf of the ATS staff and community please wish your father a speedy recovery from all of us.

We hope to see him back on the boards soon!

Djarums
ATS Admin

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That is very sweet of you to do that for him and also very honorable of him to think of an ATS member with what he is going through. I hope your father recovers quickly and i am sure that there is no way the person this message is meant for could possibly hold a grudge.
Please keep us updated on his condition and we hope to see him back here very soon.
~Stacey~

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Positive thoughts goes out to your father for a speedy recovery.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was unaware of this post for me by my daughter. I am truly touched. I have recovered nicely, how ever it is a struggle to put my thoughts into words, and double hard to type them. Thank you ATS for your caring. I will now return to refraining from posting as much as possible now because my posts would probably only make sense to me. ( but I wont promise not to grumble at a poster or two because somtimes I have to to keep the top of my head from exploding ) lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

If i may speak for all of ATS, we are glad that your recovery was so speedy and I am glad that you have made it home. You are a very caring man obviously and raised a very caring and sweet daughter. I can only hope my fathering ability comes close to yours from the limited view I have had.

I will have a bourbon tonight in our honor.

and remember,
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Althought we dont know each other and have never personally talked, I am very glad to see that you are back and recovering and im sure i speak for everyone else as well. I have a friend that had the same thing happen to him and he had some issues trying to explain what he was thinking. He said he knew exactly what he was trying to say but he couldnt make it come out right. I felt horrible for him but that soon got better and he is back to normal now, so i understand your frustration, but just remember that all those things you notice you are struggling with will get better. It just takes a little time. Just get plenty of rest and you will be fine. **hugs**

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Glad you are up and about.

edit on 12-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sending lots of get well vibs

and a speedy recovery

new topics

top topics

join