It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Some Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We Have Some Planes (5 mb)

This is an audio segment from the Boston ARTCC 46R sector on the morning of 9/11. Here is the transcript provided by the FAA. Atta can be heard beginning at 2 minutes 45 seconds into the audio.

Transcript

The mp3 segment starts at 12:21:46 (8:21 EST) and ends at 12:27:27. This is the first indication that anyone had that 9/11 was going to be a very bad day in American history. American Airlines 11 crashed into the World Trade Center around 23 minutes later, followed by United 175 another 15 minutes after that live on CNN.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh, awesome! I can't wait to check this out!

Thanks for this post man.

By the way, how can this thread be under scrutiny due to high member demand? I'm the 1st post?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Why is every 911 story posted lately under scrutiny by ATS? Why so paranoid...Is ATS letting us know that this post is monitored by FBI, Homeland Insecurity and others...without directly stating so? I think so. Be careful. You can be prosecuted for thought crimes.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Good find on the audio bit, mate. Listened to the beginning, will finish it later.

As for the "scrutiny" thing, ATS has had that up for a while now.

Apparently they wish to communicate to us that our input is only valuable when it increases their traffic and their ad revenues.

Google around for "ATS CIA" a bit and you'll find out some interesting things.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

all threads in the 9/11 forum are under the same scrutiny by the staff as many times alot of the threads have resulted in flameling and derailment of many threads. so as per the request by some users they have flagged 9/11 forums to be under close watch to stamp this out

i belive this thread answers those questions www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 103131p://120710 by ronishia]

top topics

join