It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican believes Bush may be the Anti-Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
Purely by the prophecies, the last two people who could have been the Anti-Christ are dead or a joke. Honestly, the past two candidates for AC were JFK and Clinton. Both extremely well liked during their prime. Clinton, I believe, had some of the highest approval ratings in his last term. JFK will probably always be popular.

Maybe its Kerry? John F Kerry...JFK?????

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I DON'T HAVE TO BACK UP ANYTHING! THIS IS THE OPINION OF THE VATICAN! I don't know if Bush is or not the antichrist---just repeatng what the Vatican says.

Why don't you show where the Vatican stated this "opinion". Get real, the Vatican doesn't make statements like this! They wouldn't even give an opinion on Mel Gibson's movie. So instead of being a noisy, obnoxious little man, back it up with fact.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have to admit that it seems strange the Vatican accusing Bush of being the anti-Christ when in all probability the Church itself doesn't believe in an anti-Chrst.

Revelation only just made it into the Bible. It was probably put there as another control mechanism.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense

I DON'T HAVE TO BACK UP ANYTHING! THIS IS THE OPINION OF THE VATICAN! I don't know if Bush is or not the antichrist---just repeatng what the Vatican says.

Why don't you show where the Vatican stated this "opinion". Get real, the Vatican doesn't make statements like this! They wouldn't even give an opinion on Mel Gibson's movie. So instead of being a noisy, obnoxious little man, back it up with fact.

]

Why dO I have to show proof when I didn't write the article? ITS ALWAYS SOME REPUGNANT ASKING FOR "PROOF!" I neveR said this. Someone else did and I am quoting them. IF YOU WANT PROOF, GO ASK THEM! GO AND WRITE THE AUTHOR! HE LEFT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE!

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Colonel]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
it seems that your defense mechanism for any accusation against you is to call them a "Repugnant". for some reason, you seem to think this will shut them up and reassert your superiority over everyone else in any thread.

well i got news for you: you aren't god. i think backing up ANYTHING you post is necessary, even if you are just parrotting someone else's words.

bush being the antichrist? no, no, and no. stupid redneck who likes to throw his military might around, yes. but not anitchrist.

has anyone thought of osama being the antichrist? just a thought

[Edited on 5/10/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Although I think the author is wrong, I'd have to side with Colonel in the fact that proof shouldn't enter this discussion (an opinion discussion at that).

The link isn't a good one though, because I'm not paying 40 bucks to see it.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, if you actually give any bit of credence to Masden's book, then I can see why your're as screwed up as you appear to be. Quite frankly, the only thing on this thread that is repugnant is childlike ranting and reference to the Vatican. I find it be highly offensive and one that most moderators would have canned long ago. That raises one more question, how in the world did you ever get to be a mod?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Why dO I have to show proof when I didn't write the article? ITS ALWAYS SOME REPUGNANT ASKING FOR "PROOF!" I neveR said this. Someone else did and I am quoting them. IF YOU WANT PROOF, GO ASK THEM! GO AND WRITE THE AUTHOR! HE LEFT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE!

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Colonel]

I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING!!!!

The battle cry of the Kernal. No, doof, you aren't repeating what the Vatican says, because they never said it. You are just repeating sensational drivel like always that you KNOW isn't true, from a source you KNOW is nothing but trash. It's all you do, it's all you know. Post lies from others, and when you are called to task, lie to get out of it and scream that you are being persecuted. Wrong. You are just being called what you have proven your self to be...a liar. It's not "repugnants" as you so vilely call some asking for proof...it's PEOPLE asking for proof from a liar. And it's something you just can't give, because it doesn't exist.

If you post it, be prepared to back it up. As the old saying goes, "Put up, or SHUT up....."

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well, if you actually give any bit of credence to Masden's book, then I can see why your're as screwed up as you appear to be. Quite frankly, the only thing on this thread that is repugnant is childlike ranting and reference to the Vatican. I find it be highly offensive and one that most moderators would have canned long ago. That raises one more question, how in the world did you ever get to be a mod?

thats what i want to know. i'm assunming you're refering to the colonel.....

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sorry NMS, Of course I'm referring to the colonel. Your post made complete sense. You know, somtimes I wonder how people with those beliefs and that much hatred in their souls manage to make it through the day!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Its amazing how repugnants say I have such hatred in my soul when THEY DEFINED THE WORD HATRED! They hated Clinton. They hated Hilary. They hate gays. They hate Arabs. They hate ANYONE that doesn't march in Nazi goose-step with them and their "Americuh!"

And how did I become a mod? BY BRIGING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU DISGUSTING AND PERVERSE REPUGNANTS!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Its amazing how repugnants say I have such hatred in my soul when THEY DEFINED THE WORD HATRED! They hated Clinton. They hated Hilary. They hate gays. They hate Arabs. They hate ANYONE that doesn't march in Nazi goose-step with them and their "Americuh!"

And how did I become a mod? BY BRIGING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU DISGUSTING AND PERVERSE REPUGNANTS!

I'm sorry, I'll try to type more whennnnn I'mmm nott llaughingg soooo hhhard!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Bush is not the Anti-Christ. As some people have stated, the "wool will be pulled over our eyes" when the Anti-Christ appears. Now the fact that the battle of Megaideon (spelling?) may be well under way, pointing religious zelots into thinking the end of the ages is near (might be..). The prophecy in Revelations says that the "great leader/lier" shall rise up during the battle of Megaideon adorned with a blue headress "he" shall vanquish all his enemies and thus will begin the times of prosperity and peace. Yet do not be fooled by this charlantan, this General of Darkness, for once the "children" have been pacified, he shall turn their stomachs and destroy them in a final battle of good vs evil.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
I have to admit that it seems strange the Vatican accusing Bush of being the anti-Christ when in all probability the Church itself doesn't believe in an anti-Chrst.

Revelation only just made it into the Bible. It was probably put there as another control mechanism.

I agree with Leveller. The Bible was so heavily edited by scribes, and
so forth, that no-one gets the same interpretation because we
all form our own view.
Sanc'.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense

I'm sorry, I'll try to type more whennnnn I'mmm nott llaughingg soooo hhhard!

I have to agree with you on that one, CS!!! Laughing pretty hard here on that one. Pretty hard not to when it comes from the ONE individual that PREACHES hate on this board...just look at his sig line...

"signature
Repugnants: I deeply hate them...and I'm proud of the hate."

What an absolute hypocrite...besides being a lying sack of...well, I think that's obvious....

I think he's kept on as a mod as a joke. It's the only possible explination I have. It surely isn't because he "tells the truth", as he claims. He's proven himself to be the biggest liar on the board on numerous occasions. Perhaps one of the admin's could answer the question?
Personally, I think it's an embarrasment to have him as a mod.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Persoanlly, I think you're an embarrassment. YOU want to call me on all my lies? Go to a ATS search on me and go find all the repugnant acts that you people do---from murder to pedophilia. Its all there, repugnant. So, after reading them, you won't be so surprised at all those Iraqi torture photos---its in your nature.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Persoanlly, I think you're an embarrassment. YOU want to call me on all my lies? Go to a ATS search on me and go find all the repugnant acts that you people do---from murder to pedophilia. Its all there, repugnant. So, after reading them, you won't be so surprised at all those Iraqi torture photos---its in your nature.

Again showing why you are the most hated, vile, lying snake on this entire board. You should DEFINATLY not be a mod. You are a disgusting, lying sack of shiite. You have no other recourse when shown in the mirror what you really are but to lash out with the disgusting crap that you spew. "from murder to pedophilia". As if that were a political thing only perpetrated by one political party. What a total waste of a human body you are. You aren't worth the words that are wasted on you here. I really wish the REAL mods would take a serious look at stripping you of your "status". You add nothing to the task of moderating these boards.

Tell me, did your mother have any children that lived?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Honestly, I'm really trying to respond - These's just so much opportunity but I can't stop!

Later! I'm still LMFAO!!!!

[Edited on 5/10/2004 by CommonSense]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ahhh, the brilliant Colonel. ATS's resident hatemonger always puts a smile on my face.
I applaud you for once again not letting facts get in the way of a good argument. I also always enjoy how you throw out labels like candy to trick-or-treaters (bravo for also creating your very OWN label, "Repugnant").

Everyone take a look in the upper left-hand corner of your screen. What does it say? EMBRACE IGNORANCE...oops, just like The Colonel, I read that wrong. It actually says DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"Originally posted by Colonel

Go to a ATS search on me and go find all the repugnant acts that you people do---from murder to pedophilia. Its all there, repugnant. So, after reading them, you won't be so surprised at all those Iraqi torture photos---its in your nature"

So..if we are so repugnant why do you bother coming here?
And that is a very BROAD statement saying that "you people do---from murder to pedophilia"
I don't know about anyone else, but last time I checked I have never been a pedophile nor a murderer.
When you can look in the mirror and find absolutley not fault in yourself then and ONLY then can you judge other people. The "you" people thing is strange also..you from a different planet or something? Or do you not consider yourself a person?

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by NetStorm]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join