It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs' documentary on The Secret of Redgate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've just watched this, and did a search and can't find any threads about this, which is really surprising.

It's a really cool documentary that details the extraordinary number of people from one tilny area that have all had contact experiences.

Next to Capturing the Light I think it might be my new favourity UFO documentary.

See what you think:

Google video

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Marr's always makes interesting videos

the music in the intro itself is intriguing enough to warrant a star lol

Would a whole town lie?

has anyone got video footage or setup cameras to monitor the area?

some of the interviewed people seem a little out there but it was interesting stuff none the less.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am watching the video now but there are a few things that I don't consider good technic and that is a leading question by the psychologist of the brother asking if the eyes were almond shaped. There is also a leading question by a female investigator.

That said, I have much confidence in Jim Marrs and the residents do seem credible, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I know what you mean about the leading questions, but overall I find it really compelling - the way people start to cry when they talk about it...

Indeed, would a whole town lie?

If you liked this do try to find Capturing The Light. I think it's even better!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Pretty cool, just got done watching it.

I laughed at some of the transitions from Marrs, and his manner. But you gotta love the guy.

Will be checking out Deer Lodge when I get back to Montana in the fall.

SnF

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

I would of dismissed this as the woman has "remembered" her account through hypnotherapy. That all goes out the window as the majority of witnesses remember what happened without that controversial technique.

Star and flagged this fascinating video.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I really want to see this but i only have a dial up connection right now. Can anyone give me a brief discription of this? I get the idea the whole town has had contact, but a description of the ETs, where this is so i can move there
, etc would be great! Thx everyone for your time!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

thank you for sharing this! i really like jim marrs, do you have a link to the movie you mentioned? i cant find it on google - would appreciate it, thanks in advance

l&p to all

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I bought this DVD a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Marrs has a true gift of putting pieces of puzzles together to form one giant, cohesive story. Excellent film.

new topics

top topics

join