It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Obama catches Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this for the past two weeks after hearing the news that we invaded Afghanistan. Everyday we hear about how 28 or 20 or 10 Talibans getting bombed and shredded by the U.S. military while only a few American soldiers died. Now my conspiring tendencies tell me that this was planned out so that somehow Bin Laden will be caught and Obama will get credit in the Western media.

Bush caught credit for capturing Saddam Hussein, but the media never mentions the hundreds of thousands of people that died as a result of imperialism.

Sigh... the poorer we get the more we spend, does that make sense to any of you?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Um sorry, I think it is more likely that Wile-E will catch the RoadRunner. Why would you think Osama would ever be caught? Although it would be a nice little rhyme for the next generation of gov't schooled children.

Obama caught Osama
Everything is safe and fair
god bless Gov't health"care"

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Will can not catch Bin Laden. If we do it is game over for the war. We will never catch him for that reason. If they tripped over him he still would not be caught. If they did catch him one of two things would happen to him. One he would "disappear". Two, he would be made to make fake videos for CNN just to keep the war going. His name will be used along after he is dead and gone. He already be dead

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The Aussie SAS found Osama but were ordered to call in American air support to bomb him instead of going in themselves, lo and behold, the Americans missed and he got away

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If Obama ever caught Osama, first he would give him a bailout, then he would force Osama to give his al qeada employees health care, and finally he would apoligize to him as a Muslim.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If Obama caught Bin Laden they'd have a glass of fine wine and discuss how successful the September 11 mission was at an undiclosed location.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

What if Obama catches Bin Laden?

I live in a very conservative region of the US Southeast but even here, there are both spoken and unspoken doubts about 9.11 and the actual personage of Osama bin Laden.

You really do have to understand that this was the heart of Bush's political base. The people here are not hillbillies nor are they stupid. But they love their country and believe that their patriotism is next to their walk with the Almighty. For this foundation of American beleif... 9.11, to have crept now into doubt, it quite a thing. But it has indeed happened and it is ongoing.

As for Mr. Obama 'capturing' Osama? I too have my doubts to his actual corporeal existence and have never, ever bought the official 9.11 story.

It all goes much deeper than you think and when you lose the south, you have lost a lot.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

If they captured Osama Been Forgotten.

Obama would probably "OUTSOURCE" his prison stay to another country.
Since they closed Guantanamo.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
How can anyone catch a dead man? The only way to prove bin Laden is alive is if he can produce a verifiably recent VIDEO of himself. (crickets chirp) Very few people have voices that can't be impersonated closely enough. As far as I know, ObL didn't have a very distinguishable voice like James Earl Jones (who likely couldn't be imitated accurately enough). The audio tapes are fakes, I'd wager. And let's not forget the blatantly fake video in '07 (I think) of the fat-nosed, black-bearded Bill Cosby-looking "Osama."

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The only way Obama will catch Osama is with the aid of a Ouija Board.

around the 2:15 mark you will hear the claim Osama is already dead.
www.youtube.com...

Movie didn't want to imbed for some reason.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

around the 2:15 mark you will hear the claim Osama is already dead.
www.youtube.com...

Movie didn't want to imbed for some reason.

first of all it won't be obama it will be the military and the generals in charge. why would Obama get the credit? he had trouble handling the pirate stand off, he let a little rescue boat hold off the US NAVY for 4 days until the Nay decided to take it upon themselves and take the somalis out..
Obama?...what a joke.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Osama has been on dialysis for years. I doubt he's even alive. If he were alive, he's in the tender care of the Central Intelligence Agency. No one will ever find him for that reason alone. Supposedly, he was on their pay roll at one time, which wouldn't be entirely impossible. Remember, the CIA will pay people for just about anything. At one time he could have been a valuable asset to the agency for one purpose or another. Who knows, he might not even be real. The videos that we've been shown aren't really top quality, and it's questionable if it's even the same man in alot of them. I don't mean to sound like this, but alot of arabs look alike when they grow their beards out and put on their robes, etc. Many of the photos look doctored, and the audio is sketchy at best.

I realize the images are not top quality, but a noticable distinction can be made between the two men. This could be attributed to his supposedly poor health, but it could also be two different people.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The videos of Osama have all been fake since the one where he denied knowing about 911. They couldn't have him ruining there story and they've been showing us propaganda ever since.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Yeah, I was thinking a shovel or a backhoe...
What if Obama catches Osama...the whole miniseries has jumped the shark by now anyways...let some aliens land and tell us we woke up in the shower and it was all a dream sequence...The Roadrunner v. Wile E. Coyote fer sure, good call...Gilligan ain't getting off of the island anytime soon cause the show would be over.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The only way Obama is going to catch Bin Laden is if he uses a proton pack and a ghost trap. Bin Laden has been dead for years. Support for the "war on terror" would vanish if he were ever caught and killed. So, he will live forever and release new videos or audio clips every time the war on terrorism is questioned. When the there is a politician that the media wants to win, Bin Laden will release a tape endorsing his opponent.

Bin laden's face on the front page of every newspaper on September 12, 2001. The details and suspects behind the "surprise" attack were completely outlined one day later with Bin Laden as the leader.

The last quote from Bin Laden:

"Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest," said bin Laden on September 16, 2001, just five days after the attacks.

After that, he had to die and die quickly. The man is dead and has been for quite some time. However, he will live on as the boogey man in the middle east who hates us for our freedoms.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, they can't put him in Guantanamo, so I suppose that would only leave the Lincoln bedroom in the White House, I'm sure Osama would be a great consultant and advisor to Obama on his overseas contingency operation.

new topics

top topics

join