It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Skeptics Tools: Validating and Confirming UFO's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Menguard you are so right but after all this time as I see it we have gotten to.... okay, I can agree to ufo's but not Aliens operating them.

Is it going to take several more decades for people to say, "okay maybe there are/were Aliens!"

I understand skeptics have there rights to have there belief just as we who believe (or myself that knows) have our rights and to be honest with you..... I do hope minds are opened before it is to late for them.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

We/they are gathered everywhere, every human knows on some level that they are apart of the cosmic tissue out there, they are still trying to find out who put us here. The density state of Earth is limited do to the sickness the body of Earth holds. Once the Earth is functioning on a more harmonious scale everything changes. In some sense I would say ignorance is a disease, that perpetuates more ailements into the body.

Knowing things on levels that far supercede normal intelligence range past the minds ability to comprehend.

I have already seen what takes place with "The Gathering," everybody that is still here on Earth during that special event will be upgraded.

And those that can't take the upgrade will pass over.

Beings from all over are going to be in our skies maybe twenty feet above each house uploading their bodies with a lot of light, if the body does not make THE QUANTUM LEAP.

That exactly what is going on right now, a QUANTUM LEAP IS TAKING PLACE.

Drink plenty of water folks, make water one of your most valuable assets along with meditation, that meditation is the bodies field of energy getting use to higher outputs of energy existing in and around the body.

And if you don't meditate practice being a nice person day in and out, which will eventually tune your body to higher frequency/vibrational output. Unconditional love is the highest output a body can reach.

Their is no condition for one to love they love to love that is all, I am not speaking to you individually but the whole as a group.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If you anyone is interesting please visit DaMods Thread:

Capturing Proper UFO footage

Excellent explainations! To the camera work.
Look at it as a sister thread or brother thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just giving this thread a bump for those who have yet seen the videos
I hope you enjoy them and your own experinece.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Many thanks to the topic starter.

it is good to see that the wave of UFO critism is starting to create a new self aware. the media and the general population will only listen to a U.F.O. studier if it doesn't appear to be someone that wears a tin head.

Earlier this month the a Dutch U.F.O. group was unable to post message because several of it's members that could 'see aura's ' where put away in a mental asylum. While some of us might find things like aura visions and abductee's people with open minds, the general population believes they are nuts. As such, we should eliminate that what can't be proven and does not pass seasonable testing. if the general population of U.F.O. studiers becomes more serious in it's approach to U.F.O. studiing then the group as a whole will be gaining more respect from the regular society.

You might not like it that your friends from Zeta Reticulous are being honed away, but you can't expect people to seriously look to such stories without hard evidance.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Thanks for the kind words mate.
I appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Since the thread was bumped, can I ask for the opinions on the belgium wave photo jkrog pointed out?

Op said it was a favorite, and phage said it might be faked but there was some activity in belgium. I'd like some clarification or a finer point put on this if I may ask.

That picture is fascinating to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great thread!

It'll help to avoid misunderstandings. And it would be nice if people continue to post further examples. I'll see if i can find something myself.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I Just wanted to add to all the praise this thread has received.

I rarely post here, yet visit on a daily basis. I find the whole subject fascinating and, in the past, have been far too easily swayed by very inconclusive footage. The examples given here provide an absolutely invaluable tool for people like myself that lack the time, inclination, not to mention scientific background, in order to help discern what, if anything, may be in our skies.

Thanks to all involved.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I dont know if these have been included in this thread?

LED Balloon Floaties - open up a balloon, drop in a small coloured LED light, blow the balloon up and release.

These could easily be mistaken for UFO's and look strange when high up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join