It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufc 100 - if your in the uk your in luck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
im just posting this incase any fight fans did not know.,.

if you want to watch ufc tonight, somehow its being shown free for uk people!!

im awestruck ! i dont think ive ever seen anyone in tv do things... just to be nice?!?!? lmao ... its normaly ppv, tonight its on a free channel..

uk peeps - chan 433!

also ... is their any examples of tv people actualy being nice like this before????

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I had to watch what I could on some low rez youtube videos. Looked like some good fights. I am glad to see the outcome of the Lesnar Mir fight.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
www.hookedonmma.com...

go to 1:44 left in the first video

wow

Dan H. was ruthless in this fight ....listen to the interview and you will see what i mean

guy was out cold for over a minute

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
was a great event from start to finish.

lol, dan hendersons knock out has to be in the top 3 ever ! and that was just cold what he done after the knock out, bisping was out the before he hut the mat !! was nasty stuff !

brocks pasting of mir was ewxpected, i did not expect his reaction at the end, but i think he deserved to give the people some crap back.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When they have it in the UK they show it here in the US for free
Hope you got to see it!

It was great! GSP is the MAN! My friend, Kelly, and I always watch the fights together and we are always very vocal..lol I thought the GSP fight would have been a little more entertaining and not go to decision but he still kept his belt so that is good. As for Lesnar, oh God he annoys me. He is way too cocky for his own good! I cant wait for someone to knock him out and put him back in his place!!! I found it very unsportsman like when he wouldnt tap gloves and just walked away. He needs to get over himself! Dan Hendersons KO was AWESOME! Bisbing was out!!! I guess he wont talk crap next time..lol

What I would really like to see is GSP vs Anderson Silva! I would be a wreck watching that!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What channel is it on then?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I loved seeing Brock re-arrange Mir's face. I agree that the Henderson KO was one for the ages. That flying punch after the fact was epic.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I loved seeing Brock re-arrange Mir's face. I agree that the Henderson KO was one for the ages. That flying punch after the fact was epic.

Yea that flying punch was insane!

Brock, well I just cant stand his cocky attitude. He hasnt been in the UFC that long and he already has the a*hole attitude and rep. I cant wait to see who he fights next and I hope they knock is butt out!

top topics

join