It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A notice to those who oppose or have a problem with the Gay Rights Movement

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

JaxonRoberts

sence when is the ATS forum a channel for you to push your gay agenda? Where is the conspiracy in that? I do not come to ATS to push my non gay sexual agenda. Go to current or digg or something like that to prove your point.

His agenda is Equal Human Rights which should be held as one of the most important topics on this website.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
why not give Christians the copyright on the word "marriage" and have the fed/states use "civil union contract" for any marriage in effect today and from now on? this way the religious fundamentalists won't be able to claim that "gay marriage" is a contradiction, anti-god, etc. it's "funny" how these preachers claim that by gays getting married my own marriage will somehow fall apart or lose value. they're afraid they'll lose yet another group to demonize in their weekly rants...

all heteros & gays would be in official "civil union contracts" which would guarantee the same rights & obligations while those who feel they need god's blessing could also go and have a church wedding and get god's copyrighted "marriage" license too!

being gay is not a choice or perversion although it may be argued that some teens claim to be gay just to be different as a form of rebellion against society or their parents. animals are also gay - you can find studies proving that. speaking of which, animals also masturbate whenever they don't find a mate while in heat. both behaviors are demonized by the taliban. the US was founded on giving minorities rights, this discrimination should stop!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i really dont care if people are gay, i have many gay friends and they are really cool.

i just dont like public shows of affection, Straight or Gay.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

To the OP:

I was repeated molested by a homosexual when I was a child. This person was the son of a friend of my parents that did it. I was 5-6 yrs old at the time. That experience ruined my life. Years later this caused me some great turmoil in my life and I tried to commit suicide. I spent 3 years in theropy to get healed from the emotional and psychological wounds.

Homosexuals always try to bring out the "Love thy neighbor" crap out of the bible to apply to themselves, but it makes no sense because the Bible says Yahweh (GOD) called Homosexuals an "Abomination" and thus the reason He destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah.

Homosexuals are ignorant fools. They are trying to force their illicit sexual desires off on everyone else and flaunt it openly as something that is ok. It's not ok. Yahweh (GOD) and Yahshua the Messiah (Christ) never looked or stated anything to support the position of the ABOMINATION ! They condemned it .... period!

Your sad attempt to twist scripture to condon your actions and activity is deplorable. You live in that sin by choice. It is not a disease or a chromosomal malfunction. It is a choice made by a thought process. You know its wrong yet you participate in it. You'll get no sympathy from me for your activities.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Evisscerator]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
First of all I have to say I could care less about gay marriage is lagelized or not.
Second, someone please explain to me WHY IS THIS ALLOUD TO BE A TOPIC ON ATS????!!!!
Im sure there are entire forums dedicated to these discussions. Arent the ATS moderators monitoring any of these nonsense topics being posted.
Maybe I should sign in to some forums on Gay Rights and start posting topics on alien basis on the moon and the nazi connection....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by coacoathunder
First of all I have to say I could care less about gay marriage is lagelized or not.
Second, someone please explain to me WHY IS THIS ALLOUD TO BE A TOPIC ON ATS????!!!!
Im sure there are entire forums dedicated to these discussions. Arent the ATS moderators monitoring any of these nonsense topics being posted.
Maybe I should sign in to some forums on Gay Rights and start posting topics on alien basis on the moon and the nazi connection....

ummm how long have you been on ats? This place isn't just for conspiracy discussion, look at all the forums on here. You can talk about all kind of stuff on here.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

To the OP:

I was repeated molested by a homosexual when I was a child. This person was the son of a friend of my parents that did it. I was 5-6 yrs old at the time. That experience ruined my life. Years later this caused me some great turmoil in my life and I tried to commit suicide. I spent 3 years in theropy to get healed from the emotional and psychological wounds.

Homosexuals always try to bring out the "Love thy neighbor" crap out of the bible to apply to themselves, but it makes no sense because the Bible says Yahweh (GOD) called Homosexuals an "Abomination" and thus the reason He destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah.

Homosexuals are ignorant fools. They are trying to force their illicit sexual desires off on everyone else and flaunt it openly as something that is ok. It's not ok. Yahweh (GOD) and Yahshua the Messiah (Christ) never looked or stated anything to support the position of the ABOMINATION ! They condemned it .... period!

Your sad attempt to twist scripture to condon your actions and activity is deplorable. You live in that sin by choice. It is not a disease or a chromosomal malfunction. It is a choice made by a thought process. You know its wrong yet you participate in it. You'll get no sympathy from me for your activities.

More religious preaching and GARBAGE. I am sorry you were molested, but all gay people are not child molestors. As matter of fact I think I have read a statistic somewhere that most child molestors are actually straight people, or atleast they call themselves straight.

What about the priests in your precious little religion that get caught ALL THE TIME molesting young boys? Your precious little church covers it all up and pays off the kids parents so it never gets out the public. And a lot of these priests are STILL PREISTS! Even after molesting little boys.

Disgusting. I haven't seen a single one of you religious people in this ENTIRE THREAD mention these priests who get caught ALL THE TIME. You guys preach all this anti gay stuff, but yet you seem to be defending a church that defends known CHILD MOLESTORS! A child molestor is much worst than any gay person could be.

And by the way I'm not gay myself, I just hate ignorant bigots. You guys always whip your FILTHY religion out and preach every chance you get, it disgusts me. God isn't real, if he was my sister wouldn't be dead.

I have a sister that died in iraq, and I don't hate all iraqis. Why hate a whole group of people just because of something ONE of them did to you?

I mean its your right to dislike whoever you want, but if I was in you position I would hate CHILD MOLESTERS, not gay people. For instance I hate the iraqi soldiers that killed my sister, but I don't hate all iraqis. Gay people are not all child molesters and that is rediculous to think they all are.

I see you A-HOLES preaching and telling people whats wrong and right, but you guys can never sit back and take a look at yourselves. You are some of the most hateful, bigoted, prejudice, racist people I have ever encountered (I'm talking about religious people) but yet you see nothing wrong with all this hate you have? You disgust me.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

You know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe gay rights should be top secret. Then I wouldnt have to here about this crap anymore.

The only conspiracy in Gay Rights is the conspiracy of Gay men trying to push there way into legalizing the molestation of small boys.

And as for religion...Im pretty sure the Catholic church is more responsible for homosexual atrocities against children than anyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

At the top of EVERY PAGE in a thread is the topic, and the Forum, the thread is in.

THIS ONE is in "Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics"

Not interested in the topic? Then, don't contribute.

How simple was that, now?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coacoathunder

You know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe gay rights should be top secret. Then I wouldnt have to here about this crap anymore.

The only conspiracy in Gay Rights is the conspiracy of Gay men trying to push there way into legalizing the molestation of small boys.

And as for religion...Im pretty sure the Catholic church is more responsible for homosexual atrocities against children than anyone.

Why is it that the catholic church defends these priests who are molesting children? Why is that the catholic church paid off the parents of the molested children? Why is that that there are still KNOWN child molesters who are priests? How is that right?

I just find it funny how all you religious people say all this anti gay stuff, but then there are PRIESTS in your religion who do something MUCH, MUCH worst than anything gays do. These priests molest kids.

And gay people don't want little boys lol. Most gay people I know like people their own age and older. And also most of them don't like straight people, they aren't trying to seduce you or anything like a lot of you seem to think.

You want to talk about perverts? How about all the straight men who are attracted to teenage girls who are like 16 years old? I bet some of you are those type of perverts.

What are you 12 years old? I can't wait til summer is over and all you idiots go back to school and have to be in bed by 10 ahahaha. And if you are a adult, god I truly feel sorry for you.

I've put you on ignore, along with a lot of other idiots on here, I don't need to see your hate. So don't bother responding to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

To the OP:

I am very sorry that your traumatic experience with one gay person causes you to have a prejudice against ALL gay people.

Prejudice is prejudice no matter how you try and justify it.

I am sorry you are prejudice.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have friends who are gay and they have openly admitted to me they want a straight man more than anything. Just as a straight woman wants a straight man the same way.
Given the oportunity theres nothing they would want more than to be with a straight man. This presents a paradox for them however, because if they were able to convert a straight man to there life of sin they would no longer be attracted to him the same as he would now be gay.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Before you go off judging me for what I know to be TRUE, you need to understand that the bible was put together in 325 AD at the council of nicea at the behest of the beginnings of the Catholic Church. The scriptures thus contained were older than that and for over 6,000 years, a union of a man and a woman were considered "Marriage", not of man and man or woman and woman.

You sick twisted people need your own country where you can live your own lifestyle without trying to impose it on the majority of others who don't agree with it. I say we give you folks California and then I pray Yahweh again shows you no mercy and destroys your sick twisted little minds and bodies so the rest of humanity doesn't have to put up with them any more.

By the way, I do not condone Pediphiles of any kind or any other homosexuals.

For the record, this is how I see humanity today:

Homosapiens = Gays and Lesbians
Heterosapiens = Normal Folks

and the Heterosapiens outnumber you !!!! HA HA HA ~!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

To the OP:

child molestation is a totally different criminal subject. i'm sorry to hear about your horrible experience however you can't blame all gays for that just as a woman can't blame all men for a rape or all blacks for being carjacked.

indeed if you're really a good christian you should forgive those who wronged you, that's what Jesus teaches.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Before you go off judging me for what I know to be TRUE, you need to understand that the bible was put together in 325 AD at the council of nicea at the behest of the beginnings of the Catholic Church. The scriptures thus contained were older than that and for over 6,000 years, a union of a man and a woman were considered "Marriage", not of man and man or woman and woman.

You sick twisted people need your own country where you can live your own lifestyle without trying to impose it on the majority of others who don't agree with it. I say we give you folks California and then I pray Yahweh again shows you no mercy and destroys your sick twisted little minds and bodies so the rest of humanity doesn't have to put up with them any more.

By the way, I do not condone Pediphiles of any kind or any other homosexuals.

For the record, this is how I see humanity today:

Homosapiens = Gays and Lesbians
Heterosapiens = Normal Folks

and the Heterosapiens outnumber you !!!! HA HA HA ~!

I'm not gay. I'm married and have a daughter and another baby on the way. I've mentioned like a million times in this thread that I'm married, and I've talked about my daughter when people have brought up how to talk to your kids about gay people. Why do you guys keep thinking im gay? Just because I defend them and have no problem with them?

Well I have news for you, not everyone is a disgusting bigot like you.

I'm willing to bet my life is a lot more easy going and nicer than yours, because I don't have all this bottled up HATE AND ANGER. And I'm happy like that.

And stop preaching to me, I HATE YOUR RELIGION. There is no god, if he was real he wouldn't have let my INNOCENT 19 year old sister die.

And I'm sorry to say I hate your religion, but I really do. Well its not the religion, its you idiots who twist everything around and only live by certain things in the bible.

So do you live by everything in the bible? I'm willing to bet not, I bet you pick and choose what to believe in. What is easy and whatever easily fits in your lifestyle. Thats how most you reliigous people are.

Have fun in hot texas. I will be here in liberal california with all the hippies, potsmokers and sexy girls in bikinis on the beach (and we really do have the sexiest girls in all the united states, that can't be argued).

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let's take a look at god through the eyes of a true philosopher:

The first minute and a half is enough and if you past 2 minutes you get into some seriously bad language.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

SO BEING GAY IS A MYSTERIOUS PSYCHOLIGICAL DISORDER?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear that your 19 yr old sister died. You can hate (GOD) for that life being lost, but in the scheme of our grand design, we were not meant to live forever in this shell that we occupy. It is designed to fail and fade away into dust.

Not one of us knows how long we have here to live the life we are given. We can only hope that we live full lives and do whatever it is we were sent here to do.

When I tried taking my own life, I found something that I never would have realized. That our days are numbered and precious. That we touch other lives and that what we do or don't do affects others as well. In my pain and grief, I found hope. Hope through Christ. And I also found TRUTH. Truth in the words spoken through scripture. That truth is that Yahweh (GOD) and Yahshua the Messiah (CHRIST) found homosexuality to be an abomination. I didn't make that judgement call, Yahweh (GOD) did.

I served this great country in the US Military decades ago. I would have gladly given up my life to defend your rights and freedoms. I've had many people in life die and I am not angry with Yahweh (GOD) because those lives were taken. I've accepted the fact that those loved ones lived a life and did a task that they were sent here to do. They are gone, and I miss them very much, but I do not blame Yahweh (GOD) for calling them home.

Yahweh (GOD) still loves you even though you are mad at Him for taking your sister's life. Whatever it was that she was supposed to accomplish here, I am sure she did. She is in a much better place now than having to live through all this hell we are about to go through. Be glad for her. You will see her again !!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear that your 19 yr old sister died. You can hate (GOD) for that life being lost, but in the scheme of our grand design, we were not meant to live forever in this shell that we occupy. It is designed to fail and fade away into dust.

Not one of us knows how long we have here to live the life we are given. We can only hope that we live full lives and do whatever it is we were sent here to do.

When I tried taking my own life, I found something that I never would have realized. That our days are numbered and precious. That we touch other lives and that what we do or don't do affects others as well. In my pain and grief, I found hope. Hope through Christ. And I also found TRUTH. Truth in the words spoken through scripture. That truth is that Yahweh (GOD) and Yahshua the Messiah (CHRIST) found homosexuality to be an abomination. I didn't make that judgement call, Yahweh (GOD) did.

I served this great country in the US Military decades ago. I would have gladly given up my life to defend your rights and freedoms. I've had many people in life die and I am not angry with Yahweh (GOD) because those lives were taken. I've accepted the fact that those loved ones lived a life and did a task that they were sent here to do. They are gone, and I miss them very much, but I do not blame Yahweh (GOD) for calling them home.

Yahweh (GOD) still loves you even though you are mad at Him for taking your sister's life. Whatever it was that she was supposed to accomplish here, I am sure she did. She is in a much better place now than having to live through all this hell we are about to go through. Be glad for her. You will see her again !!!

You know man, I don't want to argue with you about this. I've literally been in this thread arguing with people back and forth about this for hours and hours. Lets just agree to disagree.

and by the way I didn't exactly mean anything I typed to come as rude or anything, I am just kind of riled up right now, sorry.

And thank you for the kind words about my sister.

And about the religion thing, I used to be EXTREMELY religious up until four years ago. When my sister died I literally felt all the faith come out of my body, its hard to explain. Maybe one day I will regain it. My whole family and my wife are actually still very religious, and my daughter goes to church every week (almost) with my wife and her side of the family, so religion isn't really totally out of my life. I will just say that faith is absent from my body and soul at the moment I guess I could say.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Do any gay/gay apologists want to address the fact that homosexuall sex has been placed back into the DSMIV? The most gay promoting profession on earth HAD to put it back because 20 years after they removed it the science shows that homosexuality IS devient.

Anal sex is a death wish. Before AIDS there was gay bowel syndrome (I call it butt brown blood syndrome). It is not healthy to get crap in your blood. Rectums were not created for sex... Fissure Ally some call it. Girls... let a guy rear hump you and you are asking for a lot of health problems.... AIDS and Gay Bowel Syndrome are just a start!

How about forgetting about Gay rights to destroy their lives and concentrate on freeing persons from this bondage of death.

Would we fight for my right to pour gasoline on my house plants or search for a way to free me from such STUPID behaviour.... something is wrong with those who pour gasoline on their house plants....... or put crap in their blood.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join