It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital TV and Adverse Health Effects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If this has already been posted, please delete. Read this and found it interesting, though I don't know if any of this has been actually proven...

Warning Against Adverse Health Effects from the Operation of Digital Broadcast Television Stations (DVB‐T)

To the President of the United States of America

To the Citizens of the United States of America
To the Members of the House of Representatives
To the Members of the Senate

Warning Against Adverse Health Effects from the Operation of Digital Broadcast Television Stations (DVB‐T)

Dear President Obama:

Dear Members of the House of Representatives:
Dear Members of the Senate:
Dear Citizens of the United States of America:

In Germany, analog broadcast television stations have gradually been switching to digital broadcast signals since 2003.

This switchover first took place in metropolitan areas. In those areas, however, the RF exposures in public places as well as at home continued to increase at the same time. As a result, the continuing declining health status of children, adolescents, and adults in urban areas could not be attributed to any single cause.

(more at link)
[url=http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/warning-against-adverse-health-effects-from-the-operation-of-digital-broadcast-television-stations-dvb%E2%80%90t/][ /url]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As a fan of Ghost Hunters I'm more concerned with emf fields in general not just from digital broadcasting. I'm seeing more and more on the show where someone thinks that their house is haunted when it's ultra high emf leakage ranging from leakage coming from the circuit breaker to the computers, even from a digital cloak. If a person is emf sensitive you can have feelings of paranoia, to being watched, a person can experience mild hallucinations like a shadowy kind of person out of the corner of their eye, to allergic type symptoms. Main stream science and doctors dismisses these kind of symptoms, but I mean being a tech-head I know all this technology so close to our bodies can't be good.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticSky

www.doomdaily.com...

Is THAT the link?

Question: What validity does this 'doomdaily' site have? I mean, with a name like that....???

Second: Aren't cellphone signals already digital?
AND, haven't they been digital for, well...for at least a decade or so??? Here, in the USofA?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'll tell you one think about the DTV that is puzzling.
The DTV to NTCS converter box is so lightweight there can not
be any iron transformer for AC to DC power.
There is no external power box.

That means the simplistic of AC to DC power of diode and capacitor.

VHS tape recorders had heavy power transformers as well and are
now light as a feather. DVD players and all such low current IC using
circuits must have induced the change.

But diode and capacitor.
Is that all there is.

new topics

top topics

join