It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

things i noticed watching all the documentaries about the ets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
they all mention that jimmy carter made a deal with the grays that a certain number of humans can be experimented on for some technology i find that disturbing as hell

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i think you mean eisenhower. all the conspiracy nuts say carter had no access to information, and it is a fact that he petitioned for information and was denied officially.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
sorry im canadian i messed up a little thank u for fixing that for me

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
wow that sucks to hear. really? wtf sounds disturbing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

well that what they say and it would make sence u kno

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
other things like that they may have organic insides but not necessarily blood.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What ? you people are seriously off course !!!!

Start researching ffs, ET this and that ,it is clearly stated in the bible : Satan will use any means too decive you ..

Do not listen to false prophets, the ones promesing Wealth and riches.
Satan are all around you , you see thes MFrs on tv every day , no , screw them , lets figure this out.

It is clear, do not seek for external salvation, the reward will come afterwards, do not chose the easy way out , the punishment will last you a life time .. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT !!! RESAERCH, that is why we have GOOGLE !!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Start researching ffs, ET this and that ,it is clearly stated in the bible : Satan will use any means too decive you ..

Satan are all around you , you see thes MFrs on tv every day , no , screw them , lets figure this out.

It is clear, do not seek for external salvation, the reward will come afterwards, do not chose the easy way out , the punishment will last you a life time .. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT !!! RESAERCH, that is why we have GOOGLE !!!

Right I have researched!! describe satan please! for us as all we know the ET,s may actually be GOD? religion and this cant possibly compute? You clearly read to much of the book written down and edited every couple of years by leaders of moment? Lets See over 30 religions all claiming to be true? all of them cant so as somebody that uses logic only 1 can be right? Or more probable all wrong just an idea to put everyone off track untill now look at how many people want truth? Look further my friend and just work off of fact and then you will have an idea not the answer but closer than you could dream. Ie : Via History god evolves from sun gods to war gods to todays diverse belive lol 3 words my fellow OPEN YOUR EYES
or continue to belive fiction wrote years after whatever happend. what reasearch have you completed? nothing really?
Can I just ad again religion cant compute regarding ET,s if you think it can then whats their religion?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb182

Yea,here we go , ET do not have a God? , or do not Believe in any higher form of creation?? ...
Sounds axciting, but , if they made us, then some one made them , there are a forces moving around, and it is not in our universe,I tell you this.

What we think of as a huge endless universe stops just out side our limitation of view. There are beings looking in, they are having a ball.

I thought for along time that the Anunnaki was our creators, not ancestors, screw the monkeys, no relations.

But as all good Thriller movies, the surprising end comes last.
Who do you think brought life forms here on EArth ? who has that capability ? No, not Nasa . .

[edit on 11-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by jonnyb182

Sounds axciting, but , if they made us, then some one made them , there are a forces moving around, and it is not in our universe,I tell you this.

by your own logic:

if god made them / us, then someone made god.
lets keep religion out of this shall we? i don't want to turn this into a religious debate but it is my personal opinion that all religions are ludicrous and illogical.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

yeah thanx. I dont know what he was talkin about either, about Satan and what not. I agree that religeous stories are outreageous and illogical, but the bottom line of what all major religeons teach is the main point. I think everyone tends to overlook the bigger picture when discussing which religeon is right or wrong. Theyre all right. They all teach us to love and respect our fellow man and to respect the Earth. Theres nothing wrong about that. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Nothing against religion at all, but ATS should start considering posts like this SPAM and issue warnings.

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with religion

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
this has absolutely nothing to with religion so stop talking about asap ok seriously

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anyway, so back to the topic at hand:

I wouldn't doubt an ET/government alliance/deal for a second.

When it comes to (most) politicians, simple morality seems to be the last thing on there minds. There's usually no one more greedy than a person in power.

Though I wonder why a race so advanced would need to make a deal with the government. could the gov. actually have the power to stop them?

Interesting... Very interesting...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi ET fans.

To have a good idea about them:

Alien Mind book:
www.alienmindbook.org...

Or the good old 1947 one:
AlienInterview.pdf
www.theparacast.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

or they just dont want hastle from a millitary force. theyd probibly rather have the power to do things without getting hasled

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

or they could be really good buddies with similar ideals.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
thats most likely true

new topics

top topics

join